Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Go Man Go Stolen

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
@Octanewide you were asking about pics. Here ya go. I had to take a bit to kinda get over it. Sorta like losing a family member.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Damn. It would take me a while to get over that. 🤬🤬

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
So sorry to hear it speedy. But it has a vin and if you just tube the front you can make it a street legal drag csr

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
@Octanewide you were asking about pics. Here ya go. I had to take a bit to kinda get over it. Sorta like losing a family member.

Thanks and I can't imagine what you went through. I've never had a car stolen much less one that was super special to you that you put love,blood,sweat and tears into .

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
It's not even my car but this makes me angry & sad, sure would like the chance to go full John Wick on the bastards at all levels of the org that did this :mad:

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
They were targeting you for a while looking for the opportunity.

No Itag?

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Damn man. Sorry.

@8:34 it looks like they’re doing something under the car behind the driver side front wheel, looks like an arm… maybe scanning for something.

Last edited:

Demon Dan

Member ID
Reactions
City
San Pedro
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
That's horrible! I would be devastated. I frigging hate theives!! They're the scum of the earth

2ndgen

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orem
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Why did they dump the shell for you to find? Almost like trying to send a message to someone or brag.
I'd think an organized ring like that would be sending it to the crushers to destroy evidence, not flaunt it. Hopefully they left some nice fingerprints on it somewhere for the LEOs to nail the whole group with.

Maybe if they made car theft a capital crime like horse theft used to be back in the day that would reduce it.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Why did they dump the shell for you to find? Almost like trying to send a message to someone or brag.
I'd think an organized ring like that would be sending it to the crushers to destroy evidence, not flaunt it. Hopefully they left some nice fingerprints on it somewhere for the LEOs to nail the whole group with.

Maybe if they made car theft a capital crime like horse theft used to be back in the day that would reduce it.
My thought, if you find the car you stop looking for it

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
@Speedy! again sorry for what happened and it has made the rest of us think to not let it happen to us so something good could still come out of it

You lost your car and it was sad but maybe Mrs Speedy will get you a new jacket for Christmas:)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Ya know that probably is not the first one from the looks of it, huh?

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
Just finished the video and very sorry to see the condition you found it in. My first and only thought really: how fucking brazen? Zero fear in whoever this group is that’s doing this in your area. Made me sick just watching the grace and ease with which they drove off with it and the total lack of awareness of those around the parking lot is also beyond frustrating.

Making me think about a system in my car now for sure….

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #14
So, I don't think it was "targeted" and I don't think they were following me. I had never driven the car to the gym, ever. I think someone at the gym made a call when they saw it in the parking lot and likely had no idea who I was. I got some weird FB messages that support this as well. One guy said he knew where it was and if I paid him he'd tell me. Others offered to help as well and sent me some info on a back channel chat app where it appeared the thieves were trying to figure out what to do with it. They figured out it was my car from the "Speedy's Garage" decal on the back window. I think that may be why it was dumped so quickly and publicly as Vorted said, so it'd be found and everyone wasn't looking for it. It was literally off a main road in a guy's side yard. 3 feet from the street. Shiny like new other than well....the obvious.

I definitely need a new jacket, this one has seen better days :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
So, I don't think it was "targeted" and I don't think they were following me. I had never driven the car to the gym, ever. I think someone at the gym made a call when they saw it in the parking lot and likely had no idea who I was. I got some weird FB messages that support this as well. One guy said he knew where it was and if I paid him he'd tell me. Others offered to help as well and sent me some info on a back channel chat app where it appeared the thieves were trying to figure out what to do with it. They figured out it was my car from the "Speedy's Garage" decal on the back window. I think that may be why it was dumped so quickly and publicly as Vorted said, so it'd be found and everyone wasn't looking for it. It was literally off a main road in a guy's side yard. 3 feet from the street. Shiny like new other than well....the obvious.

I definitely need a new jacket, this one has seen better days :ROFLMAO:
I’d take a good long look at the person who knew where it was and wanted money to give you the details. May be your key right there.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
The phoenix rises from the ashes. Sorry that you had to go through this but you are headstrong. What’a next? Show us that D170.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I’d take a good long look at the person who knew where it was and wanted money to give you the details. May be your key right there.
I'd bet that was just another ploy to distract and gain time. Clearly this was not some group of punks out to go hooning in a fast car or hold it 'hostage' for $$.
The way it was stripped and in such a short time takes skills & expensive tools + a network to move all the parts quickly.
This is organized crime with some serious $$ behind it + 'officials' getting their palms greased to look the other way !

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
So sorry Speedy. If nothing else, knowing about your loss prompted me to get off of my butt and now have several mods done to slow down, discourage or hopefully stop the rat basturds. (miss spelled intentionally)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I just finished watching the video. Very emotional for me. You get something, really love it and dirtballs take it away. 🤬🤬🤬

On a lighter note, Vortecd is right. You need a new jacket. Maybe take a little of the insurance money? Plus, if that's Mrs Speedy on the calendar, you married up. 😁😁

Enjoy your Christmas.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
I wasnt even aware ur shit got stolen..... When did this occur? Was it towed? Nevermind just watched the video smfh.

Wow bro, your the POSTER child for KILL switches and multible ones wow so sorry to hear thats just awful. Im just SHOCKED u didnt have any anti-theft measures bro that just boggles my mind especially someone like urself who has the skills to put 10 kill switches in his own car.

Im just finding it hard to even watch that video. Bro, u made it WAY to easy for someone to steal ur shit cmon no offense but you should know better than to leave ur shit out there for these animals to just take smh. Seeing that shell should be a STAUNCH reminder to anyone here to get fukn KILL SWITCHES!!!!!!!!

It still boggles my mind that probably less than 5% of Hellcat owner on this forum have kill switches smh.

For christs sake at least get this thing.......

Last edited: