Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome to the Hellcat Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Last edited:

talltexan11

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Hi guys. Old long time MOPAR guy. Bought a 66 HEMI Charger in 68. Today, they assigned a VIN for my Hellcat. MOPAR fun continues. Have an '09 black R/T with 5500 miles. Never driven in rain. Love it, 6 spd and pristine. I don't alter. It has a K/N filter in the stock filter box. Otherwise, bone stock.
Look forward to telling you about my Hellcat but it's not here yet. Been on order 4 months but a wonderful dealer.

RonHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Hi guys. Old long time MOPAR guy. Bought a 66 HEMI Charger in 68. Today, they assigned a VIN for my Hellcat. MOPAR fun continues. Have an '09 black R/T with 5500 miles. Never driven in rain. Love it, 6 spd and pristine. I don't alter. It has a K/N filter in the stock filter box. Otherwise, bone stock.
Look forward to telling you about my Hellcat but it's not here yet. Been on order 4 months but a wonderful dealer.
Welcome and congrats talltexan11

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome!

MichaelB71

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dode Challenger Hellcat
Hi folks! I'm Michael from Maryland. Ordered my Challenger Hellcat in September, 2014 and took delivery in early January, and it was the best purchase I ever made! Not sure how I was so fortunate to get the car so soon but I thank my dealer for having the appropriate in. Happy to be joining of group of similar Hellcat enthusiasts.

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hi folks! I'm Michael from Maryland. Ordered my Challenger Hellcat in September, 2014 and took delivery in early January, and it was the best purchase I ever made! Not sure how I was so fortunate to get the car so soon but I thank my dealer for having the appropriate in. Happy to be joining of group of similar Hellcat enthusiasts.

Welcome aboard. Try uploading your images here http://www.postimg.org/

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Congratulations and welcome aboard @MichaelB71

Last edited:

LonestarHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome to the club

MichaelB71

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thanks everyone! i finally got my pic uploaded...hopefully it comes through ok.

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
Thanks everyone! i finally got my pic uploaded...hopefully it comes through ok.
Yeah we can see it now. Any mod plans?

MichaelB71

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
No mod plans right now. I like it as is. Plus I spent enough to get it. Want to enjoy it for a bit before I think about spending more! Did you mod yours? I love the like green, by the way.

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #12
No mod plans right now. I like it as is. Plus I spent enough to get it. Want to enjoy it for a bit before I think about spending more! Did you mod yours? I love the like green, by the way.
I'll be happy with just a tune when it's released.[biggrin]

LKat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challanger SRT Hellcat
Received my New 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat in July!! Ordered it in December of 2014. Took too long, but finally here. I can't seem to leave it in the garage, Ha!

Ordered a 1973 Challenger in 1973 and couldn't resist ordering the Hellcat version. Started out with a Challenger and end with a Challenger. What else could you wish for!!

Scotteballs

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Hey guys! Just got my Hellcat 4 days ago. Redline Red. Got everything I wanted except the black hood. ????

LonestarHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hey guys! Just got my Hellcat 4 days ago. Redline Red. Got everything I wanted except the black hood. ????
Congrats! Great to see more members join this forum.

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #16
Welcome aboard [welcome]

Mtrcuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat
Hi guys, new here -bought my HC a week ago it is suppose to be in next week. I bought a plum crazy with wheels,hood and auto. In my stable is a 70 Cuda AAR, 76 jeep renagade,and a2008 SRT challenger. Can't wait to pick it up, the 372 miles I'm sure will go by fast. I'm 66 and don't want to wait much longer.Ha I live in MO. and will be driving to Mississippi. Glad to join you all on here. Hope I can learn some things. Mike

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hi guys, new here -bought my HC a week ago it is suppose to be in next week. I bought a plum crazy with wheels,hood and auto. In my stable is a 70 Cuda AAR, 76 jeep renagade,and a2008 SRT challenger. Can't wait to pick it up, the 372 miles I'm sure will go by fast. I'm 66 and don't want to wait much longer.Ha I live in MO. and will be driving to Mississippi. Glad to join you all on here. Hope I can learn some things. Mike
Congrats and welcome aboard.

pigman440

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 SP/ 16 HC on order
Hi folks,
I am Tom from Ohio,transplant from Indiana. Ordered billett silver HC last week with A-8/stripes & red belts.Traded my Scat Pack A-8 that I had for a little over a year. With moderate mods it did high 11s @ 115 plus. Hoping the HC will run 10s with moderate mods. Mainly concerned with getting it now as all they have is a VON number and no info????

TOMMYJR9

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Hello Tommy from Charleston SC. Getting ready to order a HC. I drive a 5.0L Genesis.