Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Why I do my own car maintenance and repair whenever possible

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
Figured it would have been all together by now?
Me too. Shop working very slowly with 2 guys, focusing mostly on the volume work and giving mine time when they have it. All that's left is the fabrication of the interchiller reservoir, the water lines and charging the system. Expect it to be done this week.

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Thread Starter #22
I also still don't have my car so I'm not racing either at the moment.
You are not missing anything. For the non-locals, we have 3-4 days of rain/snow forecast, and that's the good part. The bad part is that we have had a very mild winter and every town still has a mountain of salt, and the state probably has 1000 mountains of salt that they need to dump it all to justify next year's budget. I expect to see more salt than snow, and it'll take weeks to wash it all away! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
You are not missing anything. For the non-locals, we have 3-4 days of rain/snow forecast, and that's the good part. The bad part is that we have had a very mild winter and every town still has a mountain of salt, and the state probably has 1000 mountains of salt that they need to dump it all to justify next year's budget. I expect to see more salt than snow, and it'll take weeks to wash it all away! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I’m waiting on info on that trailer man!

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Thread Starter #24
Deleted, posted in the wrong thread, sorry, I'm old.............

Last edited:

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
How do you politely tell someone to fuck off ? I've never learned that lesson
Please fuck off

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
I know, what better time for winter to show back up again after having done nothing all season than right before track season when everyone is getting their cars out of storage?

Water lines are all built and run. Waiting on aluminum to arrive for the tank and then should be built and finished quickly I'm told.

Last edited:
OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State