Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Not a big Telsa fan but this pisses me off

BoostedCat

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Video Description: "Our model 3 was able to alert us that someone was tampering with the vehicle at 2am in Vegas. I had Sentry Mode on and it recorded these individuals trying to break off the charging plug. I was able to report and send this to Park MGM Security. Technology is kind of cool! "

Member ID
Reactions
City
Pottstown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Dodge Challenger
Douchebags gonna douche.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Not a fan either, but I respect other peoples' property. I'm afraid the exact kind of thing can happen to a Hellcat (kicking...as there is not power plug). People pay no attention to my Charger Hellcat...I'm convinced the Challenger Hellcats get all the love. Actually like it like that.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
No idea what voltage they charge at but I would have loved to see that ass hat have 220V blow his foot off. I hate Teslas, but dammit respect other peoples things. Looking at his sweet ride, I bet jealousy played a huge role in his motivation for doing this.

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
We need a system like this for our cars. Whether or not you get attention in your cat, that you're aware of, is one thing. How much unseen attention you get is another.

At this day in age, EVERYONE knows what a hellcat is based on the badge. There are haters out there and there's no telling what happens when you don't have your car in your direct view. They should have this system for any car over a certain price point (i.e. $50,000).

McLovin

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
The socks may be the most disturbing this about this video.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I expected more out of people who drive a flat black 1995 Maxima...

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The socks may be the most disturbing this about this video.
Are those actually socks? I thought it was some part of his "foot wear"

McLovin

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Are those actually socks? I thought it was some part of his "foot wear"
No idea.

Looks like something a Roman soldier would wear if he wanted to get hazed by all the other Roman soldiers.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I expected more out of people who drive a flat black 1995 Maxima...
Oh, I'm sure they think they're big tough guys. Unfortunately, without a plate I think there's little LE can do about this.

As I've noted before, my charger has a retro-fitted south african anti-theft system.

flamethrower-anti-hijack.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Video Description: "Our model 3 was able to alert us that someone was tampering with the vehicle at 2am in Vegas. I had Sentry Mode on and it recorded these individuals trying to break off the charging plug. I was able to report and send this to Park MGM Security. Technology is kind of cool! "
These people will be super easy to identify.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Oh, I'm sure they think they're big tough guys. Unfortunately, without a plate I think there's little LE can do about this.

As I've noted before, my charger has a retro-fitted south african anti-theft system.

View attachment 10384
Oh man!! I need that in Baltimore for those annoying squeege kids and the druggies begging at nearly every major intersection.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Pottstown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Dodge Challenger

I'm fairly certain there are more than a few cameras that caught the tag on the way out. Assmunches probably used a debit card as well :rolleyes:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Not a fan either, but I respect other peoples' property. I'm afraid the exact kind of thing can happen to a Hellcat (kicking...as there is not power plug). People pay no attention to my Charger Hellcat...I'm convinced the Challenger Hellcats get all the love. Actually like it like that.
well......from Challenger drivers everywhere.....

SEafvmx.gif

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Ass holes will get theirs to that 2004 Carola,, poor Carola. I had a week old F150 2 toned gray and silver. Just so happened the ex was in town and it got keyed at the sports bar and made sure got both colors. 1 week old. Hope he gets root rot on that ugly foot.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh man!! I need that in Baltimore for those annoying squeege kids and the druggies begging at nearly every major intersection.
My first reaction to the side flamethrower when it appeared 30 years ago was that I couldn't wait for the next dude trying squeegee my car at a stop light in Houston!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
My first reaction to the side flamethrower when it appeared 30 years ago was that I couldn't wait for the next dude trying squeegee my car at a stop light in Houston!
Well......you'd be able to test it out plenty over by the "Gunspoint Mall" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Makes you wonder...WTF makes people do that...now the coolest option Tesla should incorporate is camera guided automatic Tazers...that discharge till the cops show...or the battery dies

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Well......you'd be able to test it out plenty over by the "Gunspoint Mall" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How about Eastpoint Mall? :LOL:

Catch someone doing that sh*t to my car and it would be time to open a large can of whoop ass. :mad:

whoop ass.gif

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
How about Eastpoint Mall? :LOL:

Catch someone doing that sh*t to my car and it would be time to open a large can of whoop ass. :mad:

View attachment 10453
Eastpoint is our equivalent of their "Gunspoint"......which was originally named Greenspoint. A previous employer had rented space in that mall to process everyone going to Iraq. We stayed at a few of the hotels right across the street. We were told to travel in groups, and don't be out alone after dark. So...pretty much the same as Eastpoint :)