Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jailbreak Redeye's coming soon

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
If a Bow tie guy or blue oval folk was trolling this site/post they would shit their pants if they thought Ma Mopar rolled out the Hellaphant 1000 HP, 150 LBS less all aluminum, I would if I were them. So let’s talk about the Helephant in the room, @DodgeCares, ya listining, how-bout you Aburn Hills, let’s see the platform out with unmatchable statement

:unsure:

;)

Nvrenuf

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cookeville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I’m looking at a charger. Can’t believe I have to pay $1k extra for a JB just to get the demonic red interior. 😡

OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Thread Starter #163
I’m looking at a charger. Can’t believe I have to pay $1k extra for a JB just to get the demonic red interior. 😡
That’s nothing new. I had to buy I think two extra packages just get leather at all in my ‘20 RE. Came out to roughly $4k in the end just to get leather.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Those sneaky bastards. I didn't notice they removed most of the previously available options from the 'regular' RE. No red seats, no red seatbelts, no alcantara, suede, or carbon fiber packages, and all the caliper and wheel options.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Those sneaky bastards. I didn't notice they removed most of the previously available options from the 'regular' RE. No red seats, no red seatbelts, no alcantara, suede, or carbon fiber packages, and all the caliper and wheel options.
Yep, the same Redeye that the sticker said was in the low 90’s in 2019, is over $5k more now, AND you must order a Jailbreak to select the same interior, wheels and tires that were standard also! Leather is not even available on a regular REWB.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yep, Dodge, you are doing everything you can to help some of us justify a new C8 and not collect anymore Dodge products at the end of the ICE age. Greed will help you fail.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Yep, the same Redeye that the sticker said was in the low 90’s in 2019, is over $5k more now, AND you must order a Jailbreak to select the same interior, wheels and tires that were standard also! Leather is not even available on a regular REWB.
Oh wow, didn't even see that on the Challengers. Leather is still standard on the HC/RE Chargers.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Yep, Dodge, you are doing everything you can to help some of us justify a new C8 and not collect anymore Dodge products at the end of the ICE age. Greed will help you fail.
I tend to agree with you. To me, it seems like a money grab by Dodge.

I'm not a Corvette kind of guy, but if I were in the market the new ZL1 Camaro's are looking better now!

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
My local dealer wanted 10kADM today to order a Jailbreak. He didn't disclose that on the phone of course.

Also the other two semi local dealerships I called this morning the salespeople said they would have to check and get back to me. Haven't heard a thing.

An out of state dealer that posts on here wants 5k ADM. I believe I'm done with Dodge. I'd rather pay premium for the new C8 Z06.

Last edited:
OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Thread Starter #170
My local dealer wanted 10kADM today to order a Jailbreak. He didn't disclose that on the phone of course.

Also the other two semi local dealerships I called this morning the salespeople said they would have to check and get back to me. Haven't heard a thing.

An out of state dealer that posts on here wants 5k ADM. I believe I'm done with Dodge. I'd rather pay premium for the new C8 Z06.
There are two well known dealers on the forums taking orders at 4-5% below invoice. Gotta do more research.

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
There are two well known dealers on the forums taking orders at 4-5% below invoice. Gotta do more research.
5% below on jailbreaks? I saw the thread on regular Redeyes. Just did a search for jailbreak on here and nothing comes up as far as ordering except for this thread.

Last edited:

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
I think you're mistaken on the Jailbreak... This is what I got from Koons just now. Fucking insane.

"Thank you for contacting me regarding a Jailbreak Charger. I will be more than happy to help you with this process.

The 5% under invoice is only for non Jailbreak vehicles.

As far as the Jailbreak, Every Dodge dealership that is a Power Broker (such as us) will be able to order the Jailbreak. Dodge is only making 3000 of them and every Dodge dealership that is a Power Broker will get allocation for 2. There are no discounts available on the Jailbreak at which we will be doing 30k over MSRP with $5000 non refundable deposit. If you wish to proceed with the Jailbreak, let me know and I can build your request as ordering just opened up. "

Member ID
Reactions
City
R
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango SRT 392
30k over sticker just for the potential to design a 1 of 1 car?

wow.

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
30k over sticker just for the potential to design a 1 of 1 car?

wow.
I guess....It does have the 807 HP Superstock engine calibration but for 30 k I can get way more than 10 more HP. I hope that dealership goes out of business when the economy tanks again. That's how you lose future customers not gain them.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottsville
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Widebody
873D598F-E566-49AA-A23B-9A17696A74EC.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I think you're mistaken on the Jailbreak... This is what I got from Koons just now. Fucking insane.

"Thank you for contacting me regarding a Jailbreak Charger. I will be more than happy to help you with this process.

The 5% under invoice is only for non Jailbreak vehicles.

As far as the Jailbreak, Every Dodge dealership that is a Power Broker (such as us) will be able to order the Jailbreak. Dodge is only making 3000 of them and every Dodge dealership that is a Power Broker will get allocation for 2. There are no discounts available on the Jailbreak at which we will be doing 30k over MSRP with $5000 non refundable deposit. If you wish to proceed with the Jailbreak, let me know and I can build your request as ordering just opened up. "
They can get bent! That 2019 Redeye never looked so good as it does now. The new C8 Z06 will look great next to it until I die.

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
Well a no allocation and no guarantee sounds like clickbait to me. I wonder how long you sit around until you figure out you're not getting one? But I'll send an email to find out the details. Thanks.

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
They can get bent! That 2019 Redeye never looked so good as it does now. The new C8 Z06 will look great next to it until I die.

Yeah, I traded my 2020 Redeye for a Durango Hellcat. Its nice but I'm just not the SUV type I've come to find out. Looks like I'll learn to be until something else gains my fancy.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottsville
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Widebody
Well a no allocation and no guarantee sounds like clickbait to me. I wonder how long you sit around until you figure out you're not getting one? But I'll send an email to find out the details. Thanks.
We said this could sit forever. I just find it unbelievable that the owner of a dealer that many have talked about and bought from on this forum and the other forum with his 4 and 5% below invoice would be writing it now. My introduction to him months ago was that I obtained his discount info from the forums.