Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
That's what you get when unscrupulous moderators have yer address:oops::oops:;)
Lol I knew you would post something like that. I thought you might say No donuts for you because you are Unholy!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Lol I knew you would post something like that. I thought you might say No donuts for you because you are Unholy!
As you can tell...I love bustin his balls..maybe it's because I cant help but picture him in a Satanic robe @ nite when he should be sayin his prayers...:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
You know we drive hellcats that have 707 hp right. Hellcat… Unholy… 707hp. Get it?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You know we drive hellcats that have 707 hp right. Hellcat… Unholy… 707hp. Get it?
Don't try an weasel outta this Satanic thing..o_O:giggle::giggle:;)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Sure we get it. Even my grankids loved to talk about their Gram's and Pop's Hellcat just so they could say Hell in school!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Sure we get it. Even my grankids loved to talk about their Gram's and Pop's Hellcat just so they could say Hell in school!
My grandson (now 7) is fascinated with HC's/Demon's...and all fast cars..video game induced..they were here the wk. before Easter...he kept buggin my son to sit in grampas cars....(the kid @ 7 knows more about them than I do)..I let him start up my wife's C8 in the garage...his eyes got like saucers..and his grin was non stop...he musta did it 10 times over the weekend...guess were gona have another car guy in the works...

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
My grandson (now 7) is fascinated with HC's/Demon's...and all fast cars..video game induced..they were here the wk. before Easter...he kept buggin my son to sit in grampas cars....(the kid @ 7 knows more about them than I do)..I let him start up my wife's C8 in the garage...his eyes got like saucers..and his grin was non stop...he musta did it 10 times over the weekend...guess were gona have another car guy in the works...
That's awesome, really it is. You are a Good GranPa The real feel is a 1000 times better than any video game! Get him off that $hit! There is Nothing like the feeling of a Muscle Car, when it come to carS!
My youngest Granson was all thrilled about the Tesla.......Whyyyyyy he said because of the environment. OK, well, you can have a Tesla and I will keep dragracing and we will - cancel each other out!
My middle Granson Chase is 16 going on 17 now. ( I was dating John at that age)
He is the little boy back in the day that would be in our videos. John was teaching him skills. He is a very smart kid. I just saw him for the 1st time in a couple of years. No real fault of mine, and too much hoopla to write about. I am moving forward.
He was so happy to be able to ask me questions, and 40 rolled out quickly. I will get him now back to the track and learning about Mopar Muscle.
We have to keep the tradition going on and on!
He is very excited to learn more skills!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
That's what you get when unscrupulous moderators have yer address:oops::oops:;)

You know, if I ever get back your way and you don't give me a free donut, I'll know then what you really think.... :unsure:

:p

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You know, if I ever get back your way and you don't give me a free donut, I'll know then what you really think.... :unsure:

:p
If you ever get back "my way"...I'll make sure you get all the fresh donuts on the hr....every hr. yer here...but you still wont have the foggiest idea what I think...nobody does,,,even my wife...and she's been @ it over 50 yrs....:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
If you ever get back "my way"...I'll make sure you get all the fresh donuts on the hr....every hr. yer here...but you still wont have the foggiest idea what I think...nobody does,,,even my wife...and she's been @ it over 50 yrs....:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)
Shoot, I doubt YOU even know what you really think.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Shoot, I doubt YOU even know what you really think.
There is certainly some truth to that...during my hot tub bourbon influenced down time...(spent with my best friend ..ME)..the thought process becomes abundantly clear...leaving me to :giggle::giggle::giggle:..(it really is good to be me););)