Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

7th car announcement

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Let’s see… Smart meters on you house have the capability to monitor your usage real time and potentially allow “authorities” to throttle you back in “emergencies”. Smart cars can be accessed by “authorities” to shut the car down if you are suspected of certain questionable activities.

So… Will these EV muscle cars monitor your usage and force you into a brown-out if “authorities” believe it is necessary? Hmmm. ..

I’m glad I’m old….

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Donut hole knows nothing about the car. They could have went to a night club and found someone then doing the whole contest if they were looking for someone to fit a profile. The car is super cool though:rolleyes:
The contest was the publicity stunt.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
The contest was the publicity stunt.
It's waay cheaper to get "news" coverage than to advertise!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Let’s see… Smart meters on you house have the capability to monitor your usage real time and potentially allow “authorities” to throttle you back in “emergencies”. Smart cars can be accessed by “authorities” to shut the car down if you are suspected of certain questionable activities.

So… Will these EV muscle cars monitor your usage and force you into a brown-out if “authorities” believe it is necessary? Hmmm. ..

I’m glad I’m old….
Funny...when I was young I imagined what my life would be when I got to be the age I am now...the LAST thing I imagined..."was like you".I would be glad I was old...:confused::confused::confused:

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Funny...when I was young I imagined what my life would be when I got to be the age I am now...the LAST thing I imagined..."was like you".I would be glad I was old...:confused::confused::confused:
Ponytail Bernie guy at my gun club (ya, I know, what is he doing there) started giving me crap when I told him he was clueless. It took me several days to figure out how to deal with him. If you remember "Galaxy Quest" when the bug guy told Tim Allen to explain to the Therminan commander what an "actor" was. "Explain as you would a child".

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/0852f49b-46e7-4008-ab3d-eb2908e8a0c1

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock

I’m glad I’m old….

ummm...

YES!

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
I have a friend that lives in Florida and he said he resently ran into some SRT Engineers at Dinner. They were working on the #7 Last call car at the Stillantis test facility there. Working on Suspension. Confirmed engine failures were the reason for Delay but that issue was resolved. They said we will be inpressed with the car.

I will be at the reveal and I will get to meet my Stillantis Contact / Friend for the first time face to face. So cool. Of course I will be begging him...............

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I'm considering going down there as well

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I have a friend that lives in Florida and he said he resently ran into some SRT Engineers at Dinner. They were working on the #7 Last call car at the Stillantis test facility there. Working on Suspension. Confirmed engine failures were the reason for Delay but that issue was resolved. They said we will be inpressed with the car.

I will be at the reveal and I will get to meet my Stillantis Contact / Friend for the first time face to face. So cool. Of course I will be begging him...............
So IT IS gonna happen:p...look..blow in his ear for me...get my name right..I'll cut yer lawn for ya...and give you free donuts for the rest of yer life...just name it...:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:;);)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
What is the date again? Atnurgent care getting paxlovid. Wife positive, all kids and i negative but i feel like shit. Such a joy.

And a friend of mine i partner w on many jobs just had two of his adult sons who work for him in bad traffic crash. One treated and released, the other is touch and go.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
What is the date again? Atnurgent care getting paxlovid. Wife positive, all kids and i negative but i feel like shit. Such a joy.

And a friend of mine i partner w on many jobs just had two of his adult sons who work for him in bad traffic crash. One treated and released, the other is touch and go.
Prayers for you my friend. Hang in there.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thankbyou my friend. Day just went to hell in hand basket.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thankbyou my friend. Day just went to hell in hand basket.
You get more than yer share of bad luck...will hold a good thought for ya...

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
It sounded awhile back it was going to be a go. I wrote it off with all the issues they had at 131. Shocks me they are going to throw all this money at the car they gave up on.

I really do think it is great if some of you are able to get one. For me it has always been buying the lesser model and making it faster then the top dog

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)

If you are tops on a few lists/have deposits at top selling dealerships you should have a fighting chance. Good luck! 🍀👍🏻

I’m hoping to go to but might have a work conflict I can’t get out of.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
If you are tops on a few lists/have deposits at top selling dealerships you should have a fighting chance. Good luck! 🍀👍🏻

I’m hoping to go to but might have a work conflict I can’t get out of.
Only way I am getting one is if they make 3000 of them, or they have an application process and award allocations to the qualified buyers. Because I am not paying a large ADM. I am only hooked up with ONE dealer at MSRP, but he did not get one last call car so far. But if they do build 3000 of them, he did get 5 allocations for Demons back in the day..........

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Only way I am getting one is if they make 3000 of them, or they have an application process and award allocations to the qualified buyers. Because I am not paying a large ADM. I am only hooked up with ONE dealer at MSRP, but he did not get one last call car so far. But if they do build 3000 of them, he did get 5 allocations for Demons back in the day..........

Same story for me.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
If it's a Hellephant variant, my barbershop source is still accurate. ;):LOL:

Last edited:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
What? How does that make any sense? Five demons and zero of the sticker packages? I am having a harder and harder time following the logic in any of this. I'd love to have one, but I think it is going to be ADM'ed out of where I feel I could pay for it and live with myself.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
What? How does that make any sense? Five demons and zero of the sticker packages? I am having a harder and harder time following the logic in any of this. I'd love to have one, but I think it is going to be ADM'ed out of where I feel I could pay for it and live with myself.
If they match the black Ghost MO, then only the top 300 dealers (in sales) are likely to get a 7-car. Either way, the 7 won't be stickers. There are 7500+ Dodge dealers in America. It becomes a tough numbers game, especially if they built only a few hundred. Getting on lists early may give some a chance. Depends on how Dodge wants to play this...We will all soon find out soon (but not soon enough!) ;)