Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wow Dodge sold out all us ICE AGE guys and Gals……damn sorry to hear.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Yep. Just sold a Challenger because of its Uconnect issue.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Yep. Just sold a Challenger because of its Uconnect issue.
8 times to the dealer for the electrical issue with my last Ram. Never permanently fixed, just kept swapping the same new part, which of course would fail again in short order. They didn't seem to be able to or want to really troubleshoot the problem, and told me that once my warranty had expired, all of the costs would become mine.

3 times to the dealer for the Uconnect issue in my Challenger. Just the same shotgunning of parts or reprogramming. When that thing would black out, it was useless. I wasn't waiting for an additonal 4-5 times back to the dealer for that one. It had to go away too, Just like the Ram.

Both were a shame because I liked the vehicles over all.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
What you describe is what I expected to happen with my Uconnect, so instead of multiple trips to the dealer (about 100 miles one way), I gave up before the process even started.

Well, it had started in early March, but UconnectCare and/or DodgeCare would send an email about once a month, so the odds that it would be resolved before the warranty expired didn't seem good.

I'll miss it. It was a fun car, all 789 miles I drove it.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
FUNNY funny 😂😂😂

But for the record I have everyone here beat in how many Mopars Dodge Rams Jeeps…etc owned in my life and ain’t over yet. Could be wrong and not bragging just making a point a true Mopar person all my life. @DGatzby my understanding is Dodge future performance vehicles are not gonna have ICE after 2024 and yeh I hope I am wrong. The new E85 set up last run has me thinking 😁. But I’m sitting it out till it’s more clear of what’s going on before I make any Mopar moves.
I was a car wholesaler for about 10 years. I never counted but you would be hard pressed to have more.

Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
8 times to the dealer for the electrical issue with my last Ram. Never permanently fixed, just kept swapping the same new part, which of course would fail again in short order. They didn't seem to be able to or want to really troubleshoot the problem, and told me that once my warranty had expired, all of the costs would become mine.

3 times to the dealer for the Uconnect issue in my Challenger. Just the same shotgunning of parts or reprogramming. When that thing would black out, it was useless. I wasn't waiting for an additonal 4-5 times back to the dealer for that one. It had to go away too, Just like the Ram.

Both were a shame because I liked the vehicles over all.
Lemon Law

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
FUNNY funny 😂😂😂

But for the record I have everyone here beat in how many Mopars Dodge Rams Jeeps…etc owned in my life and ain’t over yet. Could be wrong and not bragging just making a point a true Mopar person all my life. @DGatzby my understanding is Dodge future performance vehicles are not gonna have ICE after 2024 and yeh I hope I am wrong. The new E85 set up last run has me thinking 😁. But I’m sitting it out till it’s more clear of what’s going on before I make any Mopar moves.
With that speach...my guess..CC has political aspirations...CC...that's right up there with..."I did not have sex with that woman":rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
With that speach...my guess..CC has political aspirations...CC...that's right up there with..."I did not have sex with that woman":rolleyes::rolleyes:;)
IMG_20220715_164617_500.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Truck was beyond the 18k miles, so I couldn't do that here.

The Challenger I was able to sell and get my money back when dealerships were able to re-open after the first China Virus lockdown. I didn't make any money on that one but I came out even, which I was ok with, so it went away.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I was a car wholesaler for about 10 years. I never counted but you would be hard pressed to have more.
CC is startin to remind me of my friends uncle...the guy had 5 wives..(not at the same time)..when he died...letters were found that indicated he was gay...I don't care how many mopars CC had...it doesn't explain the four letter word blue oval tattoo on his neck...o_Oo_O

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
What if this was his new avatar??

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Truck was beyond the 18k miles, so I couldn't do that here.

The Challenger I was able to sell and get my money back when dealerships were able to re-open after the first China Virus lockdown. I didn't make any money on that one but I came out even, which I was ok with, so it went away.
We lemon lawed a car in Maryland with 30K miles. Every state is different as far as I know.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I brought this Summit home this week to go with our ‘14 Overland. Loving it so far and hoping there’s no Uconnect hell in its future.
1657924881016.jpeg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
We lemon lawed a car in Maryland with 30K miles. Every state is different as far as I know.
I looked into doing it, but was out of the criteria by then.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Then he has totally brainwashed his daughter..he may get her to wash all his cars..but a Furd tank top...uhhh no
Oh Lawd.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #36
we all could switch to ford and walk with a letter like this:unsure:

View attachment 75812
Mine is due in August 4th-8th. So far every Ford I’ve ordered has been delivered for me but yeh too many people are buying Fords lately what is wrong with people these days😂. But yet Dodge is now offering huge discounts to sell there brand😳.
F05A0C6A-353E-4646-A0D3-8510AB60C1AB.jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hey paladin, I have to say this: it is so refreshing to see someone else who uses "I could not care less" correctly. Around here there seemingly an endless number of goofballs who say "I could care less..." makes me chuckle

Good on you man!
you fellers in Texas..(and most of the South)..butcher the English language..like yer havin a pig roast...;);)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Mine is due in August 4th-8th. So far every Ford I’ve ordered has been delivered for me but yeh too many people are buying Fords lately what is wrong with people these days😂. But yet Dodge is now offering huge discounts to sell there brand😳.
View attachment 75877
Discounts are a good thing..(y)...now just bring back power dollars on what little HC..RE..SS .and alike will be made...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Discounts are a good thing..(y)...now just bring back power dollars on what little HC..RE..SS .and alike will be made...
Too many people buyin Furds...:unsure::unsure:...too many people are doin a lotta stupid things today:rolleyes:

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
View attachment 75877
Interesting they are offering discounts like that when the lots are still pretty empty (at least around here). Dodge dealers do seem way better stocked than the Cheby & Ferd guys tho.

Gotta wonder if this is them blowing out all the vehicles that sat for 6+ months awaiting chips or perhaps just a marketing ploy to drive traffic into the dealerships ?? Easy to offer discounts on stuff that's not available.