Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Another migrant from YouKnowWhereWIthTheNewSoftware.org and .com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
I didn't think to take a picture because I had no idea it was temporary, meant as a joke. I didn't invent this whole thing for a badge I don't even care about. What I look for is politicized admins, which are everywhere these days, like fleas during the bubonic plague era.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
I didn't think to take a picture because I had no idea it was temporary, meant as a joke. I didn't invent this whole thing for a badge I don't even care about. What I look for is politicized admins, which are everywhere these days, like fleas during the bubonic plague era.
If it truthfully bothers you...I will give you my Founding Members spot (if I even can?). I am here for the knowledge, camaraderie, and the pictures. I have no beef with you nor know anyone who does. If it showed up it was a mistake rather than a slight to you. No issues from me...except the no picture thing...:p:LOL::ROFLMAO::cool:

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
To me it's more important to find out what was going on where I went from regular dude to Founding Member to regular dude. I didn't imagine that. I found it curious at the time that I was a founding member shortly after I asked about it, then it was revoked.

as opposed to Hellcatcfp who is member number 1027, and part of the Founding Member's group? 1027 is more than 1000, correct? They do count forwards from zero on your planet, yes?
The member# doesn't correspond directly to the number of registered members on this site. For example Member ID #1922 is actually the 1,444th registered member on this site. The reason being is that some of these member numbers were used up by spammers or fake accounts that were subsequently deleted. Even though an account is deleted, the member# can never be re-used twice.

I'm not sure why a Founding Member title would appear briefly under your account and then disappeared, but it wasn't something that I was aware about. I also verified from the admin account logs that no changes were made to your account either.

On January 1st, during the Classified rules changes (read it here), there was a brief moment that all members with 25 posts or more temporarily displayed a "Classified Member" title under their username, with a similar green color background. This was done for testing purposes to ensure that members were assigned the proper permissions and not meant to be a permanent title. Perhaps you could have mistaken that title as saying "Founding Member".

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
Maybe. I didn't pay much attention to it. All I remember wondering is why.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
If it truthfully bothers you...I will give you my Founding Members spot (if I even can?). I am here for the knowledge, camaraderie, and the pictures. I have no beef with you nor know anyone who does.
If it showed up it was a mistake rather than a slight to you. No issues from me...except the no picture thing...:p:LOL::ROFLMAO::cool:
I WOULD like it, but LOL what a storm it would create if I was a Founding Member. I would have to behave better and be nicer, no more baiting people into completely irrelevant arguments, and intentionally targeting completely unrelated chinks in their armor. I'll let you all decide if the pros outweigh the cons of making me a Founding Member.

Last edited:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Isn't it a requirement to have posted a photo of your car to be eligible for Founding Member status.
I could've swore I read that somewhere on the web, so it must be true.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I WOULD like it, but LOL what a storm it would create if I was a Founding Member. I would have to behave better and be nicer, no more baiting people into completely irrelevant arguments, and intentionally targeting completely unrelated chinks in their armor. I'll let you all decide if the pros outweigh the cons of making me a Founding Member.
are you sure there were fleas back then??

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
are you sure there were fleas back then??
I think you quoted the wrong post, but yes, fleas were the vector for the spread of the bubonic plague.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
...Are the NAMBLA types in control of this forum, also?
I have pictures, none of which I plan to upload.
I didn't think to take a picture

...What I look for is politicized admins...
...no more baiting people into completely irrelevant arguments, and intentionally targeting completely unrelated chinks in their armor...
We have noted your behavior already, and you had been given a pass up until now...

However with your statement about your malicious behavior and your antagonistic attitude towards members, you can take 7 days, at a minimum, in the hole, while the "political" Admins discuss the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.