Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jailbreak Redeye's coming soon

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Have to ask based on your screen name, did you spend any time in the Triple Nickel or is that just referring to your car?
Paint color, I created the account when my intention was to order a silver car. The color changed but account name was stuck.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
My Dealer in IL just provided me a copy of my POC and when I asked him for an update on his Jailbreak allocations, he told me since I took the original allocation he had for a Challenger (Had one for a Challenger and a Charger) Dodge gave him another allocation for a Challenger. So if you are interested in either, PM me and I will provide contact information. I also confirmed the allocation on my POC, sales code 5N9 - Guaranteed Schedules, is on my POC as an item included in the order. Here we go!

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
My Dealer in IL got ahold of his Rep to make sure my status progressed, got my 1/24 order in "D" status already.

Want to remind folks he was given another Challenger Jailbreak allocation and also has one for a Charger for sale at MSRP.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Looking forward to seeing your Jail Break.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Dealer updated me today, order has a VIN.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I got the only all electric triple nickel with white interior! Beat that muthafkka! 3FBE59F9-680B-4908-B1D6-F9793DC4E255.jpeg 331C5FA1-CE92-412E-B53C-0E6611723411.jpeg

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Dealer update provided today, estimated ship date for the Jailbreak; 3/4. Also Dodge has raised the MSRP by $2,150. Super Stock base now also up to $86K+. Just glad the Dealer said I am "Price Protected" from the increase.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Dealer update provided today, estimated ship date for the Jailbreak; 3/4. Also Dodge has raised the MSRP by $2,150. Super Stock base now also up to $86K+. Just glad the Dealer said I am "Price Protected" from the increase.
Crazy...the guys that scored big...the ones lucky to get an early MY 2015..drive the wheels off it for almost 7yrs..and get pretty much what ya paid for it...;);)

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
We ordered our Jailbreak about three weeks, ago. There was no price increase noted, at the time, per the dealer. I noticed you were "Price Protected", per the dealer. I don't know how this works, but I hope that I am "Price Protected!" I am waiting on information for our Jailbreak, a VIN, build date, anything...

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
We ordered our Jailbreak about three weeks, ago. There was no price increase noted, at the time, per the dealer. I noticed you were "Price Protected", per the dealer. I don't know how this works, but I hope that I am "Price Protected!" I am waiting on information for our Jailbreak, a VIN, build date, anything...
I would check back with your dealer and have them tell you if they actually had a factory allocation for a Jailbreak. If not, the order will likely hang until such time they get one. My dealer had a verified allocation so he was able to call his rep within a couple of days of my placing the order and pushed it into D1 status and a VIN was assigned. On these cars, it seems as though if there is not an assigned allocation for your dealer, the order will not be scheduled for production. A vlogger on YT placed an order with his dealer he thought had an allocation back in December. He has recently found out they did not and was told he would have to wait to see if they would be given one for 2Q/22 in April.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Price protection is a tricky/complicated thing as many dealers aren't very up front about their ordering system.

@555 Redeye when was your vehicle built?

Technically a vehicles final invoice is produced once it's been built and that is the price that you pay, however there is some rumblings of a check box that the dealer can click to lock in pricing.

So for example if 555 redeye's vehicle was already built or in the process of being built then he wouldn't be subject to the new pricing, however if his vehicle was built next month the invoice would most likely be different.

Then you get into the dealer component, it's possible a dealer honors the initial poc or maybe they don't.

Definitely not as black or white as we would like to think.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Price protection is a tricky/complicated thing as many dealers aren't very up front about their ordering system.

Technically a vehicles final invoice is produced once it's been built and that is the price that you pay, however there is some rumblings of a check box that the dealer can click to lock in pricing.

So for example if 555 redeye's vehicle was already built or in the process of being built then he wouldn't be subject to the new pricing, however if his vehicle was built next month the invoice would most likely be different.

Then you get into the dealer component, it's possible a dealer honors the initial poc or maybe they don't.

Would seem to make sense..

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak

The vehicle has not been built yet and yes, in this case, the price listed on my POC is being honored by my dealer and I will not be subject to pay the increase.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
The vehicle has not been built yet and yes, in this case, the price listed on my POC is being honored by my dealer and I will not be subject to pay the increase.
Good data point, any idea when your production date is?

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Good data point, any idea when your production date is?
The dealer provided me an update yesterday. Dodge has entered an estimated ship date of 3/4, but no status yet to indicate it has begun production. I have been assigned a VIN; NH121974. I like the last four digits since they represent the last MY of the Gen 1.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
The dealer provided me an update yesterday. Dodge has entered an estimated ship date of 3/4, but no status yet to indicate it has begun production. I have been assigned a VIN; NH121974. I like the last four digits since they represent the last MY of the Gen 1.
I was born in '74 so you should probably just give it to me and order another. 😁

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
I was pleasantly surprised to see this email in my inbox this morning;

Hello 555 Redeye, (Replaced my real name with my Forum handle )

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 Dodge! We are excited to welcome you to the Dodge family!
The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Challenger.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM the week of 4/1/2022.

If you do not receive a call from Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM within 7 days of the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.
In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html
Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
2C3CDZL90NH121974
Thank you for being a part of the Dodge family and congratulations!
Best wishes,
The Dodge Brand
This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.

I thought this was pretty cool and a welcomed upgrade to their process over my last 4 orders.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
I would check back with your dealer and have them tell you if they actually had a factory allocation for a Jailbreak. If not, the order will likely hang until such time they get one. My dealer had a verified allocation so he was able to call his rep within a couple of days of my placing the order and pushed it into D1 status and a VIN was assigned. On these cars, it seems as though if there is not an assigned allocation for your dealer, the order will not be scheduled for production. A vlogger on YT placed an order with his dealer he thought had an allocation back in December. He has recently found out they did not and was told he would have to wait to see if they would be given one for 2Q/22 in April.
If they order without an allocation it will get kicked back, no hanging.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Got an update today, my car is in Paint.