Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Florida winds, virtually tropical storm force...

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
16' Corvette Z06, 17' Shelby GT350, 17' Raptor
...almost took my DSRT cover off. Now keep in mind this is a custom fit, with elastic trim at bottom on both the front and rear. Just enough play to let it breathe.

Thank goodness for gearhead neighbors. This is parked around back of my garage. Not visible from their residence. They knew I might be on the road and checked on it.
IMG_2279.jpg
They surveyed no damage and reinstalled.
IMG_2281.jpg

The cheap one size fits all cover I has prior would be sailing across the Atlantic Ocean by now. 😂

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Send your neighbor a bottle... that was very cool!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
...almost took my DSRT cover off. Now keep in mind this is a custom fit, with elastic trim at bottom on both the front and rear. Just enough play to let it breathe.

Thank goodness for gearhead neighbors. This is parked around back of my garage. Not visible from their residence. They knew I might be on the road and checked on it.
View attachment 12082
They surveyed no damage and reinstalled.
View attachment 12083

The cheap one size fits all cover I has prior would be sailing across the Atlantic Ocean by now. 😂
Getting the same thing that hit us (Mississippi) a couple days ago

OP
Purerock105

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
Yeah. I was driving that morning but before it hit St Pete/Tampa. I was on I10 around Tallahassee. Heavy hauling beer. 77k total and I was fighting it big-time.

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
Just down the road from you, but the wind was not quite as bad. You have some awesome neighbors!

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Stay safe everyone. Great neighbors for sure.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yea,,,, and I got a ZO6 jack ass whom wood have thrown my H/C out if he had the key. But I wood have dun the same to him. Big ass oak trees with stang monkeys swinging around making obknockous noises, like a bumbled bee fixin to a 12 gauged for a lover date. Over ride was the exploding transformers. Cost more than the bees in the trees. Kids were surfing in the pool. Lots of beer on I 4 wood not beez the place to be unless you stopped at a road house for a blow job party. 80 mph,, one hell of a blow job. Can't find those every day. Truck or windy. I dated a gal named Windy from Atlanta once//////////

REDTIDE

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Cape Coral
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 SRT challenger hellcat
Yea,,,, and I got a ZO6 jack ass whom wood have thrown my H/C out if he had the key. But I wood have dun the same to him. Big ass oak trees with stang monkeys swinging around making obknockous noises, like a bumbled bee fixin to a 12 gauged for a lover date. Over ride was the exploding transformers. Cost more than the bees in the trees. Kids were surfing in the pool. Lots of beer on I 4 wood not beez the place to be unless you stopped at a road house for a blow job party. 80 mph,, one hell of a blow job. Can't find those every day. Truck or windy. I dated a gal named Windy from Atlanta once//////////[/QUO

Hickster what the ### o_O

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Cape help you there. Never dated a gal from Cape Coral,,, but worked on a chiller at the hospital. Nice little town,, or it was. Town square to do burn outs around,, fishing, nice lukin gals. A cape that never saw a missle or a rock ette.

REDTIDE

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Cape Coral
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
the only missile or rocket this cape has seen is my hellcat !!! and the burnouts are done at gator circle now

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I can relate to that after having my license pulled every 6 months. I supposed from last post to last,,, you have not read my mem whowers for the past 2 years. To be honest, not often, but tonight you get a treat. 2 years these critters having seen the 6 sides of Hickster. Sum like, some hate, and sum just enjoy the real to life stories. Seem to be a good group of people hear that knows a hell a lot more than I do. Read, listen, listen, throw a zinger in there and have fun. If you expect to understand every 30th word that comes out of my and the cat and mirror,,,, good luck. I can't even understand most of it,, but it works. All I can say wat ever comes out of the mirror,, the fish don't mind. Cat attack every once in a while but te fish are neutral. Most all moved to Cape Coral twice. Small Florida town that doesn't shoot any thing but bottle rocketeers. Red Tide Rock on with El Rico and a few others from windy blew Thursday.

REDTIDE

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Cape Coral
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
I have read a lot of your meme wars and I wus nevr sur if yu wer a joker or not til I saw your car then I say dis guy is fur reel and yestur day I jus had to say what the ?? ZING !!! will you be going to Bradenton end of month ?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Planning two. Hoping to hookup with El DEl Ri Co La and follow down from here, Clearwater. Don't know if will run or not but will be there. Got this critter, other than a female, that ia a pain. Called herninated dics. Should had surgery done last week and had to be post poned. Cause I was going to run in bothh events, Bradenton and Orlando. Now all screwed on scheduling don't know about running, but I will be there. Will have a shirt on that says Hell Cat and Hickster on it. Tidester I have been following the group before and there have been fights, laughs, meet ups and trading of great info that has not come out of the factory. I may come off from 6 different analogies one to the next day but product of my many societies. Many. Get what you get, but will not intenentially provoke a verbal fight. Got into a small prevacation tonight with fellow member but it was all words and other member does not know of my ways of the world. Long time members blow me off with a smile,, new ones take it to the port a toliet and pissed on. Not the intentions. What I don't know I listen and ask. No puns but funs in tact. Linder, Bullster, Huntster, Bobster and others real me in like a smelly mullet need be. I am for entertainment not seriously, if taken wrong direction,,, you will get up set. Now, back to the mirror for meditation and meds.

Proud American

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Challenger
When the meteorologist calls for extreme heat, cold, snow, or rain I'm like "no problem.".

When they call for high winds I lose my shit.

Sitting in the house and feeling it shake is terrifying.

OP
Purerock105

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #15
Planning two. Hoping to hookup with El DEl Ri Co La and follow down from here, Clearwater. Don't know if will run or not but will be there. Got this critter, other than a female, that ia a pain. Called herninated dics. Should had surgery done last week and had to be post poned. Cause I was going to run in bothh events, Bradenton and Orlando. Now all screwed on scheduling don't know about running, but I will be there. Will have a shirt on that says Hell Cat and Hickster on it. Tidester I have been following the group before and there have been fights, laughs, meet ups and trading of great info that has not come out of the factory. I may come off from 6 different analogies one to the next day but product of my many societies. Many. Get what you get, but will not intenentially provoke a verbal fight. Got into a small prevacation tonight with fellow member but it was all words and other member does not know of my ways of the world. Long time members blow me off with a smile,, new ones take it to the port a toliet and pissed on. Not the intentions. What I don't know I listen and ask. No puns but funs in tact. Linder, Bullster, Huntster, Bobster and others real me in like a smelly mullet need be. I am for entertainment not seriously, if taken wrong direction,,, you will get up set. Now, back to the mirror for meditation and meds.
Can't wait to meet you in person. Will I need a translator? 😂

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Can't wait to meet you in person. Will I need a translator? 😂
Only if he's from Area 51...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
No kids,,, remember squad 51 and the engine drove upside down. Just look for that hellcat. Looks like my cat sleeping paws up. Like a dead cat bird. Wonder if they sell snoot beer there.