Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Armandhammer

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Cannot seem to post the image either.

Lane1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
Any Chicago Area Northwest Indiana Hellcat Owners?

gldwing57

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
WV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Hello Hellcat owners. My name is Patrick Im from southern WV. Just bought a 2016 Pitch Black HC 8 speed. Had a SRT and a 392 Shaker before. The car is awesome..

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #45
Congrats and welcome aboard.

LION4130

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Hello all!! After years of waiting, I finally bought my dream car. I remember my uncle's classic Road Runner when I was a kid and have wanted one ever since. No more Road Runners, but I think my 2016 Hellcat is a very suitable replacement.

LonestarHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello all!! After years of waiting, I finally bought my dream car. I remember my uncle's classic Road Runner when I was a kid and have wanted one ever since. No more Road Runners, but I think my 2016 Hellcat is a very suitable replacement.
Congrats on the dream car! Post some pics.

LarryLegend

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Hi All,
I have a 2016 Pitch Black Challenger Hellcat with some minor mod's. I call her Bernadette.

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #49
Welcome aboard Larry.

de3rip03

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I'm a Marine Vet and Retired LE my High school years were in the 70's in Indiana so Grew up around Muscle Cars have been a Fan all my Life and Car Enthusiast. Miss those memories and 70's with Muscle cars from the 60's and 70's dominating the streets. I grew up driving Pontiacs but had Chevys and a Mopar. Had a 67 Maroon Lemans and 67 Metallic Blue Tempest. Started out with a 73 Grand Prix. Had a 69 White with Black Stripe 396 Chevelle for a short period of time. And had a 70 Cuda that I wrecked. Miss all of them. Wished I had them now in the condition they were back then Lol. Now In life Ive been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go back to those times in modern times. I bought a 2017 Black Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Just brings a smile back to my face when I start it and drive it around the neighborhood. Awesome Modern Muscle with High Tech benefits, that throws you back in your seat. And gets looks from almost everyone especially those who know. Looking for Local Dodge Challenger and Charger owners or Muscle Car Enthusiast/Builders in general in my area and local Car clubs Chula Vista Ca.

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=371]de3rip03[/MENTION] and thank you for your service.

Challenger1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Hello everyone, Phil here, just traded my 2010 Challenger SRT8 in for a new 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat. Love the extra hp and the feel of the Cat. Looking forward to doing a few mods to it. CAI, I have a Diablo Trinity Tuner, just need the extra brain box to swap out, muffler delete, and other things as time goes. Looking forward to all the information and help this forum will provide.

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome Phil. Let me know what your thoughts on the Diablo Trinity after you get it swapped out.

Hello everyone, Phil here, just traded my 2010 Challenger SRT8 in for a new 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat. Love the extra hp and the feel of the Cat. Looking forward to doing a few mods to it. CAI, I have a Diablo Trinity Tuner, just need the extra brain box to swap out, muffler delete, and other things as time goes. Looking forward to all the information and help this forum will provide.

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #54
Welcome aboard [MENTION=391]Challenger1[/MENTION]

RonHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Welcome, also interested on your tuner feedback.

drz9035

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger srt hellcat
My name is Don I have a 2016 Hellcat Challenger my second the !st was a 2015 Hellcat Charger. I just finished putting performance mods on the car the Dyno numbers were 818 HP to the rear wheels and 756 lb/ft tq . This car is incredible !!!!. Looking forward to seeing my numbers at the strip. I also have a deposit on the new Demon (number 3 on the list) .[raceflag] The list of MODS: Upper 2.65 and lower 10%OD lower pulleys, Cold air intake, Stainless Works Full system( 2" headers cat delete ),1050 injectors ,Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, Alky Control 100% Methanol injection, 3.09 Mopar rear end , 305/35 20 Nitto Extreme Drag Radials, and an HP Tune by Redline Tuning Daytona.

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #57
Welcome aboard Don.

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome aboard, beautiful cars. Need more pics of the Charger.