Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Woman tazed for not wearing mask

Primetime Hellcat 17

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger Hellcat

Happened last night in LA...driver of Prius got pulled over after...unfu##$king believable. Our Country is destroying itself with this stupidity.
What is wrong with people these days! I swear people are brain washed.
Always 2 sides 2 the story though.

Confuzed1

Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye Challenger Widebody
1601170882492.jpeg

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
She didn’t get tased for not wearing a mask, she got tased for not following an order from a police officer and then resisting arrest.
I would give this officer a medal and a handshake. He isn’t allowed to manhandle her, but he can convince her with the taser. See how she complied after he let her know that he was serious? It shouldn’t have come to that; she should have followed the rules.
Medal, handshake and a gym membership...about the only thing he can manhandle is a sandwich.

Knute

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
I've seen a few inaccurate comments regarding the situation, so I'd like to add a little more information to my previous post. Just to set the scene a little bit, we're located in the Appalachian foothills of southeastern Ohio, which is the poorest part of the state. The incident took place in Hocking County, which is very rural and only has roughly 30,000 residents...basically the exact opposite setting of all of the large incidents we see happening around the country. I live in an adjacent county that is perennially considered to be the poorest county in Ohio. We're also the home of Joe Burrow (our daughter went to school with him) and he attempted to portray the poverty in this area in his Heisman speech.

Regarding "liberal" involvement in the region, Hocking County voted for our current president by an almost 2/3's margin. There is no rampant liberalism taking place in Hocking County and the city council there had nothing to do with the rules that were in place at the game. Simply put, liberals had nothing to do with this incident and spinning it that way is unfair to everyone involved.

Regarding race, Hocking County is 97% white and less than 1% black...again, a very dissimilar setting from those we keep seeing in the news and the racial issues we're facing in our country simply were NOT at play here. As I mentioned yesterday, the police officer (Chris "Smitty" Smith) involved with the incident is a beloved fixture of that community. In his LEO position, 97% of the people he deals with are white and I've only heard great things about him over the years. Further, he was not called to the game because of this incident. As a police officer, one of his duties in the community was also as the school resource officer and his presence at school functions was SOP. We've all (well, most of us I'm sure) had run-ins with the Barney Fife's of the LEO community, but this officer is not one of them. He's a good guy and, from what I'm hearing, his community is rallying around him.

Regarding the rules in place at the game, it's my understanding that the guidelines were set forth by the Ohio High School Athletic Association. They're also trying to do what's best for everyone but, as we've seen here on our own forum, we all have very wide-ranging beliefs regarding Covid and they can't make everyone happy. So again, simply put, there was nothing nefarious going on with the rules that were being observed.

It's my belief that the biased media we all bitch about is trying to spin this into another excessive force/abuse of power/LEO issue and I don't agree with that spin. It's sensationalized, skewed, and very divisive in a time where we need just the opposite. And for those of you that agree with what the media is saying about this incident and are calling for his job, I'm sure you'll be happy to learn that he's now receiving death threats from all over the country and his life is likely never going to be the same.

Personally, I wish we'd all just take a deep breath, not take the news verbatim, and try to spread some love and kindness in these tough times. And if each of us would compromise just a little bit, we might stand a chance of finding some common, reasonable ground for all of us. I'm proof that it can be done...I've been married for 34 years!
[cheers]

Last edited:

Confuzed1

Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye Challenger Widebody
Regarding the rules in place at the game, it's my understanding that the guidelines were set forth by the Ohio High School Athletic Association. They're also trying to do what's best for everyone but, as we've seen here on our own forum, we all have very wide-ranging beliefs regarding Covid and they can't make everyone happy. So again, simply put, there was nothing nefarious going on with the rules that were being observed.
Doesn't really matter to me whether it was a town council, athletic association or whatever/whomever made your rules. I'll agree with you that whoever made the rule may or may not be liberal. In any case, it's my understanding that guidelines didn't need to be reinvented since there were already guidelines put in place by the CDC. Lots of folks have their own "beliefs" on Covid. If we listen to some of those beliefs, we would be locked down for years, or not allowed to be within a square mile of another person. I'll stand by my belief it was an ignorant rule made up by someone's "beliefs" with no scientific data to back it up. CDC states masks are not even required if you are 6ft apart or further. Rules like that make tough times even tougher. How much are you willing to compromise?!?

