Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Hi, there guys. Owner of My Favorite Challenger Hellcat on Earth!!
Welcome. Have any pictures?

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome.
Lots of great people and information here.
Cannot wait to see the pictures.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Flowood
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
F8 Green is in the house!! I waiting 4 years for this and thought it was unattainable. Dream was tamed May 25, 2019. Anyone going to WAM 2020??? I have heard about it.

Attachments

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
The girlfriend/wife/lover/hobby that strangely, unlike a REAL girlfriend or wife, actually ATTRACTS women instead of running them off...
Welcome to HF!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vincent
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
New to forum and relatively new (5/4/2019) HC owner. 2015 Charger, Phantom black, BM wheels, HK audio, red seat belts, Laguna leather, navigation. My wife and I picked up the car used in South Carolina on our 34th wedding anniversary. Really enjoy this vehicle. Go fast capability and cruising drivability in one package. It is stock with the exception of new tires, Cooper Zeon all season. It had a BWoody CAI which will be for sale soon as the stock airbox with ram air tube is back in place with a K&N filter. 11,500 miles when purchased, now have 19,500. Have been a Mopar guy for a long time, born on Hemi day. Great information on this forum and will share information as able.
HC pic.JPG

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
New to forum and relatively new (5/4/2019) HC owner. 2015 Charger, Phantom black, BM wheels, HK audio, red seat belts, Laguna leather, navigation. My wife and I picked up the car used in South Carolina on our 34th wedding anniversary. Really enjoy this vehicle. Go fast capability and cruising drivability in one package. It is stock with the exception of new tires, Cooper Zeon all season. It had a BWoody CAI which will be for sale soon as the stock airbox with ram air tube is back in place with a K&N filter. 11,500 miles when purchased, now have 19,500. Have been a Mopar guy for a long time, born on Hemi day. Great information on this forum and will share information as able.
View attachment 12370
Nice cat! Welcome to HF.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Welcome from the knot it alls from Florida.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Welcome...very nice Hellcat.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
View attachment 12370
Welcome.
Beautiful Charger Hellcat.

BoostedCat

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
View attachment 12370
Welcome

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well cum from Florida. Good luck and be care ful..

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
View attachment 12370
Welcome and beautiful HC! Looks really mean in black! Have fun!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Member ID
Reactions
City
Two Rivers
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Red Eye Challenger
Welcome to the Hellcat Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome] day one.jpg

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hello from Wisconsin, traded in my 2015 Hellcat Challenger for the exact same thing but a 2019 Red Eye. Waiting for spring to see what it will run. I have started my I want list already and with a little help hope to get up to speed.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hello from Wisconsin, traded in my 2015 Hellcat Challenger for the exact same thing but a 2019 Red Eye. Waiting for spring to see what it will run. I have started my I want list already and with a little help hope to get up to speed.
Welcome and congratulations.
I am sure you will have a blast!
Lots of great people and information here.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
welcome 1.gif

Geee... with all the new members popping up here lately, is anyone left on the old forum?

Are the lights still on over there? Last one out, gets the lights... :LOL:

lights out 4.gif

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Congrats and welcome to the club!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaufort
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Seirra Denali, 2010 Escalade, 2000 WS6
Hello, another from SC here I just joined and as of now I have only owned a 95 Dodge Ram 5.9, my daily is a 2019 Sierra Denali 6.2, and a 2010 Escalade ESV Platinum 6.2, my toys are a 1995 TA, and a highly modded, cam, 2000 WS6 Ram Air. We are in the market for a new car and I would love a Z06, Zl1, but we need a 4 door, The CTSv is way more then what I want to spend, so I have started to search the Chargers. Hopefully, I am welcomed here because I joined a group from another forum and those guys where complete jerks. So with that said any info on the HC Charger would sure be appreciated... Thanks

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
Hello, another from SC here I just joined and as of now I have only owned a 95 Dodge Ram 5.9, my daily is a 2019 Sierra Denali 6.2, and a 2010 Escalade ESV Platinum 6.2, my toys are a 1995 TA, and a highly modded, cam, 2000 WS6 Ram Air. We are in the market for a new car and I would love a Z06, Zl1, but we need a 4 door, The CTSv is way more then what I want to spend, so I have started to search the Chargers. Hopefully, I am welcomed here because I joined a group from another forum and those guys where complete jerks. So with that said any info on the HC Charger would sure be appreciated... Thanks
Welcome to this great forum from SW Florida!

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Hello
My name is James and I'm addicted to cars.
My wife wants me to go into a 12 step program but I told her 12 would not be enough ....
Oh wait is this not CA cars anonymous?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk