Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wow hey everyone just buy an electric car to avoid high fuel prices😳

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Oh and everyone should research the problems with deliveries on solar panels now, and, and, some other minor ingredient to this madness, something they call...lithium.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
The ole lithium bromide concockaction. Guess where this formula comes from??? China. In order to clean up the top 10 countries of clean industry standards,, there are 30 that are trashing it faster than the oil was produced. One reason I took 20 year early retirement was the obstabacles we have to jump thru as a producer but the 3, 4 , 5, th nations of the world are killing themselves off to clean up the US. It all falls down hill eventually. Just can't watch the news or read the journals any more. Whom owns the companies who are the biggest polluters in the world??? I need to move to Nancyville and grow a half ass beard. Time to move back to Tenn and pick gingsing. I wood more than likely get poision ivy instead.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
There really is a simple solution. Just put a small version of a wind turbine on top of your 'Cat.
Then, the faster you go the more power you'll have.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
There really is a simple solution. Just put a small version of a wind turbine on top of your 'Cat.
Then, the faster you go the more power you'll have.
You and the boy Bootyjudge.....birds of a feather.

Genius.

:p:p

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I get a kick out of today's enviro-saviors, they act like the pollution levels are so bad these days. I guess they've never seen pics from the 60's and 70's before the clean air and clean water acts.

Remember when we lived like this???

air pollution.jpeg

water pollution.jpg

We cleaned those messes up but these new people act like we've done nothing. If they think the planet is going to die in 10 years now, I can only imagine how they would've acted back then. This was 50 years ago.

What a bunch of clowns we have now.