Again, the mom that was asked to put her mask on or leave should have listened and followed the officer's instructions. Should have never escalated like it did.....but that's on the mom, not the officer. How great a guy the officer is or how much he's beloved has no bearing on anything....nor does the racial makeup in your area.

I'll agree with most everything else you stated....the whole situation with our current media coverage and death threats etc. is sad.

Last edited:

ChargerChallenger

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Doesn't really matter to me whether it was a town council, athletic association or whatever/whomever made your rules. It's my understanding that guidelines didn't need to be reinvented since there were already guidelines put in place by the CDC. Lots of folks have their own "beliefs" on Covid. If we listen to some of those beliefs, we would be locked down for years, or not allowed to be within a square mile of another person. I'll stand by my belief it was an ignorant rule made up by someone's "beliefs" with no scientific data to back it up. CDC states masks are not even required if you are 6ft apart or further. Rules like that make tough times even tougher. How much are you willing to compromise?!?

Again, the mom that was asked to put her mask on or leave should have listened and followed the officer's instructions. Should have never escalated like it did.....but that's on the mom, not the officer. How great a guy the officer is or how much he's beloved has no bearing on anything....nor does the racial makeup in your area.
GEORGE SOROS wins again......sad.

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I've seen a few inaccurate comments regarding the situation, so I'd like to add a little more information to my previous post. Just to set the scene a little bit, we're located in the Appalachian foothills of southeastern Ohio, which is the poorest part of the state. The incident took place in Hocking County, which is very rural and only has roughly 30,000 residents...basically the exact opposite setting of all of the large incidents we see happening around the country. I live in an adjacent county that is perennially considered to be the poorest county in Ohio. We're also the home of Joe Burrow (our daughter went to school with him) and he attempted to portray the poverty in this area in his Heisman speech.

Regarding "liberal" involvement in the region, Hocking County voted for our current president by an almost 2/3's margin. There is no rampant liberalism taking place in Hocking County and the city council there had nothing to do with the rules that were in place at the game. Simply put, liberals had nothing to do with this incident and spinning it that way is unfair to everyone involved.

Regarding race, Hocking County is 97% white and less than 1% black...again, a very dissimilar setting from those we keep seeing in the news and the racial issues we're facing in our country simply were NOT at play here. As I mentioned yesterday, the police officer (Chris "Smitty" Smith) involved with the incident is a beloved fixture of that community. In his LEO position, 97% of the people he deals with are white and I've only heard great things about him over the years. Further, he was not called to the game because of this incident. As a police officer, one of his duties in the community was also as the school resource officer and his presence at school functions was SOP. We've all (well, most of us I'm sure) had run-ins with the Barney Fife's of the LEO community, but this officer is not one of them. He's a good guy and, from what I'm hearing, his community is rallying around him.

It's my belief that the biased media we all bitch about is trying to spin this into another excessive force/abuse of power/LEO issue and I don't agree with that spin. It's sensationalized, skewed, and very divisive in a time where we need just the opposite. And for those of you that agree with what the media is saying about this incident and are calling for his job, I'm sure you'll be happy to learn that he's now receiving death threats from all over the country and his life is likely never going to be the same.

