Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New/Old member

Member ID
Reactions
City
Waco
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcats
Hello I’m Jason and have a mopar problem! Way back in 07 I bought my charger r/t and it quickly spiraled out of control from there! Next I built a 68 dart with gen 3 supercharged hemi in it... eventually I sold all that stuff over time and built several hot rods along the way (mostly ls stuff). Nothing was as entertaining as the hemi stuff though. So now I’m back and searching for a 17 challenger hellcat to toy with. I’m from central Texas but have lived just about everywhere with the military in the last 21 years. I look forward to relearning for you kats!

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search. ('07 doesn't seem like "way back" to us old farts.[biggrin] )

Last edited:

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Welcome. And there's some cheap used hellcats on the market. Hope u find a beauty.

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Waco
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcats
Thread Starter #4
Hello I’m Jason and have a mopar problem! Way back in 07 I bought my charger r/t and it quickly spiraled out of control from there! Next I built a 68 dart with gen 3 supercharged hemi in it... eventually I sold all that stuff over time and built several hot rods along the way (mostly ls stuff). Nothing was as entertaining as the hemi stuff though. So now I’m back and searching for a 17 challenger hellcat to toy with. I’m from central Texas but have lived just about everywhere with the military in the last 21 years. I look forward to relearning for you kats!
I remember when superchips was the only timing device... that’s when I initially started my illness! Lol

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Waco
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcats
Thread Starter #5
Welcome. And there's some cheap used hellcats on the market. Hope u find a beauty.
Yeah if I can get a grey 17 in the mid 40s that would be excellent!

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Hello and welcome to HF!

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find your gem. Keep us posted!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome to the forums!

Post up pictures of your ride!

:)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
(When you get it)

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
Hello Jason! Welcome to the Hellcatforum.org! Long time, no hear from! You and I use to chat when you were building your Dart. I've got the '69 Cuda that I was putting a 6.1 into. Although the car has yet to see it's maiden voyage, I've done a lot of work and turned various corners, including buying a HellCrate engine for it. Decided 600hp wasn't enough! LOL

I've had a progression of new Gen Challengers also, now owning a B5 RedEye. You'll love the Hellcat, they're awesome! I always loved your black with red tail stripe Dart, might I suggest that combo on a Hellcat? It's a good time to be looking for one now. Good luck!

Depending on what projects you may still have in mind, I'm going to be putting up my 6.1, 392 Hemi stroker for sale. Built by BES Racing; never used.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome.
Thank you for your service!
Lots of great people and information here.
Good luck with your search.
Hunter

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Hello, The last time I was in Texas I thought "WOW this must be the State with the most Hellcats." I think you will find what you want!!

Welcome and Good Luck!

Linda :)

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City