Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Challenger phone holder......

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Hell, I don't let anyone in my car. Need a ride,, take the bus. Hey Bob, how are thangs?? Bike riding??? Got to get that picture to ya of the 64 Shovel Pan. Bike riding h ere is at it's premium. Bike week is here and races in Bradenton this week end. Got to move again. Being tossed from this grumpy old farts mole hole. Don't like my burn outs, so evicted in 6 weeks. Got another town home to move into. Trans formation starts tomorrow. At the present time, I have 3 mailing address and cops don't like it. They think I am Bob. Stay healthy.

Jungle Cat

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Cannot believe they didn’t engineer a place for cell phone in the car. I just put mine in the console. No way mine is fitting in that tiny drivers side net.??? Are they kidding. That cup holder from Weathertech looks good. I’m nit attaching anything to my dash.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Heres a shot of my arkon phone mount.

It bolts to the passenger front seat bolt.

Completely adjustable.

Bob

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Cannot believe they didn’t engineer a place for cell phone in the car. I just put mine in the console. No way mine is fitting in that tiny drivers side net.??? Are they kidding. That cup holder from Weathertech looks good. I’m nit attaching anything to my dash.
I put the Weathertech holder in all 3 of my vehichles. Love them.

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Android auto in the 2019s is the best system I have used to date.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
MapQuest is still a thing? I haven't used MQ since the days when you had to print the directions out at home and take them with you on the trip! Now I feel old. I don't know about MQ, but Google Maps, Waze, and Apple Maps will display everything right on the 8.4 screen and announce directions thru your car speakers. No need to look at your phone.
Ok, how do you get Waze on the screen in the car? It would be handy to know where the boys in blue are hiding!

OP
Designflaw

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Thread Starter #27
I believe that if you use Andriod Auto, or whatever apples is and have the waze app, it comes through the Google Maps.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Ok, how do you get Waze on the screen in the car? It would be handy to know where the boys in blue are hiding!
Just plug it in and pick Waze from the menu

Attachments

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
I believe that if you use Andriod Auto, or whatever apples is and have the waze app, it comes through the Google Maps.
So far Waze and Google Maps are still separate apps, but Google now owns Waze and a lot of the features that made Waze unique (like speed limit display and police reporting) is showing up in Google Maps so I wouldn't doubt they will merge the apps eventually.

Apple Maps and Waze apps are completely separate on iPhone. Waze is much better for navigation, but Apple Maps is more integrated into other Apple apps if you're trying to pull an address from a website on your phone or looking for reviews of local restaurants and such.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States