Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Tony Stewart Selling $30 Million Estate

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
No, we are waiting for our home to be completed in Tennessee. Perhaps another 30 to 40 days.

New Mexico is way to liberal for this old soldier. ;-)
There's a lot of old soldiers here that somehow find a way... ;)

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
There's a lot of old soldiers here that somehow find a way... ;)
No offense but, I'll take a hard pass.

Nvrenuf

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cookeville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
No, we are waiting for our home to be completed in Tennessee. Perhaps another 30 to 40 days.

New Mexico is way to liberal for this old soldier. ;-)
Where in TN? We live in Sparta and Speedy is just down the road in Murfreesboro.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Where in TN? We live in Sparta and Speedy is just down the road in Murfreesboro.
About 25 miles northwest of Nashville, 30 miles south east of Clarksville.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I wouldn't say Clarkesville is close to Muff free bou freels burrou. More like the bridge from Ft Camp bulls, Ky. Lived in Clarks free ville fer 3 winters and it was the worst. Best part waz being married in Chattanooga away from the wife while putting her thru college. And dating the 1st lieutenant hugh ee female helicopter pilot. She was from Cali. Other than Bob, only person I liked from Cali. Definitely not that Bitch Mouse Speaker. But this gal beautiful, blond hair to her butster, wood fly over at lunch time. The newly Zinc Plant being built. I was a boiler maker equipment operator. She would fly over, take her helmet off, and shake that long blond hair out the window. Drove all 3,500 males and 5 females crazy. The superintendence could not find out whom this girl was till they found her in my motel room 1/2 naked. What a sight? Told her if she did it again they would fire me even though I was a crane operator. Next day, she landed the copter on the property. Radioed to Ft Campbell she had low oil pressure emergency landing. She got in no trouble and I didn't get fired. It snowed and snowed and I couldn't putup with any more. I left in the car and super told me If I pulled out of the hotel tell parking lot i was fired. I heard that all the way to Chattanooga. 2 months later got backin the spring and she was gone. Transferred to Germany. Loss of my life cause my quiet beautiful wife sure was snot. Found out at that time, the quiter prettier they were they were some body's else seeys bitch. many times over. Too many times. Take the car any times over. Not a one has sat in the passenger seat.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I wouldn't say Clarkesville is close to Muff free bou freels burrou. More like the bridge from Ft Camp bulls, Ky. Lived in Clarks free ville fer 3 winters and it was the worst. Best part waz being married in Chattanooga away from the wife while putting her thru college. And dating the 1st lieutenant hugh ee female helicopter pilot. She was from Cali. Other than Bob, only person I liked from Cali. Definitely not that Bitch Mouse Speaker. But this gal beautiful, blond hair to her butster, wood fly over at lunch time. The newly Zinc Plant being built. I was a boiler maker equipment operator. She would fly over, take her helmet off, and shake that long blond hair out the window. Drove all 3,500 males and 5 females crazy. The superintendence could not find out whom this girl was till they found her in my motel room 1/2 naked. What a sight? Told her if she did it again they would fire me even though I was a crane operator. Next day, she landed the copter on the property. Radioed to Ft Campbell she had low oil pressure emergency landing. She got in no trouble and I didn't get fired. It snowed and snowed and I couldn't putup with any more. I left in the car and super told me If I pulled out of the hotel tell parking lot i was fired. I heard that all the way to Chattanooga. 2 months later got backin the spring and she was gone. Transferred to Germany. Loss of my life cause my quiet beautiful wife sure was snot. Found out at that time, the quiter prettier they were they were some body's else seeys bitch. many times over. Too many times. Take the car any times over. Not a one has sat in the passenger seat.
I was there (Ft. Campbell) for 9.5 years, 28 years ago and it was just a little GI town. Those days are over. It's one of the fastest growing places in the south but still has that southern down home feel. Lots of major business both national and international moving in. It's awesome how much it has grown in the right direction.

Although it's growing it is still very affordable. We got a bigger house on 2 acres of land with a 1250 sq ft attached garage for less than we sold our Arizona house for. The place is stating to look like a home.

. image1.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I can have the duffle bag of 100s driven by cadillac to any location he desires. The deal is done.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dang! You guys staying in AZ? New Mexico has some good options and is way less hot...
I've seen 20% appreciation in NM over the last 2 years. And I am out in the woods at 8100 feet. Nearest wallyworld is 45 minutes or more one way.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I was there (Ft. Campbell) for 9.5 years, 28 years ago and it was just a little GI town. Those days are over. It's one of the fastest growing places in the south but still has that southern down home feel. Lots of major business both national and international moving in. It's awesome how much it has grown in the right direction.

Although it's growing it is still very affordable. We got a bigger house on 2 acres of land with a 1250 sq ft attached garage for less than we sold our Arizona house for. The place is stating to look like a home.

. View attachment 65275 View attachment 65276 View attachment 65277

Nice. That is nicely done. What's the final height at the middle?

Know what a sheet of OSB or a 2x4 is going for there? Out here it is insanity.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I just checked locally

$68 for a sheet of 3/4" OSB

It wasn't that many years ago I was paying ~$12 a sheet and using it for temporary sidewalks and disposing of it when I was done.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
The average price of a house in Windsor Ontario where I live went up 120 K so far in 2022
Average sale is over 700K
Average house on the market 1 week
Average bids on a house in 1 week
No conditions, no inspections many are sold sight unseen
Regular gasoline is $6.65 here for 3.785 liters ( 1 US gallon ) or $7.96 for 4.55 Liters ( 1 Canadian gallon )
Yes our gallon is bigger ;)

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Dang! You guys staying in AZ? New Mexico has some good options and is way less hot...
Living in Denver I always thought New Mexico was in the middle of nowhere, I still do:unsure:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
About 25 miles northwest of Nashville, 30 miles south east of Clarksville.
I really like that area

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Nice. That is nicely done. What's the final height at the middle?

Know what a sheet of OSB or a 2x4 is going for there? Out here it is insanity.
The middle of the family room height is 20 feet.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
The average price of a house in Windsor Ontario where I live went up 120 K so far in 2022
Average sale is over 700K
Average house on the market 1 week
Average bids on a house in 1 week
No conditions, no inspections many are sold sight unseen
Regular gasoline is $6.65 here for 3.785 liters ( 1 US gallon ) or $7.96 for 4.55 Liters ( 1 Canadian gallon )
Yes our gallon is bigger ;)
Sam here except for the price of fuel.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Living in Denver I always thought New Mexico was in the middle of nowhere, I still do:unsure:
New mexico does that to trick the coloradans into staying away. Cover and concealment.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
The middle of the family room height is 20 feet.
Will be very similar Aspen Ridge House Floor Plan  Frank Betz Associa….jpg to this.
Aspen Ridge House Floor Plan  Frank Betz Associa….jpg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Nice. You'll invite all 700 of us over right?

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Nice house. Looks like a lot of 2/12's ?