Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone KNow where I might be able to order or obtain the yellow shipping protective pads that come on the new Hellcat lower scoops in the front?

sreferee

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
my Hellcat came into the dealer and they'd already removed the shipping protective bumpers (yellow) from the front bumper scoop on each side. Why I don't know. The car has only 4 miles on it. I pick it up on August 29th, and I'd like to get those protective covers on the scoop until I get used to parking, so I don't damage it. Any ideas where I can get them? I've been told they're not orderable and are only put on at the factory for shipping.

Thanks,

Bob

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
If you are referring to these, you can't order them but you can request to have the dealer save them for you from a another car.

OP
S

sreferee

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
If you are referring to these, you can't order them but you can request to have the dealer save them for you from a another car.
HellcatMike,

Thanks,

I've already requested that of the dealership I'm buying it from. I'll also call my local dealership Monday and request the same.

Thanks Again,

Bob

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Glad to help and congrats on joining the group of Hellcat owners.

OP
S

sreferee

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Glad to help and congrats on joining the group of Hellcat owners.
HellcatMike,

Coincidentally, I'm heading to Michigan next Monday (Troy) to pick up my Hellcat and drive it back to PA. I think I caught that you were in Dearborn, MI. Ha. Small world isn't it.

Thanks again!

Bob

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Congrats on the purchase Bob and welcome to the site.

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Yeah small world. How was your overall purchase process?

HellcatMike,

Coincidentally, I'm heading to Michigan next Monday (Troy) to pick up my Hellcat and drive it back to PA. I think I caught that you were in Dearborn, MI. Ha. Small world isn't it.

Thanks again!

Bob