Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I gotta quit looking at these

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
It's here!! It's here!! My new Bronco!!

Bronco frt.jpg
Bronco side.jpg
Bronco rear.jpg

Sorry I got tired of waiting for a real one to show up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So here's the real story....

I have one dealer that shows a white Bronco that I'm interested in on their website, but the mgr tells me that haven't received it yet (still in transit) but their site says it's on the lot. They will give it to me $500 under sticker when it shows. It's a 2022 model.

I have another dealer with a blue 2022 that has reduced their adm from $15k over sticker down to $3500 over sticker. They think that's a great deal, and I have told them no less than 5 times I'm not paying an adm.

I have 1 more dealer that will do sticker, but they don't want to deal with the out of state paperwork. I don't know why that's a big ordeal to them, but it is, so that one is probably out. It's ok because it was 3rd on the list of ones I'm interested in.

Last edited:
OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #83
If you really want one I have a local place that seems pretty good. I've not bought from them but have friends that have. I swung in there and test drove one of the new Broncos and they were pretty cool about me kicking tires as I told them that up front.

Oddly, anything on the lot had a markup and all of them were "used" but only in the sense they'd been titled. Almost NO miles, like less than 1000. Sales guy said people were flipping them and the dealership was paying over MSRP for them just to get them on the lot.

He said if I ordered one there was no markup. I won't even pay MSRP on a car so I didn't get in to negotiating but if I go to buy one I would. Salesman said the only down side is the wait for it to be delivered.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
If you really want one I have a local place that seems pretty good. I've not bought from them but have friends that have. I swung in there and test drove one of the new Broncos and they were pretty cool about me kicking tires as I told them that up front.

Oddly, anything on the lot had a markup and all of them were "used" but only in the sense they'd been titled. Almost NO miles, like less than 1000. Sales guy said people were flipping them and the dealership was paying over MSRP for them just to get them on the lot.

He said if I ordered one there was no markup. I won't even pay MSRP on a car so I didn't get in to negotiating but if I go to buy one I would. Salesman said the only down side is the wait for it to be delivered.
I got similar story from my local dealer. No markup if I order, about $5K adm if I take what they have on the lot (which isn't anything at the moment). He gave the same story that they are buying them from people who were waiting as soon as they get delivered and are sometimes paying over msrp for them. I told him I can wait until the feeding frenzy is over.

I think 2023 production starts in Jan., and that should start getting some onto dealers lots. The biggest problem with buying one used is that I don't believe you can take advantage of the Bronco Off-Roadeo as it says that's for original owners, and I really would like to go to that.

And like you, I don't like paying msrp either, let alone an adm. That's what I've told the one dealership multiple times, I ain't paying an adm. This is more of a "want" for me, not a necessity.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
2023s are available now.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
2023s are available now.
I haven't seen any around here yet, the dealers I've talked to said they are still getting caught up on the 22's that people have been waiting for. So who knows what story is true. I had read that 2023 production was supposed to start early Dec. but got pushed back a few weeks. Doesn't really matter to me. I have a primary vehicle so I'm not backed into a corner, I can afford to wait.

The place I've been going back and forth with on the blue one told me they'd love to sell that one today, of course this is after telling me that they have a "ton" of people interested in it. I replied that they shouldn't have a problem selling it then. We've been going back and forth for a solid week and yet, they still have that bronco on their lot.

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #88
The back story I "heard" was that Ford was getting pissed at the ADMs and put some kind of penalty on the dealers doing it. To get around it they're buying "used" Broncos. Don't take that as gospel, just a rumor I heard.

With all the supply chain shortages it's been a sellers market. With the economy tanking, interest rates rising, and people already living on credit cards it's quickly becoming a buyer's market and 2023 will be a good time for those that were patient I think.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
In the meantime....and between time...I'll throw some accessories at the 1/10 scale one that I just got and have fun with that.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
The back story I "heard" was that Ford was getting pissed at the ADMs and put some kind of penalty on the dealers doing it. To get around it they're buying "used" Broncos. Don't take that as gospel, just a rumor I heard.

With all the supply chain shortages it's been a sellers market. With the economy tanking, interest rates rising, and people already living on credit cards it's quickly becoming a buyer's market and 2023 will be a good time for those that were patient I think.
100%

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I haven't seen any around here yet, the dealers I've talked to said they are still getting caught up on the 22's that people have been waiting for. So who knows what story is true. I had read that 2023 production was supposed to start early Dec. but got pushed back a few weeks. Doesn't really matter to me. I have a primary vehicle so I'm not backed into a corner, I can afford to wait.

The place I've been going back and forth with on the blue one told me they'd love to sell that one today, of course this is after telling me that they have a "ton" of people interested in it. I replied that they shouldn't have a problem selling it then. We've been going back and forth for a solid week and yet, they still have that bronco on their lot.
I guess you didn't look at the link I posted? They're on the lot here in Florida.

Screenshot_20221229_165157_Chrome.jpg

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I have 1 more dealer that will do sticker, but they don't want to deal with the out of state paperwork. I don't know why that's a big ordeal to them, but it is, so that one is probably out. It's ok because it was 3rd on the list of ones I'm interested in.
Tell them you'll handle the registration yourself and ask them to send you the MSO. Easy.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I guess you didn't look at the link I posted? They're on the lot here in Florida.

View attachment 91529
Yeah.....and look at that price. Depending on the package, that's about a $15k adm.....no thanks.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yeah.....and look at that price. Depending on the package, that's about a $15k adm.....no thanks.
They're all over for msrp.

Attachments

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Tell them you'll handle the registration yourself and ask them to send you the MSO. Easy.
I didn't think it was hard either, especially since I've bought the last 6 or more vehicles out of state and no one cared about doing the Maryland paperwork. This particular dealer has a long sob story right on their website about out of state registration, financing, etc, blah, blah, blah. One of the first questions I ask every out of state dealer is if they can handle the out of state paperwork and no one has ever turned me down. Not sure why this particular dealer doesn't want to do it, but the Bronco they have isn't at the top of my list and they don't seem to want my business, so that's on them. I was willing to hop a plane to Fla and hang around for a few days, soaking up the sun and beach air.

Last edited:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
They're all over for msrp.
Yeah, that Base model doesn't come with the packages I want for that $43k price. The packages I want all come in around the $57k to $60k range. Another part of the reason I can wait until the market swings and they are back to discounting to get sales.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
This particular has a long sob story right on their website about out of state registration, financing, etc, blah, blah, blah.
You have to show a little sympathy for them. They have to deal with Furds all day, every day.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yeah, that Base model doesn't come with the packages I want for that $43k price. The packages I want all come in around the $57k to $60k range. Another part of the reason I can wait until the market swings and they are back to discounting to get sales.
Screenshot_20221229_170341_Carscom.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
You have to show a little sympathy for them. They have to deal with Furds all day, every day.
Well that means they should take off even more money and be willing to deal, afterall, I'm trying to help relieve their pain and misery.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania