Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Marion
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
Restored a 71 barracuda convertible with a 440 6 pack back in college. Loved that car. RIP. Drove an raced Camaro's ever since. Everything from a nitrous powered 8 second 69 convertible to an 86 Z28 that started with a 692 bbc and 3 nitrous kits running low 7's to its final form of twin 94mm turbos on a destroked 648 that got into the 6's. So far enjoying the hell out of the new Redeye. Can't wait for the mods to start.

Hellcat.jpg

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Nice, Frostbite w/Black satin what’s not to like. Welcome to the club

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Restored a 71 barracuda convertible with a 440 6 pack back in college. Loved that car. RIP. Drove an raced Camaro's ever since. Everything from a nitrous powered 8 second 69 convertible to an 86 Z28 that started with a 692 bbc and 3 nitrous kits running low 7's to its final form of twin 94mm turbos on a destroked 648 that got into the 6's. So far enjoying the hell out of the new Redeye. Can't wait for the mods to start.
Great looking RE!! Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome to our corner of the Internet.

I like the color combo too!

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Beautiful Challenger!
Welcome and congratulations!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The 6's??? Yikes...It takes me longer to start to pee...and your done with a 1/4 mile...welcome to the Club...great place...there is nothing about these cars that somebody on here cant help you with..knowledgeable guys..fun guys..serious guys..and then there's me...you will figure it out as you go along...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Marion
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
The 6's??? Yikes...It takes me longer to start to pee...and your done with a 1/4 mile...welcome to the Club...great place...there is nothing about these cars that somebody on here cant help you with..knowledgeable guys..fun guys..serious guys..and then there's me...you will figure it out as you go along...
That was over 10 years ago that I did that. Everyone runs 1/8th mile in that class now. Kind of ruined it for me, that and the stupid money it costs now days. Wasn't planning on going back to the track but this car is begging me to. Reading this forum isn't helping.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
That was over 10 years ago that I did that. Everyone runs 1/8th mile in that class now. Kind of ruined it for me, that and the stupid money it costs now days. Wasn't planning on going back to the track but this car is begging me to. Reading this forum isn't helping.
Welcome. We could be cousins. I got B5 blue with the satin hood. Beautiful car....I...I mean yours of course.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

View attachment 20492
Beautiful

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Hello everyone. Just traded in my 2015 Chrysler 300s with the Hemi engine for a 2020 Charger Hellcat. Loved the look and feel of the 300; but FCA left us for dead.
Drove the vehicle right out of the showroom. Car has the Warp Speed Wheels, Black Roof, Alcantara Interior Package, Navigation and HK Stereo. I've driven it for 172 miles and I am absolutely in love with it.
I'll keep the Pink Lipstick on it thru the end of October for Breast Awareness month and then we'll be full white on black!

Attachments

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #811
Hello everyone. Just traded in my 2015 Chrysler 300s with the Hemi engine for a 2020 Charger Hellcat. Loved the look and feel of the 300; but FCA left us for dead.
Drove the vehicle right out of the showroom. Car has the Warp Speed Wheels, Black Roof, Alcantara Interior Package, Navigation and HK Stereo. I've driven it for 172 miles and I am absolutely in love with it.
I'll keep the Pink Lipstick on it thru the end of October for Breast Awareness month and then we'll be full white on black!
Welcome aboard

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Message 1, new bee 1, from Florida many. Welcome. I am bound and determined to get this 180 degree stat installed. Bought one from Alexa, sweeet talkin gal. Took car for warranty work to the dealership, usual place, want install cause not a dodge product. They changed it out saying not a dodge product and failed. Took it to another dealer whom I have another warranty with. Told them to install a dodge 180 stat, took the new one out, garbage, new one in. Voids the warranty. Now I will have to order after market 180 stat and install it myself,, again. Any body need stats for 6.2 Cat?? Got a garage full. Fixin to have another one. Try buying one from Rock Me to the 180 stat .. com. Different lucky strike.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Congratulations and welcome!
Lots of great people and experience here.
Enjoy with cautious enthusiasm.
And just think, you've now already met "The @Hickster "

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Thank you my friend. I plan on keeping the vehicle stock cause I leased it; but look forward to tapping you guys and gals for information whenever possible.

Member ID
Reactions
City
St. John
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
1970 Challenger T/A
Hi,

Just joined. Been an admirer of the Hellcats for a long time. Currently have a 70 Challenger T/A, that I may sell next year or trade towards a used Cat. Looking forward to learning lots here.

Thanks!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Hi,

Just joined. Been an admirer of the Hellcats for a long time. Currently have a 70 Challenger T/A, that I may sell next year or trade towards a used Cat. Looking forward to learning lots here.

Thanks!
Welcome aboard and damn you have what? And unless pics ain’t buying it lol just kidding and damn if she’s unique ain’t no way I’d sell her.

Member ID
Reactions
City
St. John
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
1970 Challenger T/A
Welcome aboard and damn you have what? And unless pics ain’t buying it lol just kidding and damn if she’s unique ain’t no way I’d sell her.
I’ve had three T/A’s..
Owned a 2010 Mopar 10 a few years back. Just getting the itch for a newer ride. Here’s a pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member ID
Reactions
City
St. John
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
1970 Challenger T/A
I’ve had three T/A’s..
Owned a 2010 Mopar 10 a few years back. Just getting the itch for a newer ride. Here’s a pics

One more...

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi,

Thanks!
Day-ammm!
Beautiful Challenger!
Welcome from South Mississippi.
Had a 70 Challenger 440 Magnum R/T.....
A long, long, time ago, in a galaxy, far, far, away.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That was my 1st wife's name. Then graduated to 12 pack, then to 18 pack. I do believe the 6 pack was cheaper and younger. Welcome,, and congrats. Mom had a 64 Bara Cuda, brother totaled it. Then I totaled him. Nice auto. Keep it.