Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jailbreak Redeye's coming soon

OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Thread Starter #201
FWIW Dodge probably built more then the 3000 Hellcats it said it was going to make as well, so I think there's a chance.
Where are you getting this 3000 number? There is no limited production run that I've read about here or anywhere else.

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #203
Not buying it. My money says that’s a Bull$hit sales tactic. Nowhere has it been released that the JB is a limited production model. An email from a salesperson is different than truth in a lot of cases. This wouldve been all over the press material as a selling point.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Not buying it. My money says that’s a Bull$hit sales tactic. Nowhere has it been released that the JB is a limited production model. An email from a salesperson is different than truth in a lot of cases. This wouldve been all over the press material as a selling point.
Amazing hoopla....from deep discounts and PD..to ADM"s of 5/30 g's...for what.??.. 1 off circus cars... some will buy @ those crazy numbers..most will not..yawn..:sleep:..wake me when the Bull$hits over:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Member ID
Reactions
City
R
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango SRT 392
Where are you getting this 3000 number? There is no limited production run that I've read about here or anywhere else.
3000 2021 Durango Hellcats. My post wasn't clear.

https://moparinsiders.com/just-how-many-additional-2021-dodge-durango-srt-hellcats-will-be-built/

The 3,000 unit number, still makes the 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat rarer than the drag racing oriented 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. That number continues to dwindle as we have seen a few of the high-performance Durango models show up on the popular salvage auction site, Copart.

OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #206
Last edited:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Oh great, the ghoul is going to do a jail break and get away in a new charger, because the demon in him made him do it. He wouldn’t have done it if he was blessed by an angel.

HELLB3NT

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oakville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Widebody Jailbreak
re Jailbreak colors - is a yellow making an appearance this year...?

1 - there was a yellow Challenger glimpsed in the jailbreak commercial
2 - Kuniskis mentioned yellow in his Jailbreak announcement
3 - the jailbreak ordering process "brochure" shows a "new color - coming soon"
4 - on dodge.com, when you explore Jailbreak - there is a kaleidoscope image that includes yellow.

I'm not personally a huge yellow fan - but additional exterior color choices is a good thing in my opinion. Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 5.45.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 5.58.47 PM.png

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
No Production Limit on Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT Jailbreak
by Patrick Rall
Over the past few days, we have received several comments on articles pertaining to the 2022 Dodge Challenger and Charger in SRT Jailbreak form insisting that these models will be subject to a limited production run. It seems that some dealerships representatives are telling prospective customers that the 807-horsepower, Jailbreak package will be limited to […]
Read more of this post
Patrick Rall | December 16, 2021 at 5:45 pm | Tags: Challenger, Charger, Dodge, SRT Jailbreak | Categories: Dodge, Exclusive, News | URL: https://www.stellpower.com/?p=4266
Comment
See all comments
That is good news for everyone who is hoping to order one of the 807-horsepower muscle cars with the broadest spectrum of customization options. It is bad news for the dealership hacks who are lying to customers in an effort to promote sales, but this is nothing new. Many salespeople told potential customers that the original Hellcat Challenger and Charger were limited, which they obviously were not. After the 2018 Dodge Demon was limited to just 3,300 units in the United States and Canada, some dealership representatives began telling prospective Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk buyers that the supercharged SUV would also be limited to around 3,000 units, which we know isn’t the case

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
re Jailbreak colors - is a yellow making an appearance this year...?

1 - there was a yellow Challenger glimpsed in the jailbreak commercial
2 - Kuniskis mentioned yellow in his Jailbreak announcement
3 - the jailbreak ordering process "brochure" shows a "new color - coming soon"
4 - on dodge.com, when you explore Jailbreak - there is a kaleidoscope image that includes yellow.

I'm not personally a huge yellow fan - but additional exterior color choices is a good thing in my opinion. View attachment 59638 View attachment 59639
The color shown is Gold Rush that's been available for the last 2 years. Originally it was only on the 50th anniversary Challengers, then became available for other Challengers/Chargers for '21. Not currently on the '22 build & price site though. No idea if you can (or will be able to) order it.

Last edited:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
A dealer shit BS the consumer?? No way. Wood they stoop that low??

Member ID
Reactions
City
Belpre
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger REWB Jailbreak
I got the email from Craig at Koons when inquiring about Jailbreak pricing. Responded within two minutes. Must be a canned response since I asked about a Challenger Jailbreak and he responded about my Charger inquiry. Their discounts don't apply to Jailbreaks. He said Dodge only making 3000, two for each Power Broker Dealer and they were allocated two. Price was $30k over MSRP, with a non refundable $5K deposit he would place the order. Hope nobody falls for Craig at Hoons bulllsheet.

OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #213
No Production Limit on Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT Jailbreak
by Patrick Rall
Over the past few days, we have received several comments on articles pertaining to the 2022 Dodge Challenger and Charger in SRT Jailbreak form insisting that these models will be subject to a limited production run. It seems that some dealerships representatives are telling prospective customers that the 807-horsepower, Jailbreak package will be limited to […]
Read more of this post
Patrick Rall | December 16, 2021 at 5:45 pm | Tags: Challenger, Charger, Dodge, SRT Jailbreak | Categories: Dodge, Exclusive, News | URL: https://www.stellpower.com/?p=4266
Comment
See all comments
That is good news for everyone who is hoping to order one of the 807-horsepower muscle cars with the broadest spectrum of customization options. It is bad news for the dealership hacks who are lying to customers in an effort to promote sales, but this is nothing new. Many salespeople told potential customers that the original Hellcat Challenger and Charger were limited, which they obviously were not. After the 2018 Dodge Demon was limited to just 3,300 units in the United States and Canada, some dealership representatives began telling prospective Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk buyers that the supercharged SUV would also be limited to around 3,000 units, which we know isn’t the case
Hope this helps people when these slimy dealers try to hit them with a 30k markup. I’d love for one to try it with me. Would be fun educating them.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@Koons_Dodge

I tagged you into this thread once before, how about now???

Making a profit isn't a sin, but lying to get there? That's a different matter...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Being a contractor for over 30 years , you seee this shit all the time. A descent profit is fine but 30 k over. Dodge needs to police their own. I used to bid projects I didn't want but to show the owner they were being taken advantage of. I don't mind paying for a nice profit margin or the dealer will not stay in cut throat business they are in. I have never seen an owner's house as small as mine.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
They need their ass kicked for asking $30K Over MSRP. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to pay especially since Dodge has no limit on #’s. Sickening🤮🤮

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My buddy from IRB whom owned a red eye and traded it in on a lambo. Big as jump. He was wondering why he could not get a responce from the salesman from Sarasota. There is no mark up from the dealer. Company policy. Why go to work, but the factory gobbles all the profit. Like you said Smit, hopefully no one is that stupid, but??? Alot of stupid people in this country. Look at our prez. Well, some ones??

HELLB3NT

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oakville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Widebody Jailbreak
The color shown is Gold Rush that's been available for the last 2 years. Originally it was only on the 50th anniversary Challengers, then became available for other Challengers/Chargers for '21. Not currently on the '22 build & price site though. No idea if you can (or will be able to) order it.
if I recall correctly, you could only order it with the satin black graphics package (or anniversary version). The challenger in the commercial has dual stripes.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Not a bad combo at all. If I had it to do over,,,?? I wood never had gotten married and have gotten my Challenger alot sooner. Instead of a Corolla.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
if I recall correctly, you could only order it with the satin black graphics package (or anniversary version). The challenger in the commercial has dual stripes.
That was true..that color needs that black contrast...CC has one..that color is awesome..