Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ram RHO

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
No videos but I think the Nitto R2's help out, I've been in a dead heat to 60mph with a TRX. This is on the street. Once again, this RHO is a big step back in my view.
I agree, tires AND street surfaces are big. Agree also on the step back. I have three V-8’s in our garage. I am not interested in any of these other alternatives.

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
3 years ago the base price for a 6.2L TRX was $69,995. This is basically a glorified Scat Pack and just because Ram intentionally jacked up the TRX price 26k in 3 years, doesn't mean this isn't too expensive. Mark Dodge already advertising up to 11k off if you spec yours over 90K!!!

Heck Ram is going to force you to spend 81,985 bare minimum on adding the level 1 package to get a Sunroof or Red Accents or Carbon Fiber. YIKES

Plus this truck will use the transmission out of the regular Ram 1500 and Wrangler 392 that maxes out at 550 TQ, good luck throwing extra boost and not blowing the trans long term.

Perfect truck to pickup for a Hemi swap and be the price range of a current TRX