Personally, I wish we'd all just take a deep breath, not take the news verbatim, and try to spread some love and kindness in these tough times. And if each of us would compromise just a little bit, we might stand a chance of finding some common, reasonable ground for all of us. I'm proof that it can be done...I've been married for 34 years!
[cheers]
Awwww that aint nothin...I've been married 47 years...:eek::eek:...I agree with everything you've said...now I believe the woman involved should have complied..(or left)...when that didn't happen..the LEO..was put in a difficult situation...he had a decision to make...he's a veteran officer..this was a violation of a mandate..or a policy...not a felony..or a violent crime...saying she was posing a threat in an outdoor event is a stretch in my estimation..did this officer act within his duty as a LEO...the overlying sentiment is yes...I disagree...I also disagree with vehicular high speed chases by LEO for minor V&T violations...sure they've broken the law...there dangerous...and they don't make sense...in this case..she was tazed for resisting arrest...for not wearing a mask...that makes no sense to me...and I have close ties with the law enforcement community in my area...that doesn't mean I agree with them all the time...(and I would not want their job...but given the the situation (death threats.. bad press) this officer is now subjected to...I bet he would have responded differently if he had to do over again...

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
I have lived in Ohio my whole life, that is over a half a century. Hell i'm getting old. I must say our RYNO governor Dewine is one of the dumbest governors we have ever had in Ohio. Every time he talks on TV he is just smirking while telling everyone to wear a mask. He mandated masks almost 2 mounts ago. I need some of you to really wrap your head around this thought. If masks really help from passing Covid 19 then why are our numbers still sky high. Even though our numbers are inflated anyway. Masks don't make a difference. The FL governor has is right no more mask and no more mandates. I'm sure more governors will be following soon. I have done a lot of traveling this year in my RV. It is amazing the differences between states I have traveled to and through.

I'm one who refuses to wear a mask anywhere. I have only had a couple company's ask me to wear a mask when I walk in the door. I let them know I refuse to wear one and if that is not good enough for them, I let them know that I will take my current and future business somewhere else.

Now as for the lady at the school, I hope she enjoys the big lump sum of cash she is going to be entitled to after the lawsuit. I'm guessing she was the one to make a difference for all the other schools to think twice about bothering someone not wearing a mask. More people like this lady and myself need to stand against this mask mandate. When the majority starts to say no they refuse to were a mask then this will go away. Just my 2 cents.

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
ALL I can say is I'm so sick of Covid!.
Masks should be worn by those that think they should wear one!

Florida has opened their state to do exactly that!

I'm sick of Covid and being restrained. It has done nothing but hurt my business and many other businesses!

Linda :)

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
ALL I can say is I'm so sick of Covid!.
Masks should be worn by those that think they should wear one!

Florida has opened their state to do exactly that!

I'm sick of Covid and being restrained. It has done nothing but hurt my business and many other businesses!

Linda :)
With all the media....and fear instilling misinformation ....10 years from now..a segment of the population will still be wearing masks...your right...it should be a matter of choice...(and should have been from the beginning...)

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Should have never happened
There is nothing in our Constitution that can force anyone to where a Mask!

I hate how our Country is divided by politics

Wake up America!

Our Lives Matter We the people!
We have to come together and get those that don't understand Our rights are for "All"
If they want to divide by their Color than thats their problem
I don't see Color I see We the people

Make it right America!
We Can Do it

Linda:)

Last edited:

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Should have never happened
There is nothing in our Constitution that allows for Mask whereing

I hate how it Country is divided by politics

Wake up America

Our LivesMatter We the people!
We have to come together and get those that don't understand Our rights are for "All"
If they want to divide by their Color than thats their problem
I don't see Color I see We the people

Make it right America
We Can Do it

Linda:)
If only it were that easy.....

Markp

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaughan, Ontario
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Women not wearing a mask...police taze and arrest. People looting rioting burning cars, burning buildings, attacking police and citizens....police run.

Just following orders...where have we heard that before?

Last edited:

Knute

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Doesn't really matter to me whether it was a town council, athletic association or whatever/whomever made your rules. I'll agree with you that whoever made the rule may or may not be liberal. In any case, it's my understanding that guidelines didn't need to be reinvented since there were already guidelines put in place by the CDC. Lots of folks have their own "beliefs" on Covid. If we listen to some of those beliefs, we would be locked down for years, or not allowed to be within a square mile of another person. I'll stand by my belief it was an ignorant rule made up by someone's "beliefs" with no scientific data to back it up. CDC states masks are not even required if you are 6ft apart or further. Rules like that make tough times even tougher. How much are you willing to compromise?!?

