Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dealer ADMs on the Demon170

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
Fuk those greedy ass stealerships and their stupid ADMs.

Im more than happy with my beautiful black mirror shiny WB Hellcat Challenger 717 HP with Ceramic Coat.

And I’ll even have a bigger hard on with a pulley, injectors, dyno tune, unlocked computer, exhaust, rear tires, etc…that will add around 160 more HP.

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
The ADM's are out of hand and coordinated. I wrote a script to messaged well over a thousand dealers. 9am Tuesday it didn't get bad with a bunch I could find in the 10-30k ADM range. But once those owners in Vegas woke up, 50k-200k flood gates opened.

One dealer I was working with for a buddy I found a 15k ADM deal. Salesman had all the info, license, card number and was getting ready to take the deposit. Salesman messages back a few minutes later and was like the GM said the car is now 50k over because of the volume of calls coming in for it. Found some others but this roll out is crazy

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Don’t worry ,wait it out,MSRP is only round the corner🥳

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
There is always strength in numbers and if no one would order one it would change. As we know there are some people with enough money that they would pay anything to get one. Could enough people go straight to dodge and and see if they could do this another way? Orders don't start until next week. Second would be everyone to send them the name of the dealer and how much adm they are adding. Dodge may not care but there is enough people to at least get them to listen.

OP
Demon1

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thread Starter #45
There is always strength in numbers and if no one would order one it would change. As we know there are some people with enough money that they would pay anything to get one. Could enough people go straight to dodge and and see if they could do this another way? Orders don't start until next week. Second would be everyone to send them the name of the dealer and how much adm they are adding. Dodge may not care but there is enough people to at least get them to listen.
I have Tim Kuniskis’ email address. I don’t want to piss him off, but I’m going to think about sending him a summary of the ADMs I experienced when calling at least 30 dealerships starting early Tuesday morning.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
I have Tim Kuniskis’ email address. I don’t want to piss him off, but I’m going to think about sending him a summary of the ADMs I experienced when calling at least 30 dealerships starting early Tuesday morning.
Hey don t you have enough cars already Mr !!!!

OP
Demon1

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thread Starter #47
Anyone that thinks I’m not 100% in the capitalist camp is sorely mistaken. There is a certain amount of fairness involved in supporting loyal customers. If I’d have gouged my engineering firm’s clients when they had an emergency problem I’d have gotten the boot as soon as they could find another company. In fact, I don’t have a problem with ADMs in general for special cars, but what’s happening is way out of hand. I wonder why Ford GTs, Ferrari and Porsche amongst a few others give loyal customers first opportunity. It’s not exorbitantly fatten their dealer’s wallets. Loyal customers get rewarded.

OP
Demon1

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thread Starter #48

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
To some extent yes, but those engine internals are nothing to ignore.
Still no official spec sheet it all seems like voodo at the moment. “Stronger” means crap. Need specs.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Do it! I could probably look him up in the directory.
I'm waiting on a couple dealers to call me back with what their ADM is going to be, GMs are out until Friday.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Dealers backing out on their word and/or agreements is problematic at best.
Like guys that order cars from three dealers to be assured of getting one?

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Like guys that order cars from three dealers to be assured of getting one?
Someone needs a hug !!!

Unfortunately for some & fortunately for others

It is ALWAYS about supply & demand

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
They didn’t say anything about restricted part #s so someone needs to get me a vin and get me part numbers please and thanks

OP
Demon1

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thread Starter #54
Do it! I could probably look him up in the directory.
I'm waiting on a couple dealers to call me back with what their ADM is going to be, GMs are out until Friday.
There apparently was a dealer conference in Vegas. Some of my follow-ups said the same. Good luck. I’ve been calling for some friends and it’s getting crazier by the day.

OP
Demon1

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thread Starter #55
It’s getting crazier. On behalf of a couple of friends, I’ve been following up with several dealers that I contacted on Tuesday to see if previously quoted $50k ADM cars are still available. One dealer sold all of their’s same day (Tuesday). One is taking bids with no end day/time and the current bid is $155k ADM. Another is taking a list for bid calling but don’t know when they’ll start the bidding.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
It looks like to me that Dodge is just posturing about the ADMs.

I don't think that they really care because it creates more hype and it helps the dealer network financially with the dark days ahead.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
This will help clear the SXT Challengers off the lots for people who can't afford the big boy.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
It’s getting crazier. On behalf of a couple of friends, I’ve been following up with several dealers that I contacted on Tuesday to see if previously quoted $50k ADM cars are still available. One dealer sold all of their’s same day (Tuesday). One is taking bids with no end day/time and the current bid is $155k ADM. Another is taking a list for bid calling but don’t know when they’ll start the bidding.
All those people are trying to get a spot correct? If the car isn't ordered it really isn't their's yet.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Anyone have a Redline Red Dodge Demon?
Those got built first markup or no markup.
Then the Plum Crazy, B5, F8, and Indigo were late availability. Again, if you got one at MSRP, you still needed to wait until March of 2018 to get a PCP or B5 car.

its all talk from Timmy and nothing more.

Also, the SRT EV will run faster than 8.91, i'd put money on it. The Maserati Folgore supposedly has 1200-1300hp and will share the same chassis as the new Charger Banshee

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
It looks like to me that Dodge is just posturing about the ADMs.

I don't think that they really care because it creates more hype and it helps the dealer network financially with the dark days ahead.
Because Stellantis is stopping selling Rams and Jeeps too?

Dealers won't miss Dodge when its dead and gone. Same with Chrysler.