Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Another migrant from YouKnowWhereWIthTheNewSoftware.org and .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven_sbs

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Plum Crazy 2019 Redeye Widebody
Hey everyone. Allow myself to introduce myself... Well some of you might recognize my name from one of the other two boards (Hxxxx.org and CxxxxTalk.com) that just recently migrated to the sucky new website software. That software was so bad, I couldn't even log in with my old browser. I had no login button. I tried to warn the admin that I would be shut out of the site. Well, like it or not, I found where everyone has moved to. Kind of reminds me when I was a kid and my family moved to a new town, but I found them. So here we are, the band is getting back together, old friends coming together, feels like home already. I hope there is a way to get plmcrzy, ResumeYouKnowWho, fnkychkn, Luke from SteveWhite, to join us here. Or have they also come over already and I just don't know it yet? I saw Linda and Paladin and Dgatzby and Cole and a bunch of others I recognize are already here. That's great. If anyone can still log into the other boards, tell everyone I can't login to those boards anymore and say good-bye for me. Tell them I'm here now. I lost a few friends. And the wiki knowledge base, is that here too? And boy I hope all the threads about catch cans can be recreated. We need more catch can threads. Let's get this party started.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
[welcome] Over @steven_sbs yes I am here. There are many friends here. [twothumb]
We all have lots of work to do "Building our new Home"[wrenchin]

Have a Great Day!
Linda

OP
steven_sbs

steven_sbs

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
[welcome] Over @steven_sbs yes I am here. There are many friends here. [twothumb]
We all have lots of work to do "Building our new Home"[wrenchin]

Have a Great Day!
Linda
OK, first question... How did you get a "Founding Member" tag on your member thing on the left side of the screen?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Welcome aboard and smart move and yes make a list so we can send them the link. Good old Hellcat.org basically just drop kicked the gang which just incredible to say the least. And hard to believe many are not moving over since I have contacted many and they have not shown up yet. I think over time many will be here just for the simple reason the site is not going to get better and or never go back to the original format. I get alerts all the time of new conversations from the old site and no lie it’s not a new conversation just totally puzzling.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
OK, first question... How did you get a "Founding Member" tag on your member thing on the left side of the screen?
First 1000 subscribers and you may be the 800 so you should make it and it takes a few minutes to update or so.

OP
steven_sbs

steven_sbs

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
So the first thing I noticed, and REALLY like, is the extra "happy" "boring" "bad spelling" etc buttons. I wish I could give a "like" to the buttons. Does anyone think a "Thank You" button would be a good addition? I wonder if it's possible for the Admin to add that? You know sometimes a simple Thank You goes a long way.

Davoo376

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 Hellcat Challenger
So the first thing I noticed, and REALLY like, is the extra "happy" "boring" "bad spelling" etc buttons. I wish I could give a "like" to the buttons. Does anyone think a "Thank You" button would be a good addition? I wonder if it's possible for the Admin to add that? You know sometimes a simple Thank You goes a long way.
HellcatFan has been very responsive so far. I'm sure if it's possible it would be added. I agree a "thank you" button would be a nice addition.

Sudden

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bristow
State
OK
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat Charger
Glad I found everyone. I might not have bought my Hellcat without all the good information you all share.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
To everyone:
Your car is slow, you are an (insert whatever offends you here,) that mod you put on has been proven to actually subtract performance, and I voted for Trump.

Just waiting for the wall of text from the Offended so I can know who to ignore and block.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
Know what's weird? I was a founding member, than I noticed the Founding Member tag got removed.

Was someone Offended?

Strange how I was member number 800, then suddenly now I'm number 1720.

Are the NAMBLA types in control of this forum, also?

Last edited:

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Know what's weird? I was a founding member, than I noticed the Founding Member tag got removed.
Was someone Offended?
Strange how I was member number 800, then suddenly now I'm number 1720.
Are the NAMBLA types in control of this forum, also?
You joined November 30th 2019.
I joined three months before you on August 25th 2019.
My number isn't even close to being as low as the "800" you state you had.
So, I believe you may be mistaken.

sad

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartlesville
State
OK
Country
United States
My member number is............

sad

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartlesville
State
OK
Country
United States
1064... thought it was less than 1000 earlier, but meh... does that matter? prolly not.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
First 1000 subscribers and you may be the 800 so you should make it and it takes a few minutes to update or so.
It was in reference to this post.
Also, I WAS a founding member. The green stripe was on my posts with Founding Member on it.
So, I was curious what politics got it Affirmative Actioned off of there.

As a reminder, whatever anyone's theories are, the Founding Member was on my sig panel to the left. I wondered why it disappeared.

In case it was not clear enough, as I said, the Founding Member green stripe was on that thing on the left of the post. Have I made that clear enough?

It was there. Now it is not.

Someone had to put it there, and someone had to take it off.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Also, I WAS a founding member. The green stripe was on my posts with Founding Member on it.

As a reminder, whatever anyone's theories are, the Founding Member was on my sig panel to the left. I wondered why it disappeared.

In case it was not clear enough, as I said, the Founding Member green stripe was on that thing on the left of the post. Have I made that clear enough?

Reach out to HellcatFan and send him a personal message he is the owner of the site.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger

There is no politics. Member ID #1227 Dancap3286 was the 1000th member and last one to be part of the founders group.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
@Kat von Himmel, I can definitely confirm no politics or funny business here. Though, most importantly, do you have any pictures of your ride? In any event, I enjoy your input here.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
To me it's more important to find out what was going on where I went from regular dude to Founding Member to regular dude. I didn't imagine that. I found it curious at the time that I was a founding member shortly after I asked about it, then it was revoked.
There is no politics. Member ID #1227 Dancap3286 was the 1000th member and last one to be part of the founders group.
as opposed to Hellcatcfp who is member number 1027, and part of the Founding Member's group? 1027 is more than 1000, correct? They do count forwards from zero on your planet, yes?

1579539841953.png 1579539955981.png

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
I have pictures, none of which I plan to upload. I actually thought the Founding Member stripe was a joke in response to my asking how one got that. What remains to sleuth out is who did it. I don't want it. What I wanted to know is why it was there, then vanished.

Last edited:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
To me it's more important to find out what was going on where I went from regular dude to Founding Member to regular dude. I didn't imagine that. I found it curious at the time that I was a founding member shortly after I asked about it, then it was revoked.

as opposed to Hellcatcfp who is member number 1027, and part of the Founding Member's group? 1027 is more than 1000, correct? They do count forwards from zero on your planet, yes?

View attachment 10771 View attachment 10772
That 1,000 was added on top of I.D. numbers already registered...so the last 1,000th member is not going to show 1,000th.

You know the saying...pictures or it never happened. I welcome you either way though. Not sure what to tell you on the Founding member thing...I just got in when I registered in August 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.