I'll agree with most everything else you stated....the whole situation with our current media coverage and death threats etc. is sad.
Actually, I'm right there with you on every point. And the demographics, officer's personality, source of the rules, etc. definitely shouldn't matter...I've just been seeing so many crazy statements in the news and on social media and I wanted to clarify them a little bit for our hellcat family.

Awwww that aint nothin...I've been married 47 years...:eek::eek:...I agree with everything you've said...now I believe the woman involved should have complied..(or left)...when that didn't happen..the LEO..was put in a difficult situation...he had a decision to make...he's a veteran officer..this was a violation of a mandate..or a policy...not a felony..or a violent crime...saying she was posing a threat in an outdoor event is a stretch in my estimation..did this officer act within his duty as a LEO...the overlying sentiment is yes...I disagree...I also disagree with vehicular high speed chases by LEO for minor V&T violations...sure they've broken the law...there dangerous...and they don't make sense...in this case..she was tazed for resisting arrest...for not wearing a mask...that makes no sense to me...and I have close ties with the law enforcement community in my area...that doesn't mean I agree with them all the time...(and I would not want their job...but given the the situation (death threats.. bad press) this officer is now subjected to...I bet he would have responded differently if he had to do over again...
Well now we know the secret to a long marriage...hand your balls over to a woman that can hold the pedal down longer than you! :D Ok, sorry, there was a little @ChargerChallenger sitting on my shoulder and whispering that into my ear...that was a great story and I appreciated you sharing it with all of us. All kidding aside, we're very fortunate to have lived this long and had such wonderful, supportive spouses in our lives. As far as the tasing incident goes, I'm right there with you too. Should the officer have confronted her? She was isolated and he could have chosen to walk on by, but for some reason he chose to stop and ask her to put the mask on. I'm not sure of his thought process/rationale at the time, but as you, @Hunter, and few others have suggested, I also believe that not asking her to comply was a viable option considering her isolated seating. And once he made his request to her yes, she should have either put the mask on or left peacefully. As I mentioned earlier, I've been directed to leave a crowded game before (under questionable circumstances) and ended up doing the perp walk in front of the whole crowd with an LEO escort. Not my finest moment, but I chose to tuck my tail between my legs for once, deescalate the situation, and we all had a good laugh about it later.

You know, I'm a big believer in common sense. I think most everyone here is as well and that's why I went to the effort to weigh in on the situation...I value the viewpoints and input of all of you. Conversely, I also believe our politicians and media clearly lack any semblance of common sense and have created a situation that's become divisive and very hard for all of us to navigate together. I know it's very hard for many of us to watch and I'm thankful for this little family we have where, for the most part, sanity prevails.
[drinking]

Last edited:

Jack_Toepfer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I don't know why so many of you still think that this is about wearing a mask... If you don't like wearing a mask - don't go places that require a mask.

If she was smoking a joint - would you feel the same way? The sign out front says "smoke free and drug free zone"... so because some of you think it's OK and that the rules and the law are dumb, that people can do whatever they want? See, she wouldn't get tased for smoking a J, she would be tased for resisting arrest. The officer would have to confront her because she broke a rule... he is doing his job asking her to leave. Her response - out of respect - would be to acknowledge the rules and/or LEAVE.

This has nothing to do with the nazis and everything to do with civilization. You guys are really stretching there. The rules and regulations are the only thing separating us from the less civilized. We the people make those rules and regulations through a process called voting. So, whether you like it or not - someone you know voted in the people that make these stupid laws and orders... blame them.
DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE RULES! Like this cop.

