Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What happened to the Chief Donut Maker?????

Blown7

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Woodstock
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
I believe he will be buried next to Jimmy Hoffa.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
You're on point. Unfortunately the "woke" control most of the media. The general population is either complacent or plain stupid.
Dead on right Recrurve. They control a lot of media, but at the end of the day who ultimately controls their bottom line sales for their performance line up. Folks like the site members here, because when you know, you definitely know.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Dead on right Recrurve. They control a lot of media, but at the end of the day who ultimately controls their bottom line sales for their performance line up. Folks like the site members here, because when you know, you definitely know.
Money talks to these people.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Chief Battery Charger
Chief Battery Charger, wash your mouth out with a bar of soap Dave😁 that there sounds like an EV Charger
Lol just busting on ya man.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Chief Battery Charger, wash your mouth out with a bar of soap Dave😁 that there sounds like an EV Charger
Lol just busting on ya man.
It will be called something else. Maybe Coronet RT? Dart? BARRACUDA?

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Always thought they should have done a ‘Cuda for the Drag pac car. They did 50 in 68 all body in white sent to yours truly George Hurst, special shoehorn prep for race Hemi install. Ultimately the car held records for decades. If they had put the Cuda nose adaptation on the the challenger Drag pac it might have been a good tribute even though they stuffed Plymouth name, they could have flew it under the SRT flag. Maybe a few Cuda and a few Challenger line ups kind of like what Snake and Mongoose did back in the day. That drove a shit ton of excitement and sales.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Always thought they should have done a ‘Cuda for the Drag pac car. They did 50 in 68 all body in white sent to yours truly George Hurst, special shoehorn prep for race Hemi install. Ultimately the car held records for decades. If they had put the Cuda nose adaptation on the the challenger Drag pac it might have been a good tribute even though they stuffed Plymouth name, they could have flew it under the SRT flag. Maybe a few Cuda and a few Challenger line ups kind of like what Snake and Mongoose did back in the day. That drove a shit ton of excitement and sales.
Nothing but memories now. Everything changes.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #89
Chit had the NHRA ever interviewed me for a National press release, holy crap id pee my pants. I would have responded yes this is the Baddest ass job ever in my life. I mean wow, Dodge was the first to offer a 700 plus factory available car affordable. Nobody has done this to date. And I grew up Mopar and so remember after rebuilding my 1973 Dodge Challenger with a 360 motor and torque flight Trany in 1984, wow one day I may make enough money to just buy a cool Factory car like a 426 Hemi Cuda. And I thought man that would be so cool and whicH had I grew up 20 years earlier being able to possibly buy a factory bad ass Cuda. And never ever realizing one day Dodge would offer a factory 700 plus legal street car and mod it to 800 plus with Dodge support. The Dodge brand has stoked me like never before and I’m gonna share with everyone Dodge has raised the bar and all the competition is still chasing us. I’m a a proud Dodge representative and will support all those who want to live my dream owning the Baddest ass Muscle car ever and more is to come. Follow me as I share the love and help others become loyal fans and owners like me.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Chit had the NHRA ever interviewed me for a National press release, holy crap id pee my pants. I would have responded yes this is the Baddest ass job ever in my life. I mean wow, Dodge was the first to offer a 700 plus factory available car affordable. Nobody has done this to date. And I grew up Mopar and so remember after rebuilding my 1973 Dodge Challenger with a 360 motor and torque flight Trany in 1984, wow one day I may make enough money to just buy a cool Factory car like a 426 Hemi Cuda. And I thought man that would be so cool and whicH had I grew up 20 years earlier being able to possibly buy a factory bad ass Cuda. And never ever realizing one day Dodge would offer a factory 700 plus legal street car and mod it to 800 plus with Dodge support. The Dodge brand has stoked me like never before and I’m gonna share with everyone Dodge has raised the bar and all the competition is still chasing us. I’m a a proud Dodge representative and will support all those who want to live my dream owning the Baddest ass Muscle car ever and more is to come. Follow me as I share the love and help others become loyal fans and owners like me.
First car (which I still have) is a 1972 Plymouth 340 Cuda. I have only owned Mopars with just a few exceptions. Plymouth has always been my favorite brand and it ultimately progressed to the Hellcat sitting in my garage - essentially right next to the the other 12 Mopar vehicles I currently own - 4 of which I purchased brand new.
Unfortunately It looks less and less likely I will ever purchase another new one.
I have always been a Mopar fan, but the company (Mercedes, Fiat, and then Stellantis) has moved in a new direction. Plymouth is gone and and that one still hurts - cars are a passion for me and I felt Mopar once shared in that passion, but unfortunately not any more, its just about $$$... I just feel we don't share that passion anymore - just my .02.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Nothing lasts forever. It's October 1971 (again). Time to accept that fact. Keep what you got and buy more while you still can.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Nothing lasts forever. It's October 1971 (again). Time to accept that fact. Keep what you got and buy more while you still can.
Or wait for the bottom to fall out of them and start buying them up.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Yeah, imagine being around in 1973/74 with a boat load of cash and knowing the future...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yeah, imagine being around in 1973/74 with a boat load of cash and knowing the future...
All I can think of is Reggie Jackson.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Just incase you don't know. Reggie Jackson bought a couple warehouses full of muscle cars when the gas crunch hit for pennies on the dollar.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I was 20 in 1990. I think of all the people just 10 years older then me buying used cars in the late 70s and early 80s cheap before the muscle car sales exploded
These people had Hemis and other high dollar cars when they still could afford them. I knew some that were in my Mopar club. Timing was everything

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
When I was in elementary school back in 1989
Reggie Jackson stopped at my house
Looking to purchase my parents restored1962 Chevy Bel Air 409/409.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
1973/74 Pontiac SD455. Beast. But that was literally it.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
1973/74 Pontiac SD455. Beast. But that was literally it.
Are you the guy that I knew from jersey that had a blue one, never beat on it and parked it on pillows?

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Are you the guy that I knew from jersey that had a blue one, never beat on it and parked it on pillows?
Not me. I enjoy seeing what my cars can do. As for pillows, I think they are great for a good night's rest, but probably less effective if you weigh over 3000 lbs...

Last edited: