Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

We got a Race!

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
SpankinTime is going to host a 4 race series for Mopars in 2024. First will be Famoso Bakersfield on Feb 3rd. I don’t have all the details such as entry and payouts but it will include a heads-up no limits class. We’ve got some big power Mopars out west now who want to throw down. The event will also include a couple of index classes. Think of that as bracket racing without the sandbagging. Two qualifying runs with observers at the finish line. Full power to the finish line or it doesn’t count. Use your fastest qualifier as your dial and run it all out with a .10 breakout allowance. That’s as close to heads-up racing as you can get with a dial-in sportsman tree. We talked about two categories for that. Don’t know what that will look like yet but possibly 8.50 to 9.75 and 9.75+. Faster than 8.50 and you have to race me 😂. Demon class racing could be a thing if enough of them want to do it. Of coarse there will also be grudge racing and call out opportunities with hand drop racing if that’s what anybody wants to do. This will be a full radial prep event, and with the expected low DA, it will kinda like going to Texas for us Westerners… without driving 4000 miles to do it. Plans are for a 4 race series and talks with Pomona are going on. I can’t wait! FC7700A6-1A96-499D-9577-A06EF49DC2B1.jpeg F2E975A6-DB02-4D12-A6F2-4919D779158F.jpeg

Keith Richards

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody - 2016 HC 6 -spd