This is also not a Left vs Right thing - not even a little. The people on the right should be in favor of what happened, not because we blindly back the LOE (because we shouldn't do anything blindly) we back LAW and ORDER and RESPECT... civil obedience. We're against violent protests, riots, and looting... You can be against wearing a mask - but obey the rules that mandate them. Don't stoop to their level. You don't take your mask off because you're a patriot you take it off because you don't think the rules apply to you because you don't agree with them... that isn't patriotism, that's selfish. I'm referring to this woman... not you and me who take it off once we're out of the store. I already loaded all of the lumber on to the damn cart with this stupid mask on, if you think I'm loading it into my truck wearing it, you can kiss my ass Home Depot! But they don't, you don't need to wear the mask in the parking lot. You can play within the rules and still win.
The left would support this video as well because you know it's a KAREN that turned this chick in... she wanted to see her gone.

(And I stayed out of the media bias thread for just this reason... not everything is a media bias like this one - I wonder if this is a left or a right spin though? To my point earlier... who is more in favor of what happened, FOX or CNN?)

Markp

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaughan, Ontario
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I don't know why so many of you still think that this is about wearing a mask... If you don't like wearing a mask - don't go places that require a mask.

If she was smoking a joint - would you feel the same way? The sign out front says "smoke free and drug free zone"... so because some of you think it's OK and that the rules and the law are dumb, that people can do whatever they want? See, she wouldn't get tased for smoking a J, she would be tased for resisting arrest. The officer would have to confront her because she broke a rule... he is doing his job asking her to leave. Her response - out of respect - would be to acknowledge the rules and/or LEAVE.

This has nothing to do with the nazis and everything to do with civilization. You guys are really stretching there. The rules and regulations are the only thing separating us from the less civilized. We the people make those rules and regulations through a process called voting. So, whether you like it or not - someone you know voted in the people that make these stupid laws and orders... blame them.
DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE RULES! Like this cop.

This is also not a Left vs Right thing - not even a little. The people on the right should be in favor of what happened, not because we blindly back the LOE (because we shouldn't do anything blindly) we back LAW and ORDER and RESPECT... civil obedience. We're against violent protests, riots, and looting... You can be against wearing a mask - but obey the rules that mandate them. Don't stoop to their level. You don't take your mask off because you're a patriot you take it off because you don't think the rules apply to you because you don't agree with them... that isn't patriotism, that's selfish. I'm referring to this woman... not you and me who take it off once we're out of the store. I already loaded all of the lumber on to the damn cart with this stupid mask on, if you think I'm loading it into my truck wearing it, you can kiss my ass Home Depot! But they don't, you don't need to wear the mask in the parking lot. You can play within the rules and still win.
The left would support this video as well because you know it's a KAREN that turned this chick in... she wanted to see her gone.

(And I stayed out of the media bias thread for just this reason... not everything is a media bias like this one - I wonder if this is a left or a right spin though? To my point earlier... who is more in favor of what happened, FOX or CNN?)
First this whole covid thing is bullshit. This mask garbage is bullshit. Patriotism does not mean blindly follow. You are right she should follow the rules as this is what will happen when you don't.

The part that bothers me is this is a slippery slope. At the bottom of this slope is don't blame the Nazis they were just following rules. I know you think that is a stretch but is really is not. Police and military scare me more then anyone else because of this "DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE RULES!".

I blame people who are sheep and blindly follow the rules. That is when bad shit happens

MikeD1

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
So, let me muddy the waters just a little more - LOL.

Disclaimer: As I think everyone knows, I think these masks are stupid & useless and therefor have an inclination to support others who refuse to wear one.
In addition, I have sinus & other nasal issues that make it difficult for me to breath when wearing one.

Consider that just about everywhere that mandates masks has some sort of exclusion for ppl with a medical condition that can be aggravated by masking.
The problem is, you can't tell by looking at someone if they really have a medical problem (as the woman in this case claimed), nor have I heard of an provision that required ppl to carry 'proof' or a doctors note etc.

