Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Well next week and then for the remainder of January the temperature trend is pretty strongly suggesting above average, precip trend for that period is saying equal chance of above or below average...maybe slight trend above average. Then for Feb and March there isn't a lot of confidence in a strong signal above or below average for both temperature and precip, maybe a small tendency towards wetter than average and colder than average but it's a very weak signal for your area. April is not showing a strongly predictable signal, but then starting in May and going forward into/through the summer there is a pretty strong signal suggesting warmer than average temperatures. Not a strong precip signal at this time for the summer season. I'm glad I am not there now, my mom just sent a few pictures of a lot of fresh snow!

Interesting to note that triple-dip La Nina signal for this winter has been almost completely erased to where it's is now almost completely neutral, and that's one of the more reliably predictable long-range indicators for us. Also I recently read a pretty fascinating article that extreme cold-air outbreaks in North America may become a bit more common due to the rapidly warming global climate and what that has done to decrease the stability of the polar vortex, meaning most if not all of the cold air in the polar region can slide down off the north pole much easier now than in the past when just chunks of it break off and slide south. That easterly swirling circulation up there is not as strong as it used to be. Just fwiw...
I am not there either;) way up in the hills of CO.

I have tall tells from people in the 1.5’ range and general PIA driving conditions.

Great news of that little bitch Nina going away. The drought conditions it set up are serious!

Gesus Eric! Good ole Mom Earth is balancing herself out and spreading the cold back out in the world, to cool it off is another way to say that?? Love it, don’t ya? With the swirl not so confining it is spreading itself. Hey, tell them to move that heat sucking thermometer at MSP which gets the effect of the Minneapolis heat island and skews your info. My place? Always at least five degrees COLDER, all year.

Thanks for the run down, but, just tell me it will be perfect on May 5-8 in Elkhart Lake, WI.:LOL:

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
I am not there either;) way up in the hills of CO.

I have tall tells from people in the 1.5’ range and general PIA driving conditions.

Great news of that little bitch Nina going away. The drought conditions it set up are serious!

Gesus Eric! Good ole Mom Earth is balancing herself out and spreading the cold back out in the world, to cool it off is another way to say that?? Love it, don’t ya? With the swirl not so confining it is spreading itself. Hey, tell them to move that heat sucking thermometer at MSP which gets the effect of the Minneapolis heat island and skews your info. My place? Always at least five degrees COLDER, all year.

Thanks for the run down, but, just tell me it will be perfect on May 5-8 in Elkhart Lake, WI.:LOL:
Oh nice, well welcome to the mountains!

I don't want to go all weather-Karen on you,

Good ole Mom Earth is balancing herself out and spreading the cold back out in the world, to cool it off is another way to say that?? Love it, don’t ya? With the swirl not so confining it is spreading itself. Hey, tell them to move that heat sucking thermometer at MSP which gets the effect of the Minneapolis heat island and skews your info. My place? Always at least five degrees COLDER, all year.

...but none of this is good or correct! The cold-core over the north pole de-stabilizing is a very bad thing. The arctic circle in the northern hemisphere is the fastest warming area on the planet(warming 2-3 times as fast as the rest of the earth), and starting in about 2012 and then every warm season after, you could go across the arctic ocean in a boat and find open water to make it. This last decade of these conditions is the first time it has been like that in known human history(and likely much longer) which I know geologically speaking is not a long time, but considering how different this scenario is from the 1950's-70's...the rate with this has all changed is basically beyond what climate scientists thought could ever be possible in an essentially closed system. No scientist in the peer-reviewed community thinks this is good or disagrees where almost all of the rapid warming has come from in the last several decades. Yup, carbon dioxide from fossil fuel emissions. As far as the MSP temperature versus your neighborhood, it is highly likely that your corner of the metro has always read 5 degrees lower than the airport, even decades and much longer ago. Differences like that over ~30 miles is quite common.

I know where you are going with that though as climate scientists have tweaked and adjusted temperatures in the models to be able to accurately recreate the past to have more confidence going forward with the solution, but they also have to tweak things to prevent the development gravity waves that propagate across the model and completely ruin the run. Almost every scientist that uses and tries to create computer models has to deal with this. The heat-island effect that a few people think skews data and falsely implies warming is well-accounted for in research. The complexity of these processes and these climate models is tremendous. The last 5-7 generations of humans have skull-fucked this planet, I don't think there is any way to un-do the damage and we are probably already at a permanent tipping point of no return for the earth's climate system as we knew it, the future wont be easy. Most of us wont be here to deal with it though. There is no way to fairly regulate carbon fuel use across the globe and any solution that is not heavily solar-based is a pipe dream IMO, battery-powered cars don't seem to be the answer at all other than to help with urban air quality(which is a huge problem too) but I gas up the redeye without any guilty feelings and enjoy every drop of fuel I burn with it. I love using my Stihl backpack leaf blower too. What hypocrisy, right? I just try to live a smart and responsible existence, but not some crazy-conserving life as I know it's doesn't make any difference in the grand scheme of things. But...thinking you are getting the truth or real story about climate science from right-leaning media is just plain wrong. Al Gore Was right and it is an inconvenient truth, but you are not forced to believe it. We are lucky to have that right, for now anyway. I really thought the Republicans were about to have a huge November, but Trump is still casting his shadow over that side of government and there's just too many people who want a change from the ridiculousness of left-leaning politics...but could never ever ever ever go to Trump town.

Back on topic, what did I do to my Hellcat today? I'm about 15 minutes away from topping off the tank with a fresh batch of premium unleaded :) I'll have to take a couple weeks off of the forum now while you all call me a f'in moron LOL

And as far as May 5-8, I hope it's perfect and you are tearing up the track!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I'd think that if they outlawed any volcanic eruptions, above and below water, it would have a very positive effect on the climate. Maybe much more so than outlawing internal combustion engines.

And it would be so easy to do. Okay, maybe China and Russia wouldn't go for it, but still.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Volcanoes which are highly irregular have always been a part of this closed climate system. Meteorites like the one that ended the dinosaur age are not. BTW is was only like 1980 that scientists came into full agreement on that theory following the discovery of the impact crater from that meteorite near the Yucatan Peninsula under the Gulf of Mexico.

Russia loves global warming, they are gaining prime real estate at a very fast rate. BTW on June 20, 2020 it was 38C(100.4F) in Verhoyansk Russia, that's the highest temperature ever recorded inside the Arctic Circle. Huge fires and loss of life due to heat in Russia largely goes unreported and evidence is of this stuff is pieced back together from normal countries often times many years after these events occur.

Last edited:

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Sat in a shop car park and enviously eyed a Mustang as it drove away. Later my friend arrived with his jump leads and I too drove away.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh nice, well welcome to the mountains!

I don't want to go all weather-Karen on you,

Good ole Mom Earth is balancing herself out and spreading the cold back out in the world, to cool it off is another way to say that?? Love it, don’t ya? With the swirl not so confining it is spreading itself. Hey, tell them to move that heat sucking thermometer at MSP which gets the effect of the Minneapolis heat island and skews your info. My place? Always at least five degrees COLDER, all year.

...but none of this is good or correct! The cold-core over the north pole de-stabilizing is a very bad thing. The arctic circle in the northern hemisphere is the fastest warming area on the planet(warming 2-3 times as fast as the rest of the earth), and starting in about 2012 and then every warm season after, you could go across the arctic ocean in a boat and find open water to make it. This last decade of these conditions is the first time it has been like that in known human history(and likely much longer) which I know geologically speaking is not a long time, but considering how different this scenario is from the 1950's-70's...the rate with this has all changed is basically beyond what climate scientists thought could ever be possible in an essentially closed system. No scientist in the peer-reviewed community thinks this is good or disagrees where almost all of the rapid warming has come from in the last several decades. Yup, carbon dioxide from fossil fuel emissions. As far as the MSP temperature versus your neighborhood, it is highly likely that your corner of the metro has always read 5 degrees lower than the airport, even decades and much longer ago. Differences like that over ~30 miles is quite common.

I know where you are going with that though as climate scientists have tweaked and adjusted temperatures in the models to be able to accurately recreate the past to have more confidence going forward with the solution, but they also have to tweak things to prevent the development gravity waves that propagate across the model and completely ruin the run. Almost every scientist that uses and tries to create computer models has to deal with this. The heat-island effect that a few people think skews data and falsely implies warming is well-accounted for in research. The complexity of these processes and these climate models is tremendous. The last 5-7 generations of humans have skull-fucked this planet, I don't think there is any way to un-do the damage and we are probably already at a permanent tipping point of no return for the earth's climate system as we knew it, the future wont be easy. Most of us wont be here to deal with it though. There is no way to fairly regulate carbon fuel use across the globe and any solution that is not heavily solar-based is a pipe dream IMO, battery-powered cars don't seem to be the answer at all other than to help with urban air quality(which is a huge problem too) but I gas up the redeye without any guilty feelings and enjoy every drop of fuel I burn with it. I love using my Stihl backpack leaf blower too. What hypocrisy, right? I just try to live a smart and responsible existence, but not some crazy-conserving life as I know it's doesn't make any difference in the grand scheme of things. But...thinking you are getting the truth or real story about climate science from right-leaning media is just plain wrong. Al Gore Was right and it is an inconvenient truth, but you are not forced to believe it. We are lucky to have that right, for now anyway. I really thought the Republicans were about to have a huge November, but Trump is still casting his shadow over that side of government and there's just too many people who want a change from the ridiculousness of left-leaning politics...but could never ever ever ever go to Trump town.

Back on topic, what did I do to my Hellcat today? I'm about 15 minutes away from topping off the tank with a fresh batch of premium unleaded :) I'll have to take a couple weeks off of the forum now while you all call me a f'in moron LOL

And as far as May 5-8, I hope it's perfect and you are tearing up the track!
You are my friend. So we will just leave this at, I don’t agree. CO2 also comes from the oceans that are more open during this temporary warming period. I have attempted to look at the historical temps between the MSP airport and 30 miles west fifty years ago. The biased internet won’t allow it! When I search, all I can get for 50 years ago is temps at the airport. I can tell you 30 years ago when I first moved out here the temps were 1-3 degrees within the reports. Now it is most always 5 degrees plus. I like this lady, she makes good sense…

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
You are my friend. So we will just leave this at, I don’t agree. CO2 also comes from the oceans that are more open during this temporary warming period. I have attempted to look at the historical temps between the MSP airport and 30 miles west fifty years ago. The biased internet won’t allow it! When I search, all I can get for 50 years ago is temps at the airport. I can tell you 30 years ago when I first moved out here the temps were 1-3 degrees within the reports. Now it is most always 5 degrees plus. I like this lady, she makes good sense…
No no no. This woman states opinion. And she's not wrong that we shouldn't forcing power generation away from fossil fuels to quickly. They actually just shut down a coal burning plant here, but not before they left it on for one more summer to handle expected demand, and if my a/c stops working for a time next summer and we see rolling blackouts I want them to turn that fucking coal plant back on ASAP! The whole notion of government control through climate change mitigation reasoning is quite a can of worms to open up. I can really see how one could be lead down that path, especially if you have right side political tendencies. I'm not going to say it's total bull shit either, government control and allocation of resources is a scary thought and I think so many people have no clue that it's only been a few countries for a few hundred years that we have been able to live like we do right now. I think plenty of people need to realize capitalism is also self consuming, is imploding on itself and breaking itself with the extreme wealth transfer to the top. I don't know why the right seems to set on continuing to establish this as IMO it's a much quicker social undoing than a few hundred more years of destroying the climate to where this planet does look like the movie Road Warriors.

Historical weather data can be tough to track down outside of the research community, it does exist but not equally for all parts of the country but the national climactic data center has the most but I believe you have to pay. Since the 90's all airport temperature sensors were changed over to RTD's, an instrument that uses a platinum wire resistive system to measure ambient temperature. Who knows how your backyard sensor reads even in the same spot compared to one of these - let alone 30 miles away? A notion that nothing has really changed over time is so false. I hate to break it to you. You don't have to be worried about CO2 or understand the science - like this woman in the video clearly doesn't - but that doesn't make the reality less true. I think we should try to responsibly enjoy what we have while we have it, the right may eventually find the best path forward, I could easily like Desantis. Trump is a hard no and will hold that side back until he bows out.

It's like that bad guy in the Matrix, humans are like the ultimate parasite, we consume and destroy. The native americans lived with respect for resources and realistic needs, but I don't want to live like that in the end. I like my house and cars and things and the ability to get whatever I want when I want it - so long as I have the money for it. And I'm not willing to sacrifice my way of life to help "save the planet" when I know the sacrifice is not being shared, especially with the thought that 3rd world countries and so many other places in the world not being held to the same strict standards and regulations, also potentially receiving significant financial infusions, without having to work for it and possibly/likely coming at my/our expense. Fuck all that. How great to be born into this country though - right? Otherwise I would be trying to get in just like so many other people.

So back on topic ...I drove the redeye to the 4-Corners and back for a weekend trip to hit a youth wrestling tournament with my 8-year old son. Almost 400 miles, 20.4 mpg indicated on the dash, most of the time over 80 mph and sometimes well over 100 playing with other cars. This car is so fun on the highway, and with the 2.62s mashing the throttle at 85, hitting the top of 3rd, have to watch for wheelspin this time of year, then doing a quick 5500-6500 rpm jump instantly sends us to 105 mph, then 4th gear 5500-6500, 125 mph happens right now...and 5th gear is waiting to send us to 155mph in a blink if someone still wants some more!

Yesterday I gave it a much-needed bath and cleaning, I'm about to hit 30k miles in 3 years and 4+ months. Love it more than ever, even if she has some imperfections. I certainly do too now having just turned 47.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well next week and then for the remainder of January the temperature trend is pretty strongly suggesting above average, precip trend for that period is saying equal chance of above or below average...maybe slight trend above average. Then for Feb and March there isn't a lot of confidence in a strong signal above or below average for both temperature and precip, maybe a small tendency towards wetter than average and colder than average but it's a very weak signal for your area. April is not showing a strongly predictable signal, but then starting in May and going forward into/through the summer there is a pretty strong signal suggesting warmer than average temperatures. Not a strong precip signal at this time for the summer season. I'm glad I am not there now, my mom just sent a few pictures of a lot of fresh snow!

Interesting to note that triple-dip La Nina signal for this winter has been almost completely erased to where it's is now almost completely neutral, and that's one of the more reliably predictable long-range indicators for us. Also I recently read a pretty fascinating article that extreme cold-air outbreaks in North America may become a bit more common due to the rapidly warming global climate and what that has done to decrease the stability of the polar vortex, meaning most if not all of the cold air in the polar region can slide down off the north pole much easier now than in the past when just chunks of it break off and slide south. That easterly swirling circulation up there is not as strong as it used to be. Just fwiw...
Ya sound like most of my lawyers...it could go this way..or it could go that way...or maybe this could happen..or that....lawyers..and weatherman..both get paid to lie to you...:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:;)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
No no no. This woman states opinion. And she's not wrong that we shouldn't forcing power generation away from fossil fuels to quickly. They actually just shut down a coal burning plant here, but not before they left it on for one more summer to handle expected demand, and if my a/c stops working for a time next summer and we see rolling blackouts I want them to turn that fucking coal plant back on ASAP! The whole notion of government control through climate change mitigation reasoning is quite a can of worms to open up. I can really see how one could be lead down that path, especially if you have right side political tendencies. I'm not going to say it's total bull shit either, government control and allocation of resources is a scary thought and I think so many people have no clue that it's only been a few countries for a few hundred years that we have been able to live like we do right now. I think plenty of people need to realize capitalism is also self consuming, is imploding on itself and breaking itself with the extreme wealth transfer to the top. I don't know why the right seems to set on continuing to establish this as IMO it's a much quicker social undoing than a few hundred more years of destroying the climate to where this planet does look like the movie Road Warriors.

Historical weather data can be tough to track down outside of the research community, it does exist but not equally for all parts of the country but the national climactic data center has the most but I believe you have to pay. Since the 90's all airport temperature sensors were changed over to RTD's, an instrument that uses a platinum wire resistive system to measure ambient temperature. Who knows how your backyard sensor reads even in the same spot compared to one of these - let alone 30 miles away? A notion that nothing has really changed over time is so false. I hate to break it to you. You don't have to be worried about CO2 or understand the science - like this woman in the video clearly doesn't - but that doesn't make the reality less true. I think we should try to responsibly enjoy what we have while we have it, the right may eventually find the best path forward, I could easily like Desantis. Trump is a hard no and will hold that side back until he bows out.

It's like that bad guy in the Matrix, humans are like the ultimate parasite, we consume and destroy. The native americans lived with respect for resources and realistic needs, but I don't want to live like that in the end. I like my house and cars and things and the ability to get whatever I want when I want it - so long as I have the money for it. And I'm not willing to sacrifice my way of life to help "save the planet" when I know the sacrifice is not being shared, especially with the thought that 3rd world countries and so many other places in the world not being held to the same strict standards and regulations, also potentially receiving significant financial infusions, without having to work for it and possibly/likely coming at my/our expense. Fuck all that.

So back on topic ...I drove the redeye to the 4-Corners and back for a weekend trip to hit a youth wrestling tournament with my 8-year old son. Almost 400 miles, 20.4 mpg indicated on the dash, most of the time over 80 mph and sometimes well over 100 playing with other cars. This car is so fun on the highway, and with the 2.62s mashing the throttle at 85, hitting the top of 3rd, have to watch for wheelspin this time of year, then doing a quick 5500-6500 rpm jump instantly sends us to 105 mph, then 4th gear 5500-6500, 125 mph happens right now...and 5th gear is waiting to send us to 155mph in a blink if someone still wants some more!

