Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

September Lease Rates

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Challenger:

WB Scat Pack R/T 36/15k MF .00112 and 54% residual
Hellcat standard/WB 36/15k MF .00001 and 55% residual
Redeye's are still standard rates

Charger:

Scat Pack R/T 36/15k MF .00012 and 47% residual
Hellcat MF .00002 and 57% residual.

36/12k miles add 2 points to residual and 36/10k add 3 points to residual.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Thanks TK! Seems MF dropped on SP Challengers and HC's are essentially still zero.

Did RV drop a point though from last mont?.

Also, anything on lease incentives yet?

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thanks TK! Seems MF dropped on SP Challengers and HC's are essentially still zero.

Did RV drop a point though from last mont?.

Also, anything on lease incentives yet?
charger rv hasn't changed, no incentives yet.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Just looking at Dodge website, at least for me, it’s coming up with $500 lease incentive on Scat Challenger and $1,000 on Scat Charger. Zero lease incentives on Hellcats.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Just looking at Dodge website, at least for me, it’s coming up with $500 lease incentive on Scat Challenger and $1,000 on Scat Charger. Zero lease incentives on Hellcats.
I assumed you were only talking about hellcats, my fault. Website typically shows all incentives, I would expect at least a 2k incentive but I guess power dollars is working well for scat pack sales.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
I assumed you were only talking about hellcats, my fault. Website typically shows all incentives, I would expect at least a 2k incentive but I guess power dollars is working well for scat pack sales.
No fault, I’m shopping both Challenger varieties. So I’ve been keeping my eyes on everything. Power dollars rebate is great for HC purchase, but not looking to pay 9% tax and take a $50k+ loan on one. Scat packs are a great deal too, but it gets awfully close to used HC territory.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
No fault, I’m shopping both Challenger varieties. So I’ve been keeping my eyes on everything. Power dollars rebate is great for HC purchase, but not looking to pay 9% tax and take a $50k+ loan on one. Scat packs are a great deal too, but it gets awfully close to used HC territory.
You might be able to get a screaming deal at the end of the year, seems like 2020s won't drop until next year so maybe fca does its little winter cleaning for the 2020s. I would love to score a $500 hellcat deal but I also don't mind shelling out $750 for a widebody charger either.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
The used market is a disaster and needs a correction (unfortunately it would not be good for Hellcat owners). New Chally/Charger Hellcats can be had for $60-62k with the rebate; I'm looking around and seeing 2018 HCs with less than 10k miles posted at prices of $56-59....who's going to pay that?? I'm seeing 2016-2017 HCs with less than 25k miles priced at $50-54k!!!! 2015's are in the mid $40's!!! There are going to be a ton of 2016s coming off lease in Jan-Mar and just about all of them will have a buyout LOWER than what 2015s are going for!

I spoke with a couple of the 2018 used dealers and they weren't interested/cared to understand that no one is going to pay mid-upper 50's when they can get a brand new one for a couple thousand more. My honest guess though, is that they have too much into these cars to let them go where they should be. They took them in pre-power dollars not knowing the extreme drop coming on new HCs.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
The used market is a disaster and needs a correction (unfortunately it would not be good for Hellcat owners). New Chally/Charger Hellcats can be had for $60-62k with the rebate; I'm looking around and seeing 2018 HCs with less than 10k miles posted at prices of $56-59....who's going to pay that?? I'm seeing 2016-2017 HCs with less than 25k miles priced at $50-54k!!!! 2015's are in the mid $40's!!! There are going to be a ton of 2016s coming off lease in Jan-Mar and just about all of them will have a buyout LOWER than what 2015s are going for!

I spoke with a couple of the 2018 used dealers and they weren't interested/cared to understand that no one is going to pay mid-upper 50's when they can get a brand new one for a couple thousand more. My honest guess though, is that they have too much into these cars to let them go where they should be. They took them in pre-power dollars not knowing the extreme drop coming on new HCs.
I've been searching for a used Scat Pack for a build project and they are even worse than Hellcat prices. A new Scat Pack is less than $5k more than a 2016 when considering the power dollars.

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous

That’s exactly why I sold my 2015 when I did. I want to try a Charger or Trackhawk next but will wait for the market to correct. The power dollars rebates are tempting but local dealers just think that means MSRP minus the rebate and buyers will think they are getting a great deal....not.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
There are going to be a ton of 2016s coming off lease in Jan-Mar and just about all of them will have a buyout LOWER than what 2015s are going for!
Yea, I'm going to be very curious about what happens there. FCA financial is probably going to take a big hit when they are returned and go out to auction. Question will be what will the wholesale auctions pull for them?

I've been searching for a used Scat Pack for a build project and they are even worse than Hellcat prices. A new Scat Pack is less than $5k more than a 2016 when considering the power dollars.
That's what I've been seeing too...mid to high 30's for a bulk of used Scats.

The next 6-8 months should be interesting...