Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Manual offered for 2021 challenger hellcat non Redeye?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Youngstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
At my dealer trying to order a 2021 and they are telling me I can’t order a 2021 hellcat with a manual. The fact sheet that was just released a few days ago by fca says it is standard for the hellcats in 2021. Are they just clueless?

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Youngstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #2
Ok need you guys’ help. I want to order a 2021 challenger hellcat Widebody NON redeye in manual. Everything from fca fact sheet for 2021 says this is possible but my dealer says dealer connect is not giving them these options to select. Mainly the manual and the standard hellcat in Widebody. Anyone with dealer connect that can verify or check this? My dealer may not be the brightest but they’ve bent over backwards in the past to work with me on deals and would like to use them if possible. Seems they just need walked through in this....

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Youngstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
Can anyone with dealer connect or more knowledge on this comment? Wondering what's going on and if these options will eventually be available in dealer connect.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Whats happening is the code is not coming up for them. Doesn't mean it's not available just need to know the code for the manual. When I ordered my Regular body Redeye my dealer said I couldn't get it in regular body because it wasn't showing up. A member here gave me the code and I gave it to the dealer. They called me back and said that the code is wrong and my car was a widebody and they were going to cancel the order. I told them don't change a thing don't cancel it. Well guess what I got the first delivered Canadian Redeye and regular body. Dealers know jack shit. Hopefully someone here can get you the right code. Just wait a little bit.

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Youngstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
need the codes to order a regular widebody hellcat in manual.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Youngstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #8
Well, I got my answer. Manuals for regular hellcats are late availability but they will be available! Another dealer saw the same thing as the first but dug deeper and looked up the available options and their codes and under hellcat the tremec 6 speed manual shows late availability. Just wanted to update in case someone else is searching for this.

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
Did any paperback/hardback manuals come with any Hellcats? My 2019 didn't come with one.

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Youngstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #10
Call dodge. They'll ask for your vin and check you're the owner and they'll send you hard copies. I forget the number, but search these forums. That's where I found it.