Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stellantis Fires Thousands Of UAW Workers

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
"Can't afford a home? That is a problem due to high interest rates caused by the out of control spending by both parties. Go ahead and keep thinking it's a boomer thing."

To this I would add that when I took out my 1st mortgage interest rates were 13%, yet I found a way to make it happen ! The artificially low rates that have been around since 2009 or so are just that - ARTIFICIAL and historically low !! Rates have gone back up to what has been considered 'normal' for many, many decades and everyone is bitching about it. As a great many financial leaders have been pointing out all along, the artificially low rates are a house of cards that will eventually fall and the retreat to a more sustainable rate will be painful. That pain is just now beginning to be felt. The low rates caused consumers and the gubmnt to overspend and take on more debt than they can actually afford. Things will ease in '24 in a effort to make the Bidet look good, but after the election (regardless of who wins) there will need to be a long overdue correction. Just my $.02 ................................

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #22
Everyone is a fucking victim these days.

Time to figure out how the world really works and not some fucking fairy tale you were told in school.

The World citizens has been getting fucked since forever. We're nothing but a bunch of slaves.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
I was traveling for the last 2 days, a lot has happened since.

Just a couple comments to add:

In most cases, we are the victim of our own decisions. Most of us have made foolish decisions when we were young and spent much of our lives recovering from them.

Wars come and go, and will continue, as they have since creatures have been walking on 2 feet.

Some people are evil, this has always been and always will be. We need to do our best to counter them, whether they attempt to kill millions, or profit from political corruption.

Though most of the people in power now are boomers, most of the votes come from millennials.

Please and love.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Boomers & millennials having discussions
This is close to parents & their kids having discussions "when I was your age"
As time passes things get easier with each generation

My grandparents had no hydro, water, hot water, toilets, fridge, stove, etc
They heated their house "manually" with coal & firewood & used well or rain water to bath
They crapped outside in the dead of winter
Fast forward
My kids can t go 30 minutes without their cell phone, lap top, TV etc
They have or can get anything they want 24 7 from bed with a push of a button
Just yesterday our WIFI went down
You would think life had ended

Regardless of life now & then I do believe there are way too many old & senile people in office making critical decisions
There are also total idiots that should have never been elected in the first place
Many are puppets ( Joe Biden ) Many are just outright stupid ( Justin Trudeau )

As always
The original subject fell off the rails LOLOLOLOLOL

Back to regular scheduling

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Once Dodge puts these BEV Frunks out the sales will skyrocket and they will re hire everyone plus !!!
Fart noise !!!

Good thing the same platform can change from BEV to ICE
I will be sniffing around for the new 2 door ICE model
The body lines are sweet in my opinion

You will be able to put some meat under the rear wheel wells unlike the skinny cats & without the big ass flares

1702739526250.png