Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Insurance jumped 30%! Anything to do with the dragway or land speed trials???

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
It’s out of control down here. But I also almost get ran off the road every time I’m out, people are idiots doen here they all drive without regard for their life yet alone their car. It’s nuts
Is that the typical Florida citizen in a wheel chair or golf cart, or all traffic?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It’s out of control down here. But I also almost get ran off the road every time I’m out, people are idiots doen here they all drive without regard for their life yet alone their car. It’s nuts
Bad drivers...bad roads ..outta control insurance...rates escalating almost daily....there is a solution...it's called U Haul...get the 26 ft.er....:rolleyes:

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Bad drivers...bad roads ..outta control insurance...rates escalating almost daily....there is a solution...it's called U Haul...get the 26 ft.er....:rolleyes:
Is it all sun and rainbows where you are?

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
About 5 months out of the year. Lol

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
:eek::eek:...Yer a big rainbow fan :unsure::unsure::unsure:..whodda thunkit...o_Oo_O;)

Detroitboy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Redeye
In Michigan its all about the theft rates guys. The Detroit metro area has the highest theft rates for chargers than anywhere in the country....obviously its the SRT variants. We also have the highest rate for deaths in chargers. Obviously police chases account for some of that but the way they drive the stolen ones in downtown accounts for a lot tool
I plan on using my car more than ever this summer and not hiding it in the garage. I am just gonna accept the fact that it will probably be stolen and am starting to look for a GT500. I have the IGLA on it, but I dont think it will stop someone determined to steal a beautiful redeye.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
In Michigan its all about the theft rates guys. The Detroit metro area has the highest theft rates for chargers than anywhere in the country....obviously its the SRT variants. We also have the highest rate for deaths in chargers. Obviously police chases account for some of that but the way they drive the stolen ones in downtown accounts for a lot tool
I plan on using my car more than ever this summer and not hiding it in the garage. I am just gonna accept the fact that it will probably be stolen and am starting to look for a GT500. I have the IGLA on it, but I dont think it will stop someone determined to steal a beautiful redeye.
I'm not ready to let ANYBODY steal my cars just yet..:mad: