Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Basically - the Charger Hellcat is sold

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Working out final details. Accepting an offer for 54,500. It's just a car but I feel almost like I am betraying it. It's been really great, and is freaking beautiful. I am very possessive of my vehicles and attached to them. They usually only go away when they're totaled, or break beyond hope of repair. Hell, I kept that GTO, what, 15 years? Anyway. Such is life right. Now, nothing fast in the stable.

troll_of_the_day.gif

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Working out final details. Accepting an offer for 54,500. It's just a car but I feel almost like I am betraying it. It's been really great, and is freaking beautiful. I am very possessive of my vehicles and attached to them. They usually only go away when they're totaled, or break beyond hope of repair. Hell, I kept that GTO, what, 15 years? Anyway. Such is life right. Now, nothing fast in the stable.

View attachment 42737
I'm ashamed of you...how could you...:confused::confused:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
tenor.gif

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Time for a Hellrango!

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
54a4008daad4565a9b5db1b94e59c74c.jpg

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB

View attachment 42737
No biggie Magnified, in a couple years you can always get an EV 😂. Just kidding man there will always be something fast out there when the timing is right for your next one

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

View attachment 42737
Bittersweet...I'm betting another HC finds its way to your home before long...

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle

View attachment 42737
lol are those windows open on the train that’s hysterical

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Yes, in India/Pak all the windows generally do not even have glass, but bars. Those guys are just F-ing with everyone on the entire train. I'm pretty sick, because that makes me laugh.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Yes, in India/Pak all the windows generally do not even have glass, but bars. Those guys are just F-ing with everyone on the entire train. I'm pretty sick, because that makes me laugh.
That makes two of us. I thought it was hilarious.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
That’s great I’ve actually thought about doing something similar just with a wave runner.. there’s this place on the water down the shore I go that’s literally a round bar outfitted over the water on a dock kind of an over sized tiki hut.. anyway when I was younger I worked there one summer as a bus boy and eventually quit because it was just a lot of hard work it was a crab house so you had to carry really heavy trash from tables to the dumpster.. anyway getting to the point I was thinking I could literally roll up to this place at like 50 and just flick the handle bars and do a 360 like 30 feet out and I’d just bomb the place with a giant splash. Never did it but I totally could of.. the funny part is this particular spot there is not a no wake zone.. so in theory I could just splash them and bolt haha. Maybe one day I’ll do it. Just didn’t have the Kahunas

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Just flipped my daily driver yesterday. Had it 10 months and made out great based on the current conditions in the automotive world. I've never seen the used car market like this, time to bust a move if that is under consideration.

I've let go of 2 Hellcats and kept coming back. With the EV push I am holding on to my Redeye (although I must admit I almost looked into how much I could get for it but landing a new Sublime again won't be a possibility so...).

Hoping the decision you make is the right one for you and...

1619618803541.png 1619618851411.png

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thought that was a cooling point

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Well well looks like uhm like 2-3 years later😳 the debate of keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her......have uhm like yeh maybe come to be that your going to uhm yeh wait wait wait wait yeh ok looks like your going to.......................😁

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #18
That’s great I’ve actually thought about doing something similar just with a wave runner.. there’s this place on the water down the shore I go that’s literally a round bar outfitted over the water on a dock kind of an over sized tiki hut.. anyway when I was younger I worked there one summer as a bus boy and eventually quit because it was just a lot of hard work it was a crab house so you had to carry really heavy trash from tables to the dumpster.. anyway getting to the point I was thinking I could literally roll up to this place at like 50 and just flick the handle bars and do a 360 like 30 feet out and I’d just bomb the place with a giant splash. Never did it but I totally could of.. the funny part is this particular spot there is not a no wake zone.. so in theory I could just splash them and bolt haha. Maybe one day I’ll do it. Just didn’t have the Kahunas
video of it when you do it!

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #19
Well well looks like uhm like 2-3 years later😳 the debate of keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her keep her sell her......have uhm like yeh maybe come to be that your going to uhm yeh wait wait wait wait yeh ok looks like your going to.......................😁
It's a love affair...

Member ID
Reactions
City
deerfield beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 redeye
me and a friend would do the something with a draw bridges. jack up the trim on my dads boat engine and drive back and forth under it shooting water 30 feet up until the cops would come.... the stupid thing we did in high school. I see a redeye in your future........