Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Trucker Protest Has Impeded Production

Bboyd

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monongahla
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat
wonder if they will burn there towns down?

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Sea no love lost between HC owners. And yes, I do understand the political differences and support the cause of accepting medication not warranted. Question for persons my age. Where were the rights we had in elementary school for TB shots?? I agree with the individuals whom are members of unions, police, and they want stand up for em. They quit there jobs. I admire there commitment. But if you want to pick on my poor head light to voice your opinion. Go ahead. I can read, I can relate I don't care for Biden, I admire convictions. My opinion has rubbed the political field on this Forum. So be it. Keeps the blood flowing. And thanks,, ass I will get my light. Most of you know how I communicate and let me do it. Some whom do have a closed mind,, keep it that way.
TB vaccines were first proposed in 1890 and first administered to humans in 1921. There was extensive development and testing in those 31 years. In those 31 years large pharmaceutical companies were not paying radio stations,politicians, medical groups, etc. to promote the TB vaccine. The TB vaccine was developed by French scientists that made the vaccine public domain. There are no known cases of people contracting TB after being vaccinated. No one was told that the TB vaccine would only be effective if other people were also vaccinated.

I contrast, the Covid "vaccine" was developed in, what, a year? Testing was cancelled when it was determined that it was unfair to give some people a placebo and deny them the actual "vaccine" so the test group was then given the actual "vaccine". Pfizer, in addition to flooding TV stations with advertising, donating buildings to medical universities and hospitals (and then dictating the medical curriculum at those schools and hospitals) (ever wonder why the medical industry has shifted from cures to pain management?) is reporting over nine billion dollars of profit last year with no end in sight and is suing over the "vaccine" intellectual property copyrights. Need I go on?

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
I’ll answer that for ya, since I am probably older than you anyway, son. The TB AND Polio VACCINES were just that, Vaccines and they PREVENTED the contraction of the disease.

Now, everyone I know who has received one or more of these poison shots AND contacted the “O” type of this shit the past few months was sick as hell. Everyone I know who has NOT received one of these poison shots either DID NOT contact the disease because of immunity caused by previous disease, or had a “hang-over” as many describe it, if even that.

And fuck even the thought of associating political bullshit with our individual rights to not accept an emergency use authorization drug where you have NO legal recourse for even negligence on the provider!

You can have your opinion, but don’t conflate that worthless item that may be coming from Taiwan with the things happening in Canada.
A spike protein targeted "vaccine" for SARS-COV-1 was tested in humanized mice and all mice (from memory) died upon reinfection. There were adverse events noted by the researchers as well (clotting in lungs). I posted study somewhere here.

People getting "sicker" fits with prior failed attempts.

I will say I know more people who have had "mysterious" health events after vaccination from menstrual bleeding, myocardial ischemia, and cancers coming back from people in remission.

I'm no expert though...

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I doubt, it least not in my life time that there will ever be an actual vaccine for Covid. The Covid shot is just that. When do you ever hear anyone say I'm getting a Flu vaccine, no It's a Flu Shot.

If they can't cure the common cold, then they can't vaccinate for Covid-19. It is not to the over the counter Pharmaceutical's advantage.

Ahhhh don't get so mad at @Hickster I'm sure he is as stir crazy as the rest of us.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

It was only July 15th 2020 when I started my thread https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/hey-im-so-sick-of-covid-unmask-usa.6567/page-127#post-234993 I had enough then and saw what was happening around me. I stayed in my own bubble to keep myself safe. There were too many people who minds had lost their common sense and became jerks!

As soon as China released Covid -19 to the World, the supply chain was effected.

Covid-19 allowed many people, our government and other countries to figure out how to take advantage of the high intense fear!

Every single way that somebody could take advantage, of the Fear from the Pandemic Death the Evil and greedy has figured it out!

The Truckers are the Good fighting against Evil.
The Good People of Canada are Uniting with the Truckers to Stand with them.

I would Stand right Beside them!

"Let us live with Caution, not Fear"

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
A spike protein targeted "vaccine" for SARS-COV-1 was tested in humanized mice and all mice (from memory) died upon reinfection. There were adverse events noted by the researchers as well (clotting in lungs). I posted study somewhere here.

People getting "sicker" fits with prior failed attempts.

I will say I know more people who have had "mysterious" health events after vaccination from menstrual bleeding, myocardial ischemia, and cancers coming back from people in remission.

I'm no expert though...
You mean stuff like this?

https://www.kusi.com/there-was-an-unexpected-40-increase-in-all-cause-deaths-in-th2021/

I agree, I’m no expert, don’t want to mislead anyone with facts that are not true or anything. This is just sent to me from friends who are doctors.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
seems to be the only way they listen. They let others do that but when you are actually peaceful they just want to remove you

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Which side are you on?
IMG_20220213_104123_898.jpg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
seems to be the only way they listen. They let others do that but when you are actually peaceful they just want to remove you
Seems to be true.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Last edited:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I think it’s more a matter of the politics of the group doing the protesting. If you’re on the left you’re gtg. If conservative you’re Nazis.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I think it’s more a matter of the politics of the group doing the protesting. If you’re on the left you’re gtg. If conservative you’re Nazis.
True I really can't compare the 2 because it is apples to oranges

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Naww..there truckers...not animals...;)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
1644769312764.png

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Last edited:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
1644772049492.png " Strong and Free!" ....It's in their Hearts and Souls! to "Stand on Guard for thee!"

We can learn from History and that is why we do not erase the bad, we must remember!

"The Baltic Way" On August 23, 1989, about 2 million people from Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania formed a human chain that united all 3 countries to show the world their desire to escape the Soviet Union and the communism that brought only suffering and poverty. This power stretched 600 km.
1644771691770.png

Attachments

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
"I won't Back Down" I love the Canadian Truckers and all the People who are standing together with them! They are in the Spot Light and Bringing Hope to the World!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ5XeCzjr_X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The only down side to this whole initiative as I see it..If the Canadian govt takes extreme measures as in revoking CDL license's and confiscating trucks..and imprisonment ..it could either turn ugly..or lose steam...just drop the ridiculous fucking mandate and avoid confrontation...if this was a BLM issue..they would have acquiesced by now..guess the Canadian govt. (as well as ours).can't distinguish between peaceful demonstrators and thugs bent on destruction..:(