Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I Can Taste The Butthurt...

DaveB

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Penhold
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Meh. Cheap horsepower. He could have jammed the same motor in a Camaro with the same result. That result being: the vehicle, although fast, is worth less than the pickup truck the motor came from. If having fun and going quick is his game, good on ‘im.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Thread Starter #22
Meh. Cheap horsepower. He could have jammed the same motor in a Camaro with the same result. That result being: the vehicle, although fast, is worth less than the pickup truck the motor came from. If having fun and going quick is his game, good on ‘im.
I'd be lying if I didn't say building my LS-swapped cars was way more engaging than buying the HC; as for cheaper - that's going to be debatable in the long run. Both have their merits. But, the grease under my nails is pure horsepower credibility.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Why should anybody be surprised..with all the transgender crap goin on...(women want dicks..men want tits)...why wouldn't a challenger wanna be a chevy…(not that theres anything wrong with that..lol)
Hey I want titts , just attached to a blonde with a nice ass 😂

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Cant believe ole brucie had the worm in his pants lopped off...YIKES...that had to hurt
Nope. He kept it.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Nope. He kept it.
2017 sex reassignment surgery...now my wife seems to think they lop it off turn it inside out..reinsert it...stitch it up...and bingo..instant vagina...my nut sack just shrunk thinkin about it

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
2017 sex reassignment surgery...now my wife seems to think they lop it off turn it inside out..reinsert it...stitch it up...and bingo..instant vagina...my nut sack just shrunk thinkin about it
I just remember an interview at the time he/she was transitioning. Told the interviewer he/she was going to keep it. Liked it too much to give it up. [dunno]
Don’t really care. (I was about to say IDGAF, but that’s about as bad as the title of this thread that’s gone way off topic.)

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Sorry Mike but you really should have thought about the title before you posted it lol .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
It's more refined than that....but the sum total is that your outtie becomes an innie....they have to reuse some of the plumbing.
I'm not a gender reassignment surgeon....but I did sleep on my couch last night ;)

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I'd be lying if I didn't say building my LS-swapped cars was way more engaging than buying the HC; as for cheaper - that's going to be debatable in the long run. Both have their merits. But, the grease under my nails is pure horsepower credibility.
After seeing that Miata with the HC motor stuffed into, I happened to see a Miata for sale in my area....but after the story about the LS swap in the Challenger.....I'm thinking LS swap into the Miata might be a better way to go. Hell.....there's probably already a swap kit made that I could just order online.

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Thread Starter #32
After seeing that Miata with the HC motor stuffed into, I happened to see a Miata for sale in my area....but after the story about the LS swap in the Challenger.....I'm thinking LS swap into the Miata might be a better way to go. Hell.....there's probably already a swap kit made that I could just order online.
https://www.flyinmiata.com/V8/index.php

LS all the things.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
When I was in college I occasionally took my 2000 Trans Am I get its oil changed (cringe). Every time they said your car has a Corvette engine in it. It was a detuned LS1 but had Corvette stamped on it. Always got a laugh out of that. Much respect for the LS power plants.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I'm still waiting on @motorhead to offer to LS Swap my 4Runner hmph.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Well , he's defiantly not a body guy , just thrown together , NOT impressed !

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I never believe anyone that says they can beat this car or that car & they have no proof or #'s of how fast their car is. Easy to talk. :rolleyes::censored:

TEXAS REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
PASADENA
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 HELLCAT RED EYE
I had a Pontiac G8 GXP (LS3 powered) with the license plate 'QWK LS3' and when I sold the car, I kept the old plate. One day I went to the drag strip and put the plate on my 2013 Mustang GT. Naturally between races I kept the hood open and it was funny how many guys quietly looked under the hood. It was all in good fun and we had several laughs.

Now, I put the picture on allfordmustangs dot com and the butt hurt and idiots came out of the woodworks to piss and moan about the picture. One of the two douchebags who moderate the site actually locked the thread before one page was up.

Gawd, can't people take a simple joke?

Attachments

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
We're seeing HCs swapped into Miatas, Grand Nationals, and Mercedeseseses...

But, if buddy has put a turbo LS into a Challenger and has gone low-10s - well the results speak for themselves.
And probably at a fraction of what even a used Hellcat costs.

People don't like it, but many have budgets that dictate what they can spend to go fast. I dig stuff like this because he probably had the car or found it for cheap and just went to work on it. You can find anything off the shelf and cheap for an LS motor. Not so much for a gen 3 Hemi.

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
16' Corvette Z06, 17' Shelby GT350, 17' Raptor
I had a Pontiac G8 GXP (LS3 powered) with the license plate 'QWK LS3' and when I sold the car, I kept the old plate. One day I went to the drag strip and put the plate on my 2013 Mustang GT. Naturally between races I kept the hood open and it was funny how many guys quietly looked under the hood. It was all in good fun and we had several laughs.

Now, I put the picture on allfordmustangs dot com and the butt hurt and idiots came out of the woodworks to piss and moan about the picture. One of the two douchebags who moderate the site actually locked the thread before one page was up.

Gawd, can't people take a simple joke?
Car "enthusiasts" can be a tough crowd, especially when taking themselves way too seriously.

I have my Florida tag 14SRT from my 300SRT moved to my HellCat. Nope. First year HC's was 2015. So, I get questioned about it ALL the time.
I just haven't gotten around to getting a specific HC tag yet. 😂
20191207_165143.jpg