Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Alphabet Agency Visited Me

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
WTF @Speedy! you just posted in another thread. You’re NOT in jail.

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
This is a real deal they went after a small diesel/ performance shop just outside lake Ozark Mo AKA where party cove is......And proceeded to do the same, and issued a 10k citation because the shop race truck was registered. and this was like 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I said in one of my prior posts about the election that ironically they batting for the other team may screw up our hobby, well here we are,....... I'm glad I have not gone aftermarket on my exhaust as I did on my last one. but it sucks for the guys that sell and develop the parts for our cars, they will be ruined...

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
This i
WTF @Speedy! you just posted in another thread. You’re NOT in jail.
The longer he doesn't reply the better the joke is:unsure:

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Speedy doesn t seem to be the joking kind of guy

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I have an idea to save the performance catless industry.

Just design all the the systems moving forward as catted models.

But just make the system serviceable, by allowing the end user to unclamp the exhaust right by the cat and remove the interior sleeve of the cat for cleaning and service.

If the cat interior is removed it’s off-road, but that’s not what the manufacturer made it for.

It’s actually designed to keep the system running cleaner by the end user servicing it and cleaning it regularly.

That was my dads idea. And your welcome world.

Shouldn’t change all the engineered designs companies significantly, it will raise costs some. But, who the fuck cares. Cost is cost. Don’t buy it if you can’t afford it. And don’t fucking complain if it can actually be sold without any hiccups

Primetime Hellcat 17

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger Hellcat
Good to see you Primetime...how the Hell are you? In CA still?
I’m doing good. Thanks for asking. How you doing? Ya still in California.can’t wait to get out of California ASAP. This dam Covid 19 BS is messing with my completion of my build.Almost impossible to get parts lol.
I think they took speedy’s car and he is outside tracking it with his drone!😂😂

MurderCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Whipple Hellcat (Sold) 22 GMC 2500HD Denali
"Or the lawyers have told him the last thing to do now is post or more videos." If this is true i'd say that's exactly why Speedy hasn't posted.

What a shame. EPA is coming for the cars...Biden is coming for the guns....Fuck off. [nono]

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
"Or the lawyers have told him the last thing to do now is post or more videos." If this is true i'd say that's exactly why Speedy hasn't posted.

What a shame. EPA is coming for the cars...Biden is coming for the guns....Fuck off. [nono]
All he has to say "it is real"

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
All he has to say "it is real"
It’s real, even if it’s not for him it’s real, it’s happening around the country and it only going to get worse most likely. Hopefully they leave us “little guys” alone. I’m glad I bought CARB approved shortie headers for my build, I can at least keep the cats and toss on catless down pipes here and there or hollow out a set of catted pipes and pass a visual at least, these punch out easy, no cutting no welding.

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #50
Ok guess I better fess up, it was a joke for April fool's lol. Started getting texts and PMs today so thanks for those that were worried, but it is something we need to seriously be watching. I did some research on this for this week's YT content and it's actually more serious than I originally thought. If we're not careful it'll be 1990 all over again with 454 ci V8s making 230hp and now way for us to rectify that after purchase.

Last edited:

Snowman

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cranberry Twp
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Ok guess I better fess up, it was a joke for April fool's lol. Started getting texts and PMs today so thanks for those that were worried, but it is something we need to seriously be watching. I did some research on this for this week's YT content and it's actually more serious than I originally thought. If we're not careful it'll be 1990 all over again with 454 ci V8s making 230hp and now way for us to rectify that after purchase.
I’m new to the Hellcat world and after just ordering a SS and paying the deposit on a $20k build I’ve been watching this post closely. Also just started watching your channel. I’m torn, I can’t decide if I’m impressed or if I’m pissed...

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You bastard. There are way to many trigger happy lunatics on this forum that literally believe this shit. (Me) I was already wondering if they were gonna follow my Catless x pipe for my gt350r to my house I ordered a couple days ago. I was getting shit ready.

@Speedy! People can get shot lmao.

I guess you got us. Funny, maybe. But damn you.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I figured it was an April 1 post and happy to hear that it actually was. More likely, I think, will 2 liter 4 cylinders making 230hp. :( Tiny ecoboosts for everyone that's not electric.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
a joke...whale oil beef hooked

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Lesson learned is... never start a serious conversation on April 1st. 😂

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
That was a bad joke Speedy considering it is such an important subject. You let it go too long and for the wrong reason. Thought it was funny? Not a good thing.

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #57
Nope not to be funny to get people thinking

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Sumbitch now I gotta re-cut my cats off. Got nervous and put them back on after this thread.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #60
So all fun a side, simply changing the tune may become a problem and I don't think the RPM act helps us weekend warriors. We need @Magnified to break it down.