Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Brand New Charger Carnage, never had a chance ...

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Yes, if somebody stole one with the splitter guards on it, I can here the police radio now: "BOLO for a 2020 Dodge Charger. Color PCP Oh, it's especially identifiable by the pink splitter guards the dumbass owner left on it."
Hmm. Never did consider that if it's parked nose in, the thief wouldn't necessarily know about the splitter guards and steal it anyway.

Oh yeah, I got a rash-a-shit from quite a few members. They turned the table to being MY fault that I took delivery of it that way; I didn't inspect it properly first; shouldn't have accepted it late in the day when it was threatening rain; blah, blah, blah.
Oh, yeah, it's coming back to me now.
And I can relate, as my '18 was so filthy when I got to the dealer to pick it up that it would've been impossible to tell if anything was a bit off. Heck, I could barely make out the stripes on it.
But since it was all part of the three vehicle deal, including a dealer trade, and I still had 500 miles to go to home, stopping at a car wash was not an appealing option.
Especially since it would've been too late then anyway.