Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Roll Call Count please respond

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Hemiride here. still whohan virus free. Might have to get the kitty out of its bubble soon. Dare i defy gov Whitmers stay at home order? Guess im ok if I dont buy seeds or paint
Hemiride here. still whohan virus free. Might have to get the kitty out of its bubble soon. Dare i defy gov Whitmers stay at home order? Guess im ok if I dont buy seeds or paint
you mean that lady? :rolleyes::D

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Still here in northern NJ! I'm still working thankfully. My company is considered essential. The lines to get into Shoprite or Home Depot can be ridiculous at times. View attachment 15974
Jesus Christ... out here in the end of world I try never to enter customer / client homes (but that's freaking impossible) but as for businsses, we use delivery and outside pick up exclusively for the most part. If there's a high exposure count those folks are taking a risk.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
So you're close enough to egg his house for us?
Don't get the car, just a few windows.
How dare he ignore us!
LOL no shit, if I was in the area I'd help TP his house (while remaining proper social distancing of course)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
If TP wasn't such a hot item I would say go TP his house. Maybe write something on his driveway in shaving cream
Now, I would never do this (especially to OBC) but if you do know someone else with a large yard and ego, it never hurts to write "dickless" or the like in the lawn with weed killer.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Now, I would never do this (especially to OBC) but if you do know someone else with a large yard and ego, it never hurts to write "dickless" or the like in the lawn with weed killer.
We did that as kids (pre teen) to a woman in the neighborhood...she prided herself on her lawn and garden...but we used the C word...never got caught...but that was a big deal...she almost had a nervous breakdown...

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
We did that as kids (pre teen) to a woman in the neighborhood...she prided herself on her lawn and garden...but we used the C word...never got caught...but that was a big deal...she almost had a nervous breakdown...
Do you feel bad about it now?

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
That's not very nice... :p

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Do you feel bad about it now?
sure do...one of only 2 regrets I have in life...think I was twelve...she was in her 60's...a real b*tch...but she still didn't have that commin...that was a big deal in the neighbor hood

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
If anyone was worrying
I m still here [wave]
[cheers]
[raceflag]

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I am here working out of my new house but the house is not finished yet. TV cable is not working so no car shows. Living at Laurie's house. Lived with her for 14 years and why I have another house. But no car shows. Back to Laurie's. Damn it,,,, and had to get the car in the paint show yesterday. Now the painter is taking the weekend off to go to the beach. Beach is now open.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
I am here working out of my new house but the house is not finished yet. TV cable is not working so no car shows. Living at Laurie's house. Lived with her for 14 years and why I have another house. But no car shows. Back to Laurie's. Damn it,,,, and had to get the car in the paint show yesterday. Now the painter is taking the weekend off to go to the beach. Beach is now open.
Dam
I can understand this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Read it in the mirror.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
One of my guys, a mason, who recently went to Mexico because of his mother is now ill with fever and nonproductive cough. I let all my other folks know, as well as customers he has been in contact with (not any during the date range I think we're looking at, but on the safe side, went back twice as far). Told him to go get tested tomorrow (the Guard is testing free at a church parking lot here). Hoping this is nothing, and the odds are overwhelmingly that it is nothing, but nothing is a sure thing.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #335
It’s interesting as time passes how we continue to learn how deadly this virus is and IMO its a war fare biological virus. And sure we dont know for sure if it came from China made like everything else is:oops:. But it’s definitely a virus designed to kill and truly hope all here escape this killer. And now for me I am wondering if I had this last month. And I feel probably not but i lost my taste and was tired all the time and some stomach issues. So last week I am at my favorite window tint dealer get my Ford Explorer ST tinted. As always I hang out in the shop and talk with the guys. They start telling me about the front office gal Amy who I am good Friends with and she is no longer there. Come to find out her husband in February and I remember her and I talking about him in great detai was sick with a very high fever and congested for weeks and took him forever to get better. Then she got sick as well but not as long. He works at Dulles International Airport aNd the guys at the shop are like her husband had this thing and we have all been exposed as well and I’m like yikes that’s crazy. And once again can’t say since my taste buds are back and not tired anymore snd my wife and kid have ever had anything to them. And this would have been February when I was hanging out at the shop with her but and a big but why did I lose my taste buds a month ago and took about a Month to get them back.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I'm not so sure (always had an interest in diseases, because we tend to forget how dramatic their impact can be on history - look at the devestation in the new world, for just one example - without disease destroying the natives, in some cases up to 95% death rate, the new world might have turned out a little different). In particular, I studied the 1918 Great Influenza about 25 years ago in great detail and this thing is a cake walk compared to that. If mortality was anywhere near 1918 we'd be looking at 3 million plus dead in the US alone. Probably about 200 million world wide. We are lucky its genetic tree is showing no weaponization or tampering, mainly just the usual bat - pig / bird - human vectoring for a novel corona virus. Actually wrote a paper on this because this is, for me, more scary than even nuclear war. but that's just me.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
It does seem like the Covid 19 has a very good PR agency.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
So this thread is supposed to be a roll call. 337 posts, most of it discussion. We have 1600 members. Looks like we have a ways to go. :unsure:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
It’s interesting as time passes how we continue to learn how deadly this virus is and IMO its a war fare biological virus. And sure we dont know for sure if it came from China made like everything else is:oops:. But it’s definitely a virus designed to kill and truly hope all here escape this killer. And now for me I am wondering if I had this last month. And I feel probably not but i lost my taste and was tired all the time and some stomach issues. So last week I am at my favorite window tint dealer get my Ford Explorer ST tinted. As always I hang out in the shop and talk with the guys. They start telling me about the front office gal Amy who I am good Friends with and she is no longer there. Come to find out her husband in February and I remember her and I talking about him in great detai was sick with a very high fever and congested for weeks and took him forever to get better. Then she got sick as well but not as long. He works at Dulles International Airport aNd the guys at the shop are like her husband had this thing and we have all been exposed as well and I’m like yikes that’s crazy. And once again can’t say since my taste buds are back and not tired anymore snd my wife and kid have ever had anything to them. And this would have been February when I was hanging out at the shop with her but and a big but why did I lose my taste buds a month ago and took about a Month to get them back.
Wonder the same thing...in January had a fever, bad cough (wheezing sound when I took a breath...reminded me of pneumonia). Lasted a long time almost thought might need to go to doctor as it lingered on. Once feeling better I lost my tastebuds for a good 3-4 days (never had that happen before). Who knows...

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle