Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

When are the order banks open for a ‘23 Durango?

Member ID
Reactions
City
McKinney
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Durango SRT
Following with interest.

Member ID
Reactions
City
McKinney
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Durango SRT
The sticker on that white one from Miami was just over $76,000 so they are selling it for sticker.

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thread Starter #23
Following with interest.
Let’s hope we hear GO in the next week or two. Don’t want to read about parts shortages either. It is about time to get things cooking again.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I ran into the same BS when I tried to order a '22 SRT a month or so ago.
General lack of interest, trade and/or interim transportation was my problem, no assistance with transport - just fork over the $$ and come get your fucking car off our lot.

BTW, was at Jenkins last week for some maintenance on the 'Cat. They had a '22 Challenger SXT on the floor with a sticker of $37K + their bump sticker with $3k of useless crap (nitro fill, paint protection etc.) + $6k market bump + their usual dealer fees (there are 3 totaling $1500). o_O Damn, are ppl really paying that ??

They also had a used Durango Hellcat with $10k miles (no price) but a sticker bragging they spent $1800 on 'prep'. I was not impressed, interior smelt odd, glass was all smeary, there were bug hits on the front (which could have easily been detailed out) and runs from whatever wax they used on the doors. Also noticed the tires were about gone, so likely the hardest 10k miles a 'Rango has ever seen ;)

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #25
General lack of interest, trade and/or interim transportation was my problem, no assistance with transport - just fork over the $$ and come get your fucking car off our lot.

BTW, was at Jenkins last week for some maintenance on the 'Cat. They had a '22 Challenger SXT on the floor with a sticker of $37K + their bump sticker with $3k of useless crap (nitro fill, paint protection etc.) + $6k market bump + their usual dealer fees (there are 3 totaling $1500). o_O Damn, are ppl really paying that ??

They also had a used Durango Hellcat with $10k miles (no price) but a sticker bragging they spent $1800 on 'prep'. I was not impressed, interior smelt odd, glass was all smeary, there were bug hits on the front (which could have easily been detailed out) and runs from whatever wax they used on the doors. Also noticed the tires were about gone, so likely the hardest 10k miles a 'Rango has ever seen ;)
Oh, I am okay with that. The temp transportation would be a nice thing, but that is not expected. Unfortunately even the “good” people and dealers have to rely on Dodge. What is screwed is that we cannot order anything and Dodge has not bothered to communicate any definitive date to the dealers to tell us the consumers. That is fine. We can tell the world here. I have the money in my pocket to buy, and I need a vehicle and/or plans for one, and they better hope I just don’t start wondering to other places by the end of the coming week.

Went to a large dealer here in the Twin Cities a couple of weeks ago. I’ll never visit a dealer here ever again. Between ordering or ANY info on this fictional Honey Bee or Wasp shit, they were full of reasons and answers to support additional markup today, and depressed prices for any trade or return in a few months. We were interested in one for around town stuff. Thought it looked interesting running on coal power for about 30 miles. I need to spend $80k today on even another vehicle, that should be more easy? They can take a hike. I am out of state spending my money. I bought my ‘15 HC and ‘19 RE out of state. I’ll continue that behavior. Rant over sorry folks.

Hope the thread will have good news for all “soon”.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
They had a '22 Challenger SXT on the floor with a sticker of $37K + their bump sticker with $3k of useless crap (nitro fill, paint protection etc.) + $6k market bump + their usual dealer fees (there are 3 totaling $1500). o_O Damn, are ppl really paying that ??
There's a pristine GT AWD at Audi Salt Lake City, less then 700 miles on it. It'd end up costing less than that SXT, even thought the sticker was $5K higher.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Kew Gardens
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Durango RT
Any updates on this? I was told early October but still nothing

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

You can usually look at a used car and get its vibe of whether it's good or not.

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #29
Order banks are OPEN!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
So kooks will sell DHC for 8% off msrp but these other dealers are 80k for D SRT?

To answer D's question, last I saw 2023 orders are supposedly opening in january...January.... but I am suspicious of that. Does not sound right

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Lol just saw your post so ignore mine!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
So kooks will sell DHC for 8% off msrp but these other dealers are 80k for D SRT?

To answer D's question, last I saw 2023 orders are supposedly opening in january...January.... but I am suspicious of that. Does not sound right
I talked to Koons today. No discount on any 2023 Chargers or Challengers.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Bah hum bug... that sucks

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #34
The interesting part is when i configure a 2022 on line now, I can find several vehicles NEW that simply did not exist a few weeks ago. For the hell of it, tomorrow I am going to drive to another suburb to view nearly the same '22 D SRT I am going to order. i want to look at the black color and the red interior in person one time here, before I order one.

It would make some sense they would deal on the existing NEW '22's now on the lots, because i can go order a '23 of my liking somewhere else tomorrow. The world is getting more strange every day.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The interesting part is when i configure a 2022 on line now, I can find several vehicles NEW that simply did not exist a few weeks ago. For the hell of it, tomorrow I am going to drive to another suburb to view nearly the same '22 D SRT I am going to order. i want to look at the black color and the red interior in person one time here, before I order one.

It would make some sense they would deal on the existing NEW '22's now on the lots, because i can go order a '23 of my liking somewhere else tomorrow. The world is getting more strange every day.
We bought our 21 a few days before Christmas. It just got to the dealer the day before.
I'm sure that they're still building 22s.

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #36
We bought our 21 a few days before Christmas. It just got to the dealer the day before.
I'm sure that they're still building 22s.
Well they have to be! Not one or two, but several 2022’s have appeared in the last few weeks. Tomorrow I can see one nearly exactly like the one I am going to order. I’ll need to drive the hot rod up there. Hope it don’t attract too much attention at one of the largest dealers in the Twin Cities. I’ll park in a street, maybe someone will take it up there. It is in a REAL bad spot. You guys saw shit on TV last year from a spot very near this dealer.

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #37
Okay. I am in the waiting line. Order in for a ‘23 SRT. Premium package - Black exterior. No choice, Demonic Red leather interior along with everything else.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Good on you man. Did they even give you a guess as to a delivery date / season?

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #39
Good on you man. Did they even give you a guess as to a delivery date / season?
Not really. Six weeks to four months.:sneaky:
They have to make them to make money, so I am optimistic. They have a limited number of models, trim and paint so things should work. Hope to at least see a 2023 and any differences soon.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Okay. I am in the waiting line. Order in for a ‘23 SRT. Premium package - Black exterior. No choice, Demonic Red leather interior along with everything else.

Just SRT?? Not DHC?