You certainly can't expect cops or store managers etc. to make a medical determination, so what are the 'rules' when someone claims a medical issue & refuses to wear a mask ??
If it's even remotely like the 'service dog' sham that is widely abused in this country (stores are NOT allowed to ask for proof the dog is actually a 'real' service dog vs. some jackhole that wants to bring their dog to the grocery store or claims they need an 'emotional support animal'), then I'm assuming the interpretation must be pretty liberal !

Given that, it seems to me the cop definitely overstepped and escalated this incident as I doubt the policy (if it is even documented in the mask mandate) is to mandate someone claiming a medical problem to mask up anyway & if they refuse, forcibly remove them (tased or untased). Seems poor judgement IMO and he should have at least waited until the female officer was there before getting physical with this woman since she was not being violent in any way until he started putting his hands on her, just stubborn.

Jack_Toepfer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
What part of her wearing the mask into the event and taking it off and refusing a lawful order is anything like what happened in Germany? That's the stretch.
In America you can choose to not follow the orders, be prepared for the consequences. The consequence for not wearing the mask is you need to leave the game. The consequence for not listening to lawful orders is to get your ass zapped, and leave the game in cuffs.
If she had a condition - why did she wear her mask to get into the game?!? She is a fucking liar.
That cop did "nothing wrong".

I agree 100% with the fact that covid is bullshit ... doesn't mean I get to make my own rules. So you're a wolf if you take your mask off but a sheep if you are respecting the people around you - those people being business owners that are trying to obey the rules of the land? That isn't fair. You get caught in their place of business without a mask - they pay the fine.

Markp

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaughan, Ontario
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
What part of her wearing the mask into the event and taking it off and refusing a lawful order is anything like what happened in Germany? That's the stretch.
In American you can choose to not follow the orders, be prepared for the consequences. The consequence for not wearing the mask is you need to leave the game. The consequence for not listening to lawful order is to get your ass zapped, and leave the game in cuffs.
That cop did "nothing wrong".

I agree 100% with the fact that covid is bullshit ... doesn't mean I get to make my own rules. So you're a wolf if you take your mask off but a sheep if you are respecting the people around you - those people being business owners that are trying to obey the rules of the land? That isn't fair. You get caught in their place of business without a mask - they pay the fine.
Not a stretch at all. It starts off with just a few laws that police and military will enforce because they are patriots. Then the lines start to blur. A police officer or soldier will do horrible things under the pretense of a order up the chain of command.

These are all the laws police officers enforced because it was the law and they where patriots. This is where that mentality can take you and it does not take that long to go from something small to something horrible.

Timeline of anti-Jewish legislation and movements in pre-war Germany[edit]
During the pre-war Nazi Germany period (1933-1939) there were more than 400 laws, decrees and other type of regulations whose goal was to restrict Jews. There were national laws that affected all Jews, and there were state, region and city laws that only affected the Jews in those communities. These regulations limited Jews in all aspects of life, both public and private. Almost all people were involved in the support of anti-Jewish legislation in some way, whether it was passive agreement or direct involvement.[3] These movements were all part of Hitler's intention and plan to rid the planet of all Jewish population. Hitler's plan started with stripping all Jews of their basic rights, before moving into the mass murdering of the Jewish people.[26]

1933: [27]

• March 24: The Enabling Act was passed. This act brought an end to democracy in Germany. It gave the government the power to govern legislation by decree. It gave them the legal right to make discriminatory policies in the future. Hitler was allowed to make laws that violated the Weimar constitution without the approval of the parliament or Reich President with this act.[28]
  • March 31: A decree in the city of Berlin said that Jewish doctors were suspended from the city's charity services.
  • April 7: There was a law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service. This law removed all Jews from government service. Also, a law on the Admission to the Legal Profession forbade the Jews from taking the bar exam, which is a test needed to become a lawyer.
  • April 21: Kosher slaughter outlawed [29]
  • April 25: A law about over-crowded Schools and Universities limited the number of Jewish students allowed in public schools. The number of Jewish students in one school was limited to no more than 5% of the total population. The schools helped to spread Hitler's ideas. They taught students to love Hitler and to obey the authorities.[30]
  • May 12: Bernheim petition to League of Nations, based on article 147 of the 1922 German–Polish Accord on East Silesia, leads to vacation of most racial provisions of Nazi laws in German Upper Silesia.[31][32]
  • July 14: The Jewish people lost citizenship because of a De-Naturalization Law. This took citizenship away from all Jews, including naturalized Jews and "undesirables".
  • October 4: The Jews were banned from editorial posts by a law on editors.
1934: [3]

