Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

November 2020 HFCOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar gummy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
ESTERO
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger Hellcat
I had Barth Tuning do it. I am mechanical but not that deep. It is not describable how it pulls.
How much was the barth install ? (Sorry about the auto correct on the last reply lol)

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Clean up mu health issues ans make sums $$ and place it where it belongs, car, then 6 weeks till a show off. But I could marry that nurse at the hospital ans she will be entering my car and cat. Or versus visus. Either the nurse or Laurie. Any bets on witch one?? Damn sure not Hunster or Bull Snipp.
What's the latest? You were awaiting test results last week, but I may have missed an update. Hoping no C.

ofdfiremedic

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Can I get the W for my Birthday?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
2016 Challenger Hellcat, 22" KMC Prism Wheels, Air Lift Suspension, Black Billet Grill, ZL1 Diffuser, Splitter, Wicker Bill & Tow Hook, Corrected and Ceramic Coated, LMI Intake, Catless, MidMuffler-less, Trackhawk Tips, Intake Rings, Blacked Out Tailights, Waiting patiently for my BT engine bay goods!!
DSC00585.jpg
DSC00593.jpg

Southernminncat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lonsdale
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Redeye
How much was the barth install ? (Sorry about the auto correct on the last reply lol)
It was done with a lot of work so I am not sure how much that part was. They are good about getting you pricing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.