Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stellantis cancels auto shows

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I wouldn't go by what that site claims. It seems to be about as accurate as the crystal balls and dart boards they used in the past.
Not gonna fuk around with the site...Mon. I'll just swing by the dealer and see what the deal is...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I wouldn't go by what that site claims. It seems to be about as accurate as the crystal balls and dart boards they used in the past.
It was accurate for my order.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Not gonna fuk around with the site...Mon. I'll just swing by the dealer and see what the deal is...
I would verify through the dealer anytime it was changed.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I would verify through the dealer anytime it was changed.
gonna be interesting to see what they have to say...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
gonna be interesting to see what they have to say...
Just the status of the order. I would assume that it's been assigned a vin?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I only know about customer service/the tracker for two out of maybe 15 orders, when I did try to follow the progress. Or lack thereof.

I learned a lot trying to find out about a '19 Challenger order. Primarily not to believe anything that customer service said.
That time it became kind of a game, seeing how hopelessly inaccurate their answers were, while getting correct info from the dealer.

Next was the tracker. Since it wouldn't take up anybody's time, except a little of mine, I did check on what was going on with the '23 Durango. Sure enough, the order date was correct, the rest a month or so off.

Since the tracker is most likely run by the same people that also answer the phone I didn't expect it to be any better. And it wasn't. Calling the dealer is really the only way to find out what's really happening.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I only know about customer service/the tracker for two out of maybe 15 orders, when I did try to follow the progress. Or lack thereof.

I learned a lot trying to find out about a '19 Challenger order. Primarily not to believe anything that customer service said.
That time it became kind of a game, seeing how hopelessly inaccurate their answers were, while getting correct info from the dealer.

Next was the tracker. Since it wouldn't take up anybody's time, except a little of mine, I did check on what was going on with the '23 Durango. Sure enough, the order date was correct, the rest a month or so off.

Since the tracker is most likely run by the same people that also answer the phone I didn't expect it to be any better. And it wasn't. Calling the dealer is really the only way to find out what's really happening.
Fortunately I was 1 for 1. The dates did change back and forth but that happens anywhere.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Maybe that's a pity thing for known multi-door buyers. Or, they want the the vehicle to be at the dealer asap, before the orderer succumbs to an alligator?

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
So they have no capacity to build the 170, they are re-vamping plants for EV, the Hemi is in all means dead and they only have the Hornet to show for it.

I'm not surprised like @DavidKFla either. IMO kill the brand and give it a good burial plot. It's over.
Exactly - looks to me like they were just trying to milk the hemi till they close the door on both the Dodge and Chrysler brands. Feels like they are killing the Plymouth brand all over again. Plymouth was my brand - WTF???? I have no brands I can support anymore!!!

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
Monday I'm going to have to make that inquiry with the dealer....like I said last week was the first call I made to them since I placed my order...I assume the fact they said not to worry..I will get my car is indicative of the fact they have a vin...I will confirm that Monday...I've never called them in the past with my other Demon..or HC...I just let the process run its course...
Good Luck!!!

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Sounds like the "quiet", before the storm...
quiet before the shit show...

no one wants an ev srt banshee, absolutely no one...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Just the status of the order. I would assume that it's been assigned a vin?
I would assume it has...
quiet before the shit show...

no one wants an ev srt banshee, absolutely no one...
Makes you wonder...do they really think they will be able to force us to buy something we really don't want?

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
@1971demon I've been told if you have a vin your car will get built. Just what I've been told.[/QUOTE]

@Speedy! You have a vin yet for yours?

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
@Speedy! is getting a 170???

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
I called my dealer for the first time since the release last week...amazing how little...(if at all) Stelantis passes on info to the dealer network....he knows nothing...but assures me my car will be built...
All Dodge has to do build get the Demon's built to a certain point and the car can sit until they are finished getting parts for it. They have done this for years with Ram where there will be thousands of previous model year TRX's sitting for like 6 months AFTER Ram has already switched to a new model year. Dodge sent emails to people confirming they would complete builds AFTER the December deadline I revealed in my most recent video.

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Heck I can answer that question with delays. Everything is getting pushed and they don't have anything to show off. Ram was delayed 6 months pushing the Hurricane engine and seems like they are embarrassed with the TRX Hurricane. Dodge doesn't have tooling in place year to build the next gen cars and pulled the Hurricane at Roadkill nights for an "issue". Chrysler going back and forth from what I was told between a EV 300 or EV Airflow. Jeep doesn't have the 4xe Wagoneer ready.

All they would have to show is vehicles they already showed other than a Hurricane Ram truck that sounds like crap and I bet they are actively working on the exhaust.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
@ButterDaGreat? Where are these record profits coming from? People snatching up the last Hemis?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
@ButterDaGreat? Where are these record profits coming from? People snatching up the last Hemis?
Hell that's easy. They intentionally jacked up prices. Ever since Stellantis was created 22 months ago, TRX price jacked up almost 40%, tradesman 29%, Laramie 29%, Wrangler 392 26% increase, Hellcat's 23% increase, I can go on and on but you see the point they are moving to less volume/higher margin model. And will use software locks for about 60 billions MORE euros in 2 years

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Those software locks didn't work out for BMW.