Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Sunday Morning Conversations and Car Meet😎

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Videos of guys driving around talking should come with a warning not to operate heavy machinery after watching.

Wizza

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Just watching now but that opening picture of the pickup looked like Leesburg CnC

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
No escape Diamond Dolls scratch and dent sales of years 19 thru 22. Great for wine and gals of the same.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Wow been awhile since I posted😳

Good Sunday morning everyone😁

What a week and beyond believable what I accomplished not ever even planned by any means. Yeh I know the Ford conversations which irks some here or should I say most😂. But damn Dodge this past week truly dropped the ball and sadly Dodge is going woke. The Ice Age is being forced out by the looneys and the EV age is upon us like never before. There is so much misinformation about the EV age which I have preached for years will never change the end for Mother Planet, The Ev agenda is driven by people with misperception to reality of actual good versus harm. And those who support it feel they are being good citizens who will save my earth. Also the Greed is being pushed more than ever to transfer they wealth from Fossil Fuels to Ev power. The time factor usually is the only thing that prevails and creates change and or adjusts change or even stops change. But sadly the World Governing bodies being influenced by the radical Greenies wont listen to the realities and resistance of the Ice Age believers. The Electric Revolution is gaining incredible traction, support and movement to eliminate Ice which only reinforces the misinformation is stronger than the actual facts. Wow read what I just said…..uh huh the misinformation today is more powerful than ever to change things and split country’s citizens than the actual facts. I say regularly more than ever “The truths shall prevail”. Yes the Truths do prevail but unfortunately the strong hold of the messaging more than ever controlled by the media machine wins over far more confused ones than smart ones. We have witnessed this more than ever since tha change of administrations which is destroying our country financially, independently and dividing it more than ever. Ok won’t create the political thread but sadly more than ever politics are in our lives more than ever including the passion we all are here for being Ice Age. Which as we are witnessing are truly being just that Ice Age overtaking by MISINFORMATION age to advance an agenda mislead by a select few confused and dazed they save Mother Earth,

Hope everyone has a blessed day and God Bless😎

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
Last edited:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
Wonder what this custom Mustang cost?
Yeh me to I’m sure 150k plus would be my guess.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Wow been awhile since I posted😳

Good Sunday morning everyone😁

What a week and beyond believable what I accomplished not ever even planned by any means. Yeh I know the Ford conversations which irks some here or should I say most😂. But damn Dodge this past week truly dropped the ball and sadly Dodge is going woke. The Ice Age is being forced out by the looneys and the EV age is upon us like never before. There is so much misinformation about the EV age which I have preached for years will never change the end for Mother Planet, The Ev agenda is driven by people with misperception to reality of actual good versus harm. And those who support it feel they are being good citizens who will save my earth. Also the Greed is being pushed more than ever to transfer they wealth from Fossil Fuels to Ev power. The time factor usually is the only thing that prevails and creates change and or adjusts change or even stops change. But sadly the World Governing bodies being influenced by the radical Greenies wont listen to the realities and resistance of the Ice Age believers. The Electric Revolution is gaining incredible traction, support and movement to eliminate Ice which only reinforces the misinformation is stronger than the actual facts. Wow read what I just said…..uh huh the misinformation today is more powerful than ever to change things and split country’s citizens than the actual facts. I say regularly more than ever “The truths shall prevail”. Yes the Truths do prevail but unfortunately the strong hold of the messaging more than ever controlled by the media machine wins over far more confused ones than smart ones. We have witnessed this more than ever since tha change of administrations which is destroying our country financially, independently and dividing it more than ever. Ok won’t create the political thread but sadly more than ever politics are in our lives more than ever including the passion we all are here for being Ice Age. Which as we are witnessing are truly being just that Ice Age overtaking by MISINFORMATION age to advance an agenda mislead by a select few confused and dazed they save Mother Earth,

Hope everyone has a blessed day and God Bless😎
CC...so wish I didn't have the attention span of a ten year old...I'm relegated to reading first and last two lines of any post...:giggle::giggle:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #11
Wow so cool todays car meet I met the guy who purchased my factory ordered 2015 Challenger SRT which in some degrees I regretted. Enjoy the Sunday Car Conversations

A31F4C57-5AEB-446C-B88B-A70CF4F2803B.jpeg

Wizza

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Saw you two out at Leesburg but you were engaged in conversation so I didn't interrupt. Was way hot yesterday so I picked up my new drag radials from another owner and left.