Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HEY there from NY

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
Welcome from NYC

OP
PowerFreak
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
Thread Starter #22
I’ll never go back but I will say I think late 90s early 2000s GM was the shit. Now they are fucking brutal……..
yup...the proof is how they failed to do anything even remotely cool with the Blazer and Trailblazer models. I had a Trailblazer SS and a couple supercharged 5th gen camaros...loved them. The 6th gen camaro is a fun car to drive but every year they tweak it's looks and it gets worse looking. And the lack of a fun mid-sized SUV is what brought me to mopar in 2016 for a Durango R/T and I'm not going back.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bergen County
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT 392
They ruined the SS name, killed the Camaro/Blazer/Trailblazer,Cobalt,SS Sedan, and if you take away the Vette and Tahoe/Suburban…..they are laughable

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome to our place!

OP
PowerFreak
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
Thread Starter #25
They ruined the SS name, killed the Camaro/Blazer/Trailblazer,Cobalt,SS Sedan, and if you take away the Vette and Tahoe/Suburban…..they are laughable
yup, pretty much...and I don't even like the newer Tahoe/Suburbans. The Colorado is cool, but they can do so much more with the platform.