Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Now I have to get wider tires. Only problem I just got new tires so.....

Smoke!

(...on the water?)

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
ADDED NEW SRT SPOILER TO REDEYE.
Got a great deal ($350) on a new factory OEM spoiler, part # 6QW33RXFAD. Came today and put on after work. I was on the fence when this came out and saw photos, but when I saw one this cheap I said " eh let's see what it looks like in real life". Mopar wanted $695 for this as an option last year and now, same spoiler is $995 option this year. o_O . Getting the old one off clean was the hardest part. 2 bolts, 4 plastic clips, and industrial strength double sided tape :mad:. If they just used 6 bolts it would be easy breezy. Any way I'm glad I did. It physically adds dimension to the spoiler (kinda' like a minny wail tale) and on a car this big and wide I think it looks good, if I do say so myself. LOL. I like it a lot.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Pricey...I agree...function?? think of it as makeup on a woman...doesn't really do much...other than make em look pretty...and we all like pretty..right????
If we didn't, we (most of us) wouldn't own these hotrods.

Last edited:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
New rims and tires installed. 20x11.5 with 305 PS4S up front and 20x12.5 with 345 PS4S in the rear.
Dang!
Look at the lip on those @TRIUMPH s

Last edited:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Got a great deal ($350) on a new factory OEM spoiler, part # 6QW33RXFAD. Came today and put on after work. I was on the fence when this came out and saw photos, but when I saw one this cheap I said " eh let's see what it looks like in real life". Mopar wanted $695 for this as an option last year and now, same spoiler is $995 option this year. o_O . Getting the old one off clean was the hardest part. 2 bolts, 4 plastic clips, and industrial strength double sided tape :mad:. If they just used 6 bolts it would be easy breezy. Any way I'm glad I did. It physically adds dimension to the spoiler (kinda' like a minny wail tale) and on a car this big and wide I think it looks good, if I do say so myself. LOL. I like it a lot.

Attachments

Attachments not showing. Coming up with "Oops" errors

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Attachments

Same here...

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thanks, just re applied pics but couldn't delete blank attachments (???) so now they're at bottom of page in the post.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
New rims and tires installed. 20x11.5 with 305 PS4S up front and 20x12.5 with 345 PS4S in the rear.
Looks good! Those are some serious meats. Can you still turn the wheel? :LOL:

VARedEye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Martinsburg
State
WV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye
Oh yeah no rub what so ever. Now i just need sometime to see if the 345 will make this thing stick to the asphalt. Ill be happy if it sticks from a 2nd gear roll, from a dig doubtful

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thanks, just re applied pics but couldn't delete blank attachments (???) so now they're at bottom of page in the post.
Fixed for you.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Oh yeah no rub what so ever. Now i just need sometime to see if the 345 will make this thing stick to the asphalt. Ill be happy if it sticks from a 2nd gear roll, from a dig doubtful
You have a very pleasant surprise waiting for you sir. Do not underestimate how good those tires are and how much rubber you have. 3.3 seconds Sunday afternoon, on the way to an 11.0 sec 1/4 mile timing with the wild kitty I have and those tires. The road was our typical rock overlay on asphalt several years old. They can stick with drag radials where they belong; on the strip.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Dang!
Look at the lip on those @TRIUMPH s
Remember "Ole Bubba" from Forest Gump...his lips aint got nothin on Biz's jewelry....got shrimp?

DaveB

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Penhold
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Well, a few weeks ago I did the Legmaker and the Burnbox. Now with spring pending, job (likely) dying, I rolled 'er over and put it up on stands today. Next phase is brake pads, black lug nuts, DIRS brace, and Demon driveshaft. Start tomorrow....

Kitty_stands.JPG

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Well, a few weeks ago I did the Legmaker and the Burnbox. Now with spring pending, job (likely) dying, I rolled 'er over and put it up on stands today. Next phase is brake pads, black lug nuts, DIRS brace, and Demon driveshaft. Start tomorrow....

View attachment 15456
Dave, do you mean ("job dying") your losing job because of Covid-19 slowdown and now you got time? Or am I totally miss reading this?

DaveB

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Penhold
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Dave, do you mean ("job dying") your losing job because of Covid-19 slowdown and now you got time? Or am I totally miss reading this?
Oil prices in Canada is the biggest factor. I’ve been in the drilling fluids end of things for 20+ yrs and the end is near. I’m not “ready ready” to retire (I’m 52) but I can survive being a Wallyworld greeter if I have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Oil prices in Canada is the biggest factor. I’ve been in the drilling fluids end of things for 20+ yrs and the end is near. I’m not “ready ready” to retire (I’m 52) but I can survive being a Wallyworld greeter if I have to.

Times are a changing.....

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye

Wow hope it doesn't come to that. Can't believe how a short term (1-2mo.'s) drop in oil prices is making big changes already. I mean it's not like they've been down for years. I traded oil on the NYMEX for 71/2 years. Was downtown for @13yrs. total. When things boom business just buries the existing work force with work and fail to expand to meet demand. But when it's slow or depressed immediate contraction. Such B.S. and no regard for the employees.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States