Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Charger Tail Light Modification

Trader history for JamesU (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member ID
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Hellcat
Hello,

I bought two sets of these Charger tail light mods (from Germany). I installed one set in my car and gave the other set to a friend. He recently sold his Charger and gave me back the mods. The modification basically makes the outer ring of the tail light come on with the brake or turn signal. I thought they were a good idea to increase visibility of the brake lights after tinting the center portion of mine.
http://www.custom-lights.net/product_008.php

I'm selling his used set - they were in the car just over a year. Worked fine. They are easy to install. You just take out a few plastic rivets in your trunk liner on each side, peel it back, and snap these adapters in line with the tail light wiring. No soldering, no cutting. Plug N' Play.

I know the mods work in 2015-2018 Chargers. The website now shows 20xx as supported, but I cannot confirm anything beyond 2018 with these particular parts as they were bought before the 2019 model year shipped.

Selling for $35 with free First Class shipping in the US.

20200726_115942.jpg

OP
JamesU
Member ID
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle