Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Who here still likes Hellcat org?

Who here used to belong to Hellcat.org and still likes it?

• I am a member and still like it.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • I am a member and hate it.

Votes: 60 50.0%
  • I am not a member and like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not a member and I hate it.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I was a member (no longer) and hate it.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Member and don’t hate nor like it (Slowpoke high maintenance member request).

Votes: 40 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
So I was trolling over there. Bored in a hotel room, cut me some slack. Check this out! Some dude joined two hours ago and posts this...

" Redeye is a DEMON MOTOR actually better - and you get 14.5 more boost - 6500 rpm redline line -3.9 more boost at launch 55% more torque - 2 dual stage fuel pumps 15 inch brembos brakes ( bigger than demon )- top speed 203mpg - high strength ring and piston -bigger air box for more power - just to name a few - and more and more low end torque than a DEMON.. put on drag radials and remove the seats and bingo you get demon numbers . and a real daily driver you can track not a track car that you cant daily drive as well. "
Make sure you let me know if that guy joins here so I can ban him. There is a certain level of intelligence required to join this forum and it's definitely way higher than that guy.:D

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #82
Make sure you let me know if that guy joins here so I can ban him. There is a certain level of intelligence required to join this forum and it's definitely way higher than that guy.:D
Damn its getting brutal around here too funny lol.

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
I cancelled my membership over there, refuse to support a website that puts advertising dollars over it's members. Before this site came along they act as if we needed them more than they needed us.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I think we will recognize his wisdom (or lack thereof) quickly. That was his first and as of this morning only post. I had to blink a couple of times after the first couple of statements and then it went on. Funny anyway.

YMMV

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Morris Co
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger HC
IDKMYBFFJILL??

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Site is still messed up. Two days, now.

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
was great, sucks now!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Site is still messed up. Two days, now.
I didn't realize that a vacuum could affect a site's performance. Apparently it can.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Gilbert
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
So I was trolling over there. Bored in a hotel room, cut me some slack. Check this out! Some dude joined two hours ago and posts this...

" Redeye is a DEMON MOTOR actually better - and you get 14.5 more boost - 6500 rpm redline line -3.9 more boost at launch 55% more torque - 2 dual stage fuel pumps 15 inch brembos brakes ( bigger than demon )- top speed 203mpg - high strength ring and piston -bigger air box for more power - just to name a few - and more and more low end torque than a DEMON.. put on drag radials and remove the seats and bingo you get demon numbers . and a real daily driver you can track not a track car that you cant daily drive as well. "
I believe it was the same weirdo that was banned from hellcat.org a few months ago. The guy that had a blue redeye and named it "BRUISER". He kept asking people to race him for money with his stock redeye and was completely delusional.

Someone posted a video of the him at a car show and you could tell he was a couple cans short of a 6 pack.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Mine is black. I would not say a like or dislike, but a matter of preference of inelegance. Whom one feels more comfortable with in having discussions with. The red eye and demon comparisons takes a bit of inelegance to understand the results this person derived at. Him- her must have been reading the magazine upside down or in a mirror. Simply back asswards. Definitely a future politician. They are the only ones that can confuse such a simple subject matter. Smoking peyote buttons with Bernie would be my guess.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB

Saw that and was forced to reply to it. Physicallly could not NOT reply. Tried and tried but alas, asshattery is my kryptonite.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Mine is black. I would not say a like or dislike, but a matter of preference of inelegance. Whom one feels more comfortable with in having discussions with. The red eye and demon comparisons takes a bit of inelegance to understand the results this person derived at. Him- her must have been reading the magazine upside down or in a mirror. Simply back asswards. Definitely a future politician. They are the only ones that can confuse such a simple subject matter. Smoking peyote buttons with Bernie would be my guess.
@Hickster, very eloquent, Sir.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Stupidity as you get older it just chips away at your inelegance and trust me I have not much left. Can't seem to waste much more. Some people impress themselves by making idiotic statements and I do it very well.

why2kmax

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
12 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Indigo Blue Hellcat
I hate just about everything about the new site over there, but I did go back last night to get a used set of trackhawk exhaust tips that were for sale. :)

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Its so dead that there are many many threads for days without a single person posting to the thread.

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
I think I hurt some guys feelings over there. He’s selling his Trackhawk for $75,000 so I generously offered my gently used 2016 Challenger Hellcat for a straight across trade. Talk about butt hurt. That’s probably going to be my last post over there. The dude was genuinely insulted.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I believe it was the same weirdo that was banned from hellcat.org a few months ago. The guy that had a blue redeye and named it "BRUISER". He kept asking people to race him for money with his stock redeye and was completely delusional.

Someone posted a video of the him at a car show and you could tell he was a couple cans short of a 6 pack.

I do remember that guy...

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ya know I genuinely feel bad for you guys that invested time; some 5yrs over there. The conversations, tech data, pictures etc. Can only imagine how you feel about it. I was on there a month and a 1/2 and it sucked that it happened. You feel betrayed. I haven't been back. Haven't looked back. I hope you guys (and gals) hook up with your old pals again over here. I got shut down on a thread lockout over here and I'm still glad I'm here. I hope it lasts as is. If it doesn't I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
If you felt that bad for us guys and gals that spent 4 plus years do to the year of the set up. Why feel sorry for us?? We are still in contact with each other,,,, me, myself, and I have only been conversing with these internet friends for a year. No one put a gun to our heads, lord for bid, but we put up with the forum till??? Time to go. We are smarter today than we were 4 years ago. I know I am. I learn sumtin every day but don't feel sorry for throwing that time away. It was and is not wasted. Friendship and learning of people and concepts can't be put down.

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye