Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What happened to the Chief Donut Maker?????

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #41
Missing in action anybody see him at any NHRA events or other events recently and not taking about April and May. June July……

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Missing in action anybody see him at any NHRA events or other events recently and not taking about April and May. June July……
I'm not keeping tabs on where's waldo

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Grand Prize (1): The grand prize is $150,000 salary for winner for one (1) calendar year, Dodge branded clothing (up to $3,000), the title of “Chief Donut Maker” for one (1) calendar year (see details below), travel as the “Chief Donut Maker” for one (1) year (details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and a Dodge company car on loan for one (1) year (“Grand Prize”). The vehicle make and model specifications will be determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. Winner may either have the car delivered to his/her home or take delivery of the vehicle at a dealership selected by Sponsor based on proximity to winner’s residence. The winner must sign a Stellantis Vehicle Usage Agreement for the twelve (12) month loan. The vehicle title will remain in Stellantis’s name. The winner must present his or her valid driver’s license and provide satisfactory proof of liability insurance prior to the delivery of the vehicle. The prize vehicle details and availability are subject to change. Only one (1) Grand Prize will be available in the Contest. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $214,409.
Was the winner responsible for taxes on this $215,000 “prize”??

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Don't get to keep the car? That's a little cheesy to me.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
But then Stellantis might not be right for me. Need to consult my doctor.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
1657818723118.png

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Frogboy has some art skills now.....

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #49
This guy sounds like a politician he never fully answers the questions. What a disgrace IMO this guy is just riding the gravy train. Just read the question what is actually your job as Chief Donut Maker🙃🙃🙃

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
This guy sounds like a politician he never fully answers the questions. What a disgrace IMO this guy is just riding the gravy train. Just read the question what is actually your job as Chief Donut Maker🙃🙃🙃
Let's face it. They didn't want Speedy because he would actually answer and ask questions.

They can't have that.

Last edited:

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Not only dances around the questions but you can tell by his answers that his actual knowledge base concerning these platforms is rhetorical and not from actual experience. Speedy would have been such a breath of fresh air in that role because he can actually walk the walk. Welcome to the bullshit corporate world.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Not only dances around the questions but you can tell by his answers that his actual knowledge base concerning these platforms is rhetorical and not from actual experience. Speedy would have been such a breath of fresh air in that role because he can actually walk the walk. Welcome to the bullshit corporate world.
Goes hand in hand with the new direction that these woke fuckers have taken.
Do they really believe that the majority of people around the world actually believe or want this bullshit

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thought you were all hot and bothered to meet him:unsure:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #54
Thought you were all hot and bothered to meet him:unsure:
Yes I wanted to YouTube him and ask him some critical questions and see what he would say but the NHRA interview just confirmed what I knew. And yeh I ain’t no fan of this guy. And the reason I posted was the Shit Show we witnessed is on going or should I say the NO SHOW.

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
You're on point. Unfortunately the "woke" control most of the media. The general population is either complacent or plain stupid.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
You're on point. Unfortunately the "woke" control most of the media. The general population is either complacent or plain stupid.
80%+ are now aware. Many are in denial.

I can't name 1 uncontrolled media outlet.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
There are a lot of them that have been in the Mopar seen most of their lives and not someone "that it is cool car I think I want to buy one. Now on to something else because I think it is cooler"

Back in the 80's when I was still in school I had all the Mopar books, bought the magazines. I took all the Mopar pictures out of the mags and hung them on my bedroom walls. I had them all covered and was starting on the ceiling! Kids thought I was some crazy Mopar nut. I was in the local Mopar car club and was vice president in my early 20's before moving to Michigan. I ate breathed and lived all things Mopar. To me that is who I want to be the chief donut maker. Not some guy that fits a mold and checks off their boxes of the image they want

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
There are a lot of them that have been in the Mopar seen most of their lives and not someone "that it is cool car I think I want to buy one. Now on to something else because I think it is cooler"

Back in the 80's when I was still in school I had all the Mopar books, bought the magazines. I took all the Mopar pictures out of the mags and hung them on my bedroom walls. I had them all covered and was starting on the ceiling! Kids thought I was some crazy Mopar nut. I was in the local Mopar car club and was vice president in my early 20's before moving to Michigan. I ate breathed and lived all things Mopar. To me that is who I want to be the chief donut maker. Not some guy that fits a mold and checks off their boxes of the image they want
I grew up next door to a Chrysler Plymouth dealer. I would go up and hang out. Every new car reveal event my dad would take me.
I had a Challenger TA in high school. I street and track raced it.

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Totally agree. However that is not the way of the corporate world.
There are those in this world who accomplish feats no matter what the opposition is and then there are those who stick their finger in the wind to see which way it is blowing so they can shape their agendas to fit the majority of opinion.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I grew up next door to a Chrysler Plymouth dealer. I would go up and hang out. Every new car reveal event my dad would take me.
I had a Challenger TA in high school. I street and tracked raced it.
Some of us were spoiled. I was lucky to have shoes in high school.😠