Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

IN // OUT

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Episode 1 ...

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Got excited for a min, thought this was about in n out burger

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Got excited for a min, thought this was about in n out burger
Just went there today 😋 689B5859-84C6-444E-B82B-2EB19E9242AE.jpeg

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Lol. One every two weeks. I actually took that picture today to send to some friends who moved to S Carolina about 6 months ago and will be missing it by now.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Lol. One every two weeks. I actually took that picture today to send to some friends who moved to S Carolina about 6 months ago and will be missing it by now.
Yeah, we need these out here.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
They’ll get there eventually. Moving further East every year. The biggest hurdle is it’s not a franchise. Every store is family owned. The big deal for us is they sponsor the Pomona Fairplex now and are putting on a event with drag racing at their 75th anniversary. I’ve run there many times over the decades but it’s not open often anymore. Pretty much the NHRA Winter Nationals and World Finals. I’m entered and looking forward to getting into the 7’s on that track. Date is Oct 22 😎 9DF2368D-B48D-4E97-A61F-2C7DBB3CF3B9.jpeg

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Haven’t been to an In-N-Out in over a decade!!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well hell, nuuze 2 wa. Neva herd of dis critter buttster guud to hea. Snot 2 speak of da fuud but I can't eatster. Veggie tare en fer 49 ears now, butt da gester sounds reallah guud. Hea weeve got Quaker, Snake, and Gube witch is open 7 daze and haz car shoze avery 3 daze ass week and live musac frum Fran law fern, guud lukin gal. And smart as a whipster. Hope weez get dat, but gots my brown eye on da gets 2 gather in Daltun, Ga dis week. Meat Dave and da crew. Oh Quaker Steak is asscross da st frum Barracuders Harley, witch waz Baracuder Dodge, haz a huge 12 ace rage place wit a 50 ft watah tower. Snot 2 miss it. Cuntry venue wit a 3,000 sf in- out duurs musack bar an grill. Both of em cuul places. Sneed anutah 1 cause da 1 drive in bike and cah fer 50 ears is clozun. All of em 15 teen mynutes frum da beech, sew dare youz go frum da Hickstah and Penis Co Fl. beez foe I luse my license.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
We went to one in Arizona back in 2017. It was good but I thought the hype was more. Small menu but better to be good at doing the same thing. I heard they are in Colorado now

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
I think the “special” thing with In-N-Out is the freshness. There is no comparison in how they do it vs other fast food like McDonald’s. You can watch them cutting potatoes, onions and the best lettuce you”ll ever get in a burger. Nothing comes out of a bag. Another thing is their business model. When California came up with some of their stupid ass rules during Covid, they suspended business in some cities that were the worst. Just told them fuck you. We’re not doing it. They have always had the highest employee standards (and pay) and you’ll never talk to a employee taking your order who doesn’t fluently and clearly understand and speak English. They just recently banned mask wearing by their employees while working. The pandemic is OVER and to work there, you will do so with a smile on your face or you won’t work there.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I think the “special” thing with In-N-Out is the freshness. There is no comparison in how they do it vs other fast food like McDonald’s. You can watch them cutting potatoes, onions and the best lettuce you”ll ever get in a burger. Nothing comes out of a bag. Another thing is their business model. When California came up with some of their stupid ass rules during Covid, they suspended business in some cities that were the worst. Just told them fuck you. We’re not doing it. They have always had the highest employee standards (and pay) and you’ll never talk to a employee taking your order who doesn’t fluently and clearly understand and speak English. They just recently banned mask wearing by their employees while working. The pandemic is OVER and to work there, you will do so with a smile on your face or you won’t work there.
That is good. About the only fast food I do is chick fil a. In a great while something else but none are regular

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
As far as ff burger chains around here goes Five Guys is much better than the rest. We also have those trendy one off burger joints, some of which are really good.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
They’ll get there eventually. Moving further East every year. The biggest hurdle is it’s not a franchise. Every store is family owned. The big deal for us is they sponsor the Pomona Fairplex now and are putting on a event with drag racing at their 75th anniversary. I’ve run there many times over the decades but it’s not open often anymore. Pretty much the NHRA Winter Nationals and World Finals. I’m entered and looking forward to getting into the 7’s on that track. Date is Oct 22 😎 View attachment 111288
You keep shoveling down them in out burgers you be running a cool 13 s

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
You keep shoveling down them in out burgers you be running a cool 13 s
Lol. Once every two weeks. I can’t afford a new fire suit. I gotta be ready for that race. I’m sure they’ll be serving them there. 😋

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
In n Out is locating their new East Coast headquarters about 60 miles from us in Franklin TN. It's my understanding that it will be sometime in 2025 before the headquarters as well as the first restaurant will be operational, both on the same property.
I'm looking forward to seeing them come to our area. By my calculations that puts the next In N Out burger I eat roughly 2500 miles closer to home than the last one I had. :p

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
As far as ff burger chains around here goes Five Guys is much better than the rest. We also have those trendy one off burger joints, some of which are really good.
Five guys is far in-superior to in and out/whataburger

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
@Unholy707 never had the other guy, but 5Guys 👍. Taters great too!

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
I love when the grease from the Five Guys runs down my chin with every bite. Just the way it should be!

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Five guys is far in-superior to in and out/whataburger
Lol. In-N-Out is NOT Whataburger. I’m not going to compare Five Guys. But I can say…. We only have one In-N-Out in town. We also have a Five Guys about 3 mile from there. At noon there are a few customers at the FG. You can’t get within a quarter mile of the In-N-Out. They have their own traffic cones and control to deal with the drive-thru crowd. One fun thing is… they officially open to indoor and drive-thru service at 10:30. But secretly they unlock the doors at 10:00 and are ready to serve the customers who know. A bunch of old guys with hotrod t-shirts. Lol.