Yesterday I gave it a much-needed bath and cleaning, I'm about to hit 30k miles in 3 years and 4+ months. Love it more than ever, even if she has some imperfections. I certainly do too now having just turned 47.
The 2.62’s give substantially better gas mileage. You need to come drive this one now, which can give up some wheel spin at a damn 100 mph if you give it a stupid stab!!

What did I do to my Hellcat today? Damn it! Looked at the thing, sitting two feet off the floor and hidden under a tarp. BUT, this weekend, I start detailing it. It is time to get all of that work done now. Plus, I need to tear the rear end apart and grease all of the bushings in the back. It has a squeak that needs to go.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Ya sound like most of my lawyers...it could go this way..or it could go that way...or maybe this could happen..or that....lawyers..and weatherman..both get paid to lie to you...:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:;)
I bet that just like with your lawyers, they don't get to be too wrong most of the time. Again, communicating educated uncertainty is not as easy as you think it is, especially if people are not smart enough to comprehend exactly what you are saying.

And that leads to the next question, why do you need so many lawyers?

Last edited:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thank God, he is a legit gear head and certified Mopar fan like we are. Best guy I know to narrate you at a car show.;)

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
The 2.62’s give substantially better gas mileage. You need to come drive this one now, which can give up some wheel spin at a damn 100 mph if you give it a stupid stab!!

What did I do to my Hellcat today? Damn it! Looked at the thing, sitting two feet off the floor and hidden under a tarp. BUT, this weekend, I start detailing it. It is time to get all of that work done now. Plus, I need to tear the rear end apart and grease all of the bushings in the back. It has a squeak that needs to go.
I can only imagine! And you are doing that with 335s versus my 305s! I hope to turn mine up a little this year, but so many things are pulling at my wallet. My daughter is doing club volleyball right now and we travel for that, that's a goddam Hellcat payment every month at least!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Isn't this the "what did you do to your Hellcat today" thread?

This climate change/global warming/whatever-the-fuck bullshit needs to move on to Off Topic or Anything Goes or more preferable, the Prius forums...

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I can only imagine! And you are doing that with 335s versus my 305s! I hope to turn mine up a little this year, but so many things are pulling at my wallet. My daughter is doing club volleyball right now and we travel for that, that's a goddam Hellcat payment every month at least!
No, 345’s! BUT, I think some Cup 2 R’s in a 335/30 is going to be used at RA in May. I do need some fresh sticky rubber for it. Need to earn some cash soon to order a set of four. Reviews say I might get a weekend at the track out of the set!!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I bet that just like with your lawyers, they don't get to be too wrong most of the time. Again, communicating educated uncertainty is not as easy as you think it is, especially if people are not smart enough to comprehend exactly what you are saying.

And that leads to the next question, why do you need so many lawyers?
I own multiple companies...

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Put new G2s on the front this morning😁
Kept the DRs as spares for the rear, they’re not THAT bad. Seriously could have gotten another summer but you know…why not!

Sorry to all those with ADHD, it sprinkled while I was at the shop getting them installed and I took pic as soon as I got home. Enjoying my day off and the 50 deg temps today. I have to take the wife to a doctors appointment this afternoon so not cleaning it just yet.
01E006A6-19A8-4A27-A881-339E5F19D362.jpeg

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Put new G2s on the front this morning😁
Kept the DRs as spares for the rear, they’re not THAT bad. Seriously could have gotten another summer but you know…why not!

Sorry to all those with ADHD, it sprinkled while I was at the shop getting them installed and I took pic as soon as I got home. Enjoying my day off and the 50 deg temps today. I have to take the wife to a doctors appointment this afternoon so not cleaning it just yet.
View attachment 93183
I was looking at those to replace my stock fronts last year but ended up going with Yokohama advan sports from tire rack. Nitto is pretty proud of those tires

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
I was looking at those to replace my stock fronts last year but ended up going with Yokohama advan sports from tire rack. Nitto is pretty proud of those tires
Do they make them in a 315/40r18?? I would love to find other options

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Do they make them in a 315/40r18?? I would love to find other options
Doesn't look like it. Mine were 20"

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Doesn't look like it. Mine were 20"
Many more options in 20” but running those would ruin the look and feel of the Super Stock😎