Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How about the Hickster??

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I think I should be included,, what about cha?? I am going fer a ride to the Dodge dealer to ya see what on the lot stah. Could be an eyea opening experience. Fla boys.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Trading in current ride?

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Not much on the local lots here in the semi-boonies. None of the muscle stuff, smattering of trucks, base Durango's/Challengers/Chargers, Jeeps - they are putting ADM on EVERYTHING - just crazy IMO !

Ford & Chevy lots look no better, no idea what their pricing is like.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I think I should be included,, what about cha?? I am going fer a ride to the Dodge dealer to ya see what on the lot stah. Could be an eyea opening experience. Fla boys.
Jerry Ulm Dodge in Tampa should have a few Hellcats in stock.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #5
I am tracking my own threaded. I do find it interceding,,,,,and educationalized. I have visited in 30 years since I was a project manager heavy heavy commercial and heating system, were parties I have gotten my chiller skllls from the 70s at M M M Mars Plant in Clevand, Tenn wher I was an intern on a union enq

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Then a PM at Zin Plant at Clarrkes ville, Tenn for the Pe RRy Smitt Co out of Chaata nogga, , Tenn Via out of Via Clarksvill, Via Dow Chemical Dalton, Ga Via M M Mars Clevland, T Tenn Tnnesstee equui and insulator fordman I was a foreman for Insulator
Did they mind that you couldn"t speak English...

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Hickster speaks cash, and everyone loves cash. They pay no mind to his speech, much less than they pay to his check book.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Careful now he has meds and does effect him and when not on meds he writes pretty incredible. Trust me he PM me a personal message and sincerely apologized to him not knowing this. And yeh its all good but Hickster is a smart guy for anyone her reading his posts.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Careful now he has meds and does effect him and when not on meds he writes pretty incredible. Trust me he PM me a personal message and sincerely apologized to him not knowing this. And yeh its all good but Hickster is a smart guy for anyone her reading his posts.
Yeah....I know...unfortunately....you...Hick...and Hunter...well...I just cant help pickin on you guys...and bustin yer balls whenever the mood strikes me...;);)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hickster speaks cash, and everyone loves cash. They pay no mind to his speech, much less than they pay to his check book.
Yer startin to sound like him half way through that mason jar o shine...

Snowman

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cranberry Twp
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
There are tidbits in his comments that you can tell he knows his shit about HVAC. After a lifetime in this field there ain’t nobody still sane. Trust me, after 38 years I know all too well myself.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
There are tidbits in his comments that you can tell he knows his shit about HVAC. After a lifetime in this field there ain’t nobody still sane. Trust me, after 38 years I know all too well myself.
nobody said the man is stupid...;)

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #13
Thanks bro. been sniffin 2 much gas and smokster all my lifester. I am dea fackanalyly all my life fer enta iment pur porp a see ies. To beez dee termined differently under sized by a difer ance ottah than my PHD brothah from a different motha,,, had to ask didn't chah??? Noisey suns of a gun of my likens. Rueger. Now youz nose it all except the brand of the silent, shhhh, cross bow I use. Branz of spikes/// shhh. The silent killer knots to beez herd. Only in a baring lobtsteah fer youz yankeeys. Speedy and eyez, one eye at this time, gobster of fibs sir glass in it while bee in a cheap bastard working on mizer ownster wuct work instra ecomono cali, Bob, fer non ed s u comz on emated bastards/ got it Cali fer you to what uz are,,, suthen talk for yoz Fickers that don't un erstand ab normal eanglish. Than ster like finkster, fer a mod u lator. Read this gibberish. Speak your non piece,, again , if you wish to silence the Hickster once insulated by the speedster. Good man with a god woe man behind him or before him. Swith, way works. 12 30 am Street Outlaws is on and the prs sector was over low ding,,, man that has bing a while,,, woww. Cardiologist don't leave me now.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #14
Thanks bro. been sniffin 2 much gas and smokster all my lifester. I am dea fackanalyly all my life fer enta iment pur porp a see ies. To beez dee termined differently under sized by a difer ance ottah than my PHD brothah from a different motha,,, had to ask didn't chah??? Noisey suns of a gun of my likens. Rueger. Now youz nose it all except the brand of the silent, shhhh, cross bow I use. Branz of spikes/// shhh. The silent killer knots to beez herd. Only in a baring lobtsteah fer youz yankeeys. Speedy and eyez, one eye at this time, gobster of fibs sir glass in it while bee in a cheap bastard working on mizer ownster wuct work instra ecomono cali, Bob, fer non ed s u comz on emated bastards/ got it Cali fer you to what uz are,,, suthen talk for yoz Fickers that don't un erstand ab normal eanglish. Than ster like finkster, fer a mod u lator. Read this gibberish. Speak your non piece,, again , if you wish to silence the Hickster once insulated by the speedster. Good man with a god woe man behind him or before him. Swith, way works.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #15
Redundan see is everything when you can sea out of both eyes. To bee reconstructed at 8 am. New and workable drops. Baby oil is snot working any moe, salute out to Moe whom ran my piping crew in the ground,, RIP bastard.