• The national Nazi Government forbade Jewish actors from performing on the stage or the screen.
  • Local governments issued regulations on other aspects of Jewish life. The Jews were no longer allowed to slaughter animals, which prevented them from obeying Jewish dietary laws.
1935:

• May 21: A law was made on military participation that outlawed Jewish officers in the army.[27]
  • September 15: The Nazi leaders announced the Nuremberg Laws. These laws excluded Jews from having citizenship and marrying or having sex with German women. They also deprived the Jews of basic political rights such as voting rights, and the right to hold a political office.[33] The laws also restricted the Jews economically by making it difficult for the Jews to make money. The laws reduced Jewish-owned businesses in Germany by two-thirds.[3] Under the Mischling Test, individuals were considered Jewish if they had at least one Jewish grandparent.
1936: [27]

• January 11: An Executive Order on the Reich Tax Law forbade Jews from being tax consultants.
  • April 3: Jews were banned from the veterinary profession by the Reich Veterinarians Law.
  • October 15: The Reich Ministry of Education banned Jewish teachers from teaching in public schools.
1937: [27]

• April 9: The mayor of Berlin ordered public schools not to allow Jewish students to attend until further notice.
  • July 15: Racial laws applied in German Upper Silesia following the automatic lapse of article 147 of the 1922 German–Polish Accord on East Silesia.[31][32]
1938: [27]

• January 5: Jews were forbidden from changing their names by a law on the Alteration of Family and Personal Names.
  • February 5: A law on the profession of auctioneering banned Jews from being auctioneers.
  • March 18: Jewish gun merchants were excluded by the Gun Law.
  • April 22: Jewish-owned businesses were forbidden from changing their names. This decree's goal was to protect against the camouflage of Jewish businesses.
  • April 26: All Jewish people were required to report all property worth over 5,000 reichsmarks.
  • July 11: The Reich Ministry of the Interior banned the Jews from health spas.
  • August 17: An executive order on the law on the Alteration of Family and Personal Names required all Jews to adopt names. For women, "Sara"; and for men, "Israel".[3]
  • October 5: The Reich Interior Ministry invalidated all German passports owned by Jews. The only way for the Jews to get their passports validated was to get a J stamped on it.
  • November 12: All Jewish-owned businesses were closed by a decree on the Exclusion of Jews from German Economic Life.
  • November 15: All Jewish children were expelled from public schools by the Reich Ministry of Education.
  • November 28: The freedom of movement was highly restricted by the Reich Interior Ministry.
  • November 29: The Reich Interior Ministry also forbade Jews from keeping carrier pigeons.
  • December 14: An executive order on the Law on the Organization of National Work canceled all state contracts held with Jewish-owned firms in order to attack the Jews economically.
  • December 21: A law banned all Jews from being in the occupation of midwives.
1939: [27]

• February 21: A decree required Jews to surrender precious metals and stones that they owned.
  • August 1: The president of the German Lottery outlawed the sale of lottery tickets to Jews.
  • September 1: World War Two started when Germany invaded Poland.

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
While I don't agree tazing a woman when you're that size, she was tazed for a virus survival rate of this:

0-19 years of age: 99.997%
20-49 years of age: 99.98%
50-69 years of age: 99.5%
70+ years of age: 94.6%

That's from the CDC as usueless as they are.

Don't care how you vote but if you can't tell we have been totally bullsh*tted at this point there's no help for you.

Awake yet or do you need more BS?