Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Roll Call Count please respond

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #281
I have heard rumors she may go back to be a he lol. And can only imagine the conversation “hey you wanna have some fun and are you a top or a bottom kinda date“:eek:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I have heard rumors she may go back to be a he lol. And can only imagine the conversation “hey you wanna have some fun and are you a top or a bottom kinda date“:eek:
well be careful if you ever go to Brazil......they have some of the best plastic surgeons in the world there......and a whole lot of transgender females.....and it's no big deal there....so......

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
I guarantee she wishes she never changed in the first place.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #284
I agree and I think it was all about a publicity stunt to get more money more money.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I have no personal knowledge, but she said she kept her man junk. Better have more than a few extra jack n cokes. [vommit]
CC man...care to comment?...lolo_Oo_O

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Even if she looked like the milk lady in the bread isle...how do you get past the size 13 high heels...yikes:sick::sick::sick:

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I have no personal knowledge, but she said she kept her man junk. Better have more than a few extra jack n cokes. [vommit]
I believe she has had the final surgeries
well be careful if you ever go to Brazil......they have some of the best plastic surgeons in the world there......and a whole lot of transgender females.....and it's no big deal there....so......
Even if she looked like the milk lady in the bread isle...how do you get past the size 13 high heels...yikes:sick::sick::sick:
There, fixed it for all of ya !!
You can surgically alter your junk & appearance, but you are born with a gender and (at least at this point in time) you cannot alter your DNA !

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
There, fixed it for all of ya !!
You can surgically alter your junk & appearance, but you are born with a gender and (at least at this point in time) you cannot alter your DNA !
So....shes still a he....

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #289
Damn I think the CoronaVirus is in this thread now:sick:. Time to get disinfected and keep the roll call in order:geek:. And for the record truly funny funny postings.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Damn I think the CoronaVirus is in this thread now:sick:. Time to get disinfected and keep the roll call in order:geek:. And for the record truly funny funny postings.
Yep. AFAIK, CJ is not a member.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Glad I have not been here today. This has a funny dislike subject matter to him, it, her. Not to participate in this to day. You dudes have been locked up fer too long. I am cut loose to figure out what the contractors have done to my town home. Sum good sum wasted $$ and mis interpitations that can't be reversed. But, I am glad tou z guys had sumtin to talk about. Time fer another load of laundry. Singe dude never ends on duties. I wood rather be making shine. Best dis infection in the 3rd world.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Glad I have not been here today. This has a funny dislike subject matter to him, it, her. Not to participate in this to day. You dudes have been locked up fer too long. I am cut loose to figure out what the contractors have done to my town home. Sum good sum wasted $$ and mis interpitations that can't be reversed. But, I am glad tou z guys had sumtin to talk about. Time fer another load of laundry. Singe dude never ends on duties. I wood rather be making shine. Best dis infection in the 3rd world.
well git to it with that shine.....I'll add my own strawberries after you send it up here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
c'mon....if there's one thing I have learned from this forum it's that it is easliy lead down the rabbit hole......straight to debauchery.....but look at all the things you learn.....if nothing less....we are a well rounded group which debates a myriad of topics and social issues......there ain't as much learning in 4 years of high school as goes on here in a two week period.....

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
So.....back to topic....corona virus....keep your distance...wear a mask....don't get sick....drink some shine.....hot ckicks in the supermarket are still cool...race cars.....don't cut off your winky, unless you want to...don't get sick....stay inside....hoard your tp.....you all can add whatever I left off...ready ....set...go

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Stay away from guys whom have dis armed them selves as no moe guy equipment. That is all I learned tonight from you dudes talkin today. New thread,,,, kids know what I learned today with the guys on the Hell Cat walk of shame. Would't tell em any way. Can't make any shine. Can't get the sugar. All the fruit is being thrown in the dump and you can get all ya want. Can't travel after dark and can't trust the water out of the springs. You will have to go to the big liquor out lets to get any,, if that is what you want to call it. Just moe filtered water with a strawberry in er. Then you look at it,,, instead of being fruit infused,, they just filled up the jar with fruit. Then what are you buying in volume. Yea,, drunkin fruit and very small amounts of shine. Better deal,,, buy yo shine and infuse it with what ever you want. 2 weeks and 2 jars out of 1 you have what flavor you want. Shine in the smokeys are selling well. Just the start of the season. Same as hurricane season. Good luck thirsty fellers.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I'm here! But just barely. Just picked up my car yesterday, and just signed up here this morning. Truck Driver from southern Indiana. Haven't noticed much of a slow down in my work, but I carry mostly food. Everyone needs to eat, right? Best wishes and prayers to those being hit the hardest during this mess. Stay safe, well, and thank all of you for eating. 😁
Nice and welcome to the forum! And yes tnx for haulin the bacon! Post some pics when you can, i'm sure we all could use some new eye candy! Be safe!

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
alright...you asked for it...well here it is....and no silly writing to distract you from the real message....

it should be size and clarity quality to meet even your tight standards

View attachment 16044
The grocery stores are doin delivery...haven't seen that on the list! Make that delivery and I promise to tip well...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Nashville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger Hellcat
Here !!

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
With these uncertain times we have never witnessed here as Forum Members please check in. I think of Forum names and wonder is everyone ok and present. And this is the reason for my posting. This is a rare and truly exceptional forum which carried many members from the old Forum. And many have been part of the club now close to 5 years which that’s a long time for a Forum Community. So once again just posting since my heart and prayers are to every one here hoping the best for all. And god bless and may their be peace and health and prosperity for all here.
Tnx so much for starting this thread. I love all the posts.
I've never met any of ya, but all you guys/gals mean more to me than makes any sense, but there it is.
Just out for an errand. On the way home empty road, 15-50..25-60 tire shredding. No purpose except grins. I know you all understand....stay well, stay wild!

srt10

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parkton
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC
All good here, thanks. Family and I are doing well. Working split shifts and knocking out the to do list. Hoping to be finished by the time they let us loose. Everyone stay safe and healthy. See